Kicked from games

I've noticed this alot more lately since it's been happeing to me.Everytime i play a game where i kill people with ranks way higher then mine i get accused of hacking and that player begins to use abusive language towards me and constantly begs that i should be kicked from the game.
Why should i suffer both constant abuse and idiocity when i kill someone and then get kicked from game just because i killed them.I don't consider my self a pro as many players call themselfs but i find that not all players with high ranks have an apropriate skill level which results in them becoming stupid once they die and instead of trying to get better they just get you kicked.
Also i noticed that some players also try and have you kicked from a game when you kill them through smoke.For those who don't know this you can shoot through smoke and if you concentrate on one spot and shoot there every few seconds you are bound to get a lucky kill.But it's your own fault for dying because smoke draws attention and people are more inclined to shoot where there is smoke so stop getting thick over that fact and think before saying anything cause more than likely it's your own fault for dying.
So would it be possible to town down the kicking of players when they are clearly good and reserve it for people who hack.

Comments