About the GHOST MATCH

Comments

• practice for what lol ^^ there will be no challenge at all cuz most of us dont have dat ribbon :)
  • asdfdasggd wrote: »
    The fact is you did cheat, and you had admit it. You're saying this tourney is trash for ONLY ONE Frigging reason, and that is that YOU CANT PLAY IN IT.

Oh please, Don't even start.

Ghostmode is coming back cause of talon imo. Teams are being made and also ppl are practicing. Just cause you can't play for your idiototic actions doesn't give u the right to trash talk and put talons GM Tourney down.

You're Upset.

Maybe next time you can play, but then again you cheated so what prevents you from cheating again?

^ This is pretty sufficient.

Draft is random teams. We are practicing well, my team is practicing very hard for the tourney since there isn't any OP things in the tourney.

Sorry Ryan. You didn't need to cheat when you're skill level wasn't matched with others. Now its haunting you and you should think about it. Practice is how you're going to get any better not by cheating.
    LOOOOL Do you even know me? Do you even know what my skill level is? Are you really that bad to assume I hacked? Learn the fact before assuming your better or assuming someone hacks. And for one I don't care about playing in the Tourny, it's bad. For two, your team is going to get demolished whoever you are. And I said i've gotten banned, with the reason saying "Hack" Your not to smart are you. And again, the only thing that was in the background was iTunes I don't care what Talon says because he knows nothing about it.
    And your welcome to assume your better than everyone because you have the ribbon. But the fact that that's probably an alt your on means you lost your ribbon on your main. Don't play games with me by trying to troll over the internet. You know nothing about me.

Ya know.. this would actually get people moving on with their lives.. instead of " Bi,tch im the best at gm/cf "
  • Slim_P wrote: »
    Ya know.. this would actually get people moving on with their lives.. instead of " Bi,tch im the best at gm/cf "
    Too bad this tourny is going to be predictable, and they will continue to do it.
  • Ryan_Fish wrote: »
    LOOOOL Do you even know me? Do you even know what my skill level is? Are you really that bad to assume I hacked? Learn the fact before assuming your better or assuming someone hacks. And for one I don't care about playing in the Tourny, it's bad. For two, your team is going to get demolished whoever you are. And I said i've gotten banned, with the reason saying "Hack" Your not to smart are you. And again, the only thing that was in the background was iTunes I don't care what Talon says because he knows nothing about it.
    And your welcome to assume your better than everyone because you have the ribbon. But the fact that that's probably an alt your on means you lost your ribbon on your main. Don't play games with me by trying to troll over the internet. You know nothing about me.

800 and somthing posts means its an alt ha.

Your a funny guy.

Rage more.

Btw i do know you and you know me, for i am the best!
    Too bad this tourny is going to be predictable, and they will continue to do it.
    You're done? Don't forget the Enter key next time.

You're lieing too. My iTunes have been running in the background with CF for .. Heeeey, 1 year now? How comes I ain't banned?

Now look. Whatever you say is meaningless because no one really cares about your so called arguments. Now if you don't mind, keep your rage diarrhea in whatever toilet your "team" is.
    800 and somthing posts means its an alt ha.

Your a funny guy.

Rage more.

Btw i do know you and you know me, for i am the best!

whatisiam or whoisiam

don't remember exactly
  • EmoTiiVe wrote: »
    You're done? Don't forget the Enter key next time.

You're lieing too. My iTunes have been running in the background with CF for .. Heeeey, 1 year now? How comes I ain't banned?

Now look. Whatever you say is meaningless because no one really cares about your so called arguments. Now if you don't mind, keep your rage diarrhea in whatever toilet your "team" is.
    I'm lying? Lol people are so dumb.
  • I can Vouch !!!
    Ryan_Fish wrote: »
    I lost my ribbon due to "Hack" when I wasn't even hacking. So what your saying is, this tournament is gonna be such garbage that your not even going to have an anti-hack program running? So it's not even a tournament, it's a stupid draft with stupid rules.
    Not only are the rules about what items people can use are bad. But this? This is just dumb. Even though ESL was disorganized atleast they knew how it was supposed to be run. Make a real tournament with an Anti-Hacking system and this wouldn't even be needed.

My opinion on this tournament went from bad to total trash.

And FYI Talon, I sent a report ticket in on the matter of why my ribbon is gone. And the mods said they can't give out the information on what they found. When all I had running in the background was my iTunes. The more I see from this game the worse it gets.

I can Vouch On some of Ryans points because when anti cheat of auto detection of hacks were first introduce people kept on getting d/c for hack and they didn't and a lot of accounts were banned due to that and z8 doesn't really take the time to explain to their customers or players about why they were banned but instead give a simple answer of we cannot give you the information but we do believe u hack which is not a good enough explanation for us the players / consumers. As Ryan I personally believe no one should judge if he hacked or not until prove is given. A banned from z8 can be result of misdetection or something. As for the tournament itself it is great to see Talon is trying to put together a Gm tournament for players but yet why not make the rules a player pole decisions ? Putting a Pole on a thread and asking players to vote would seem to be a great idea after all Majority rule right ?
  • That tears it, I'M MAKIN' A TEAM! Ryan, your invited!
  • I can Vouch On some of Ryans points because when anti cheat of auto detection of hacks were first introduce people kept on getting d/c for hack and they didn't and a lot of accounts were banned due to that and z8 doesn't really take the time to explain to their customers or players about why they were banned but instead give a simple answer of we cannot give you the information but we do believe u hack which is not a good enough explanation for us the players / consumers. As Ryan I personally believe no one should judge if he hacked or not until prove is given. A banned from z8 can be result of misdetection or something. As for the tournament itself it is great to see Talon is trying to put together a Gm tournament for players but yet why not make the rules a player pole decisions ? Putting a Pole on a thread and asking players to vote would seem to be a great idea after all Majority rule right ?

In the case of misdetections, like the recent one Xtrap did with a CF core file, they DO rectify this if a support ticket is given and they investigate it. They may not be able to tell you why, but that doesn't mean they can't fix it if its false. But so far, thats been the only misdetection I've heard of. Until Ryan here of course.

I've contemplated lowering the rank requirement, however until I can contemplate providing a notable countermeasure, the ribbon is currently the only way to weed out entrants who try to slip in with the 'chargeback' excuse.
    Growler so far has been the only other method in such a case. I'll be contemplating this situation a bit more. Its not something taken lightly.
    I'm lying? Lol people are so dumb.
    Yes, you are lying. I have proof that iTunes doesn't gets you banned because I run it with CF for over a year now. Check out my account and the honor achievement is there.

Yes, you ARE lying, because I'm not the only person who has iTunes open. It's either you're lying, either you're just really dumb and confused iTunes with third party software :) ...

Your statements, in both cases, are false. iTunes does NOT gets you banned. GT'FO now, no one wants to read your bullsh''it.
  • lol :)
    In the case of misdetections, like the recent one Xtrap did with a CF core file, they DO rectify this if a support ticket is given and they investigate it. They may not be able to tell you why, but that doesn't mean they can't fix it if its false. But so far, thats been the only misdetection I've heard of. Until Ryan here of course.

I've contemplated lowering the rank requirement, however until I can contemplate providing a notable countermeasure, the ribbon is currently the only way to weed out entrants who try to slip in with the 'chargeback' excuse.
    Growler so far has been the only other method in such a case. I'll be contemplating this situation a bit more. Its not something taken lightly.

Naw my main was banned of misdetection of something so was my friends lol we were nearly banned during the same week. it was when the auto detection first came out so yeah. I really don't care about it after senting in endless support ticket to appeal the banned and answer with the same thing "sorry we cannot give you the evidence ". Life goes on and thats the end of it and lol I am pretty sure Motg was the only tournament that ran without anti cheat and was successful . But Talon you are doing a good thing making a Tournament :)
    Yes, you are lying. I have proof that iTunes doesn't gets you banned because I run it with CF for over a year now. Check out my account and the honor achievement is there.

Yes, you ARE lying, because I'm not the only person who has iTunes open. It's either you're lying, either you're just really dumb and confused iTunes with third party software :) ...

Your statements, in both cases, are false. iTunes does NOT gets you banned. GT'FO now, no one wants to read your bullsh''it.
    Imma be nice and say I can ROFL stomp you anytime in GM. Not to boast or anything, but your probably trash. And it doesn't even matter. Because I have alts and i'll just get in the sad trashy tourny just to trash you and all these teams thinking they're pro by trolling me. And assuming i'm not legit. You people are sad and confused because we're gonna trash you all and no one is going to know what hit them. Sad Kids Are Sad
    Imma be nice and say I can ROFL stomp you anytime in GM. Not to boast or anything, but your probably trash. And it doesn't even matter. Because I have alts and i'll just get in the sad trashy tourny just to trash you and all these teams thinking they're pro by trolling me. And assuming i'm not legit. You people are sad and confused because we're gonna trash you all and no one is going to know what hit them. Sad Kids Are Sad

Hahaha you funny. :]]
    Ryan would be the one of the only few who would actually provide competition for anyone on Global risk... Just saying.
  • Let me
    Ryan_Fish wrote: »

Let me get your autographs :) Your so famous right now people troll u hard :D. and ROFL Stomp is my quote don't say it or The MODS gonna infracted u for that :) I got Infracted for posting ss and a sentence saying Rofl Stomped Br Hackers!

As I expected, you're all trashtalk and zero arguments. You still didn't try to explain how you are the only person to have been banned for using iTunes.

Kid, I'm not your age. CF is not competitive. I'm waiting for you on Quake 3 DeFraG anytime though. Oh wait ... I'm pretty sure you can't even strafejump. How naive of me to expect that from a kid who can only open his mouth, and ONLY over the internet ^^

Whatever bad kid. You know that it's YOUR fault that you got banned. You can't even defend yourself with a correct argument. Hey, common sense is a superpower on CF after all, I don't expect you to have any.

Have a nice day, squeaky kid.

EDIT: Quake 4 Run is acceptable if you get a little too much motion sick from Q3 =] ... I love them 12 years olds who pretend to be competitive over CF but don't even have any idea about what the real compet. games are ^^ ...

Oh well, I've kicked today's ass and feel happy enough with the results. I'll leave you to prove my point by more senseless and tastless trashtalk. Afterall, squeak kids tend to have trouble keeping that trashbin locked =/ .. Beware, or THIS may happen:
    cad-20060821-68d58.jpg
  • Cool story bro :)
    EmoTiiVe wrote: »
    As I expected, you're all trashtalk and zero arguments. You still didn't try to explain how you are the only person to have been banned for using iTunes.

Kid, I'm not your age. CF is not competitive. I'm waiting for you on Quake 3 DeFraG anytime though. Oh wait ... I'm pretty sure you can't even strafejump. How naive of me to expect that from a kid who can only open his mouth, and ONLY over the internet ^^

Whatever bad kid. You know that it's YOUR fault that you got banned. You can't even defend yourself with a correct argument. Hey, common sense is a superpower on CF after all, I don't expect you to have any.

Cool story bro ? Here is a cookie :P Tell it again. CF is not competitive In Na but go to China oh its competitive lol and I am Pretty sure its the most competitive Online free Fps game out right now besides cs which is not free.

You're not to bright, are you?
  • I can Vouch On some of Ryans points because when anti cheat of auto detection of hacks were first introduce people kept on getting d/c for hack and they didn't and a lot of accounts were banned due to that and z8 doesn't really take the time to explain to their customers or players about why they were banned but instead give a simple answer of we cannot give you the information but we do believe u hack which is not a good enough explanation for us the players / consumers. As Ryan I personally believe no one should judge if he hacked or not until prove is given. A banned from z8 can be result of misdetection or something. As for the tournament itself it is great to see Talon is trying to put together a Gm tournament for players but yet why not make the rules a player pole decisions ? Putting a Pole on a thread and asking players to vote would seem to be a great idea after all Majority rule right ?

No need. If your legit badge thingy is gone. GG.
    You're not to bright, are you?

says the one that has an excuse for getting ban for using iTunes.
  • Cool story bro ? Here is a cookie :P Tell it again. CF is not competitive In Na but go to China oh its competitive lol and I am Pretty sure its the most competitive Online free Fps game out right now besides cs which is not free.

ceejay or ceejay's follower?

How cute.
    No need. If your legit badge thingy is gone. GG.

I also use itunes while playing cf. Ryan is just a very very bad liar. Ryan give a better excuse ex. Ceejays soundsettings might bring the noobs to trust in them.

You're ego shows how weak you are. Really. Cheating will never solve the problem kid. Just get better!

Trash is a strong word to use for an infant like you.

On topic, Its easier to catch alts, especially when you cheat! Haha.

Doesn't Mattter I can make a new account :) and pretty sure can join and play but Idk yet.
  • Let's cut the topic of hakcusations. We don't need to start pointing fingers as to who is or isn't one as all it will do is lead to flaming and become trollbait.

Ryan, what is your IGN? I can see if I can have it looked over again.
  • I am whoisami's follower
    asdfdasggd wrote: »

How cute.

I follow Whoisami and I stamped on that # 1:)
  • See
    Let's cut the topic of hakcusations. We don't need to start pointing fingers as to who is or isn't one as all it will do is lead to flaming and become trollbait.

See Talon is such a reasonable Mod :) ! Team Talon # 1 Stamped!
  • Let's cut the topic of hakcusations. We don't need to start pointing fingers as to who is or isn't one as all it will do is lead to flaming and become trollbait.

Just recently changed it to -[D]eath-*X*

How cute.

Can't be Ceejay. He would've said something along the lines of "cookies" or "nabs" by now. o.O

And I got an account. Muahaha. :p Can't keep me away with dat rank restriction.