Set a ping limit for your room.

Just like in a different game that i played, (can't say name, don't want another infraction) , you can set the ping limit to what ever you want, and if someone's ping is constantly above the marker they get automatically disconnected.

Comments

• Dev's will never make ping limits possible

and when I read "I don't want another infraction" I lol'd
  • Your_BossYour_Boss Holy Knight
    RTOman wrote: »
    Dev's will never make ping limits possible

and when I read "I don't want another infraction" I lol'd

eh, you get infractions for the silliest of things here....
  • SmagjusSmagjus Holy Knight
    Good idea, was suggested before, would be nice if that would happen, won't happen.
  • Nyan_CatNyan_Cat Apprentice
    Never happen

It'll never happen, we all know everyone would put a strict limit on every room.. like 50 ping and that would make the game unplayable for lots of people, less people can play, less people who will pay for zp for guns ect.. that's why it won't happen.
  • Nyan_Cat wrote: »
    It'll never happen, we all know everyone would put a strict limit on every room.. like 50 ping and that would make the game unplayable for lots of people, less people can play, less people who will pay for zp for guns ect.. that's why it won't happen.

But if most players are BR and they probably are, then they wouldn't be making rooms with say a 50 ping limit.
  • Xiao_GuaiXiao_Guai Knight-Errant
    Good idea, was suggested before,
  • What if my ping changes while in-game? Would i get disconnected?
    Test4711 wrote: »
    What if my ping changes while in-game? Would i get disconnected?

if is stays above the selected limit for... about 5 minutes... their is something wrong with your connection and you are probably lagging anyway.
  • EndFuNEndFuN Apprentice
    I just think they should kick all people who login on a BR IP and give them a message that CFBR is available now ;D

Problem solved.
  • What if your ping spikes?
  • This was suggested in late 2009's(byme). It wont happen, even if the "community" wants it.
  • Test4711 wrote: »
    What if my ping changes while in-game? Would i get disconnected?

loving the creeper pic
    VelociiTyy wrote: »
    What if your ping spikes?

ping spikes for more than 5 minutes above the selected ping, you need to fix some connection issues anyway... /kicked
  • pinoyianpinoyian Knight-Errant
    Nope, already suggested months(years) ago. It will not happen.