Vote Kicking System

So right now to my understanding you can't vote kick the other teammates and you have 2 vote counts per game.

I was wondering if you can only vote kick 2 times each game why not allow people to vote kick anyone, including the other side team?

It happened very frequently to me that someone calls me hacker from the other side of the team and somehow that same other side person uses hack to vote kick me.

then I say "you can't vote kick the person that's on different team he hacks, kick HIM" then I get kicked because he already vote kick me and everyone just presses f11 :(

I can see why vote kick system only allows you to kick the only teammates but if you put the vote kicking to limit of 2 then don't you lose the whole purpose of allowing vote kick only on the teammate sides? maybe I'm not getting something here...

maybe this has been discusses already but I just wanted to share my thoughts and maybe I can get some feedback of my thoughts being wrong or agreement with my thoughts

---

o and this is not related to the topic but my idea of "filtering ping" function needs to come out like NOW

allow room creators to have something like >100 average ping option or something so people with similar pings can play with each other and enjoy the game more

many people are getting more mad day by day because when you play with a x player w/ ping 50 and z player w/ ping 170;they BOTH get mad because their ping has too much difference

Comments

• Then the vote kicked would be even more abused, if you give the rookies that power, i wonder if they would even let a good player to finish a match..
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Then the vote kicked would be even more abused, if you give the rookies that power, i wonder if they would even let a good player to finish a match..

right but each player can only vote 2 times in game. so it can't be abused. if you're talking about noobs from other team might vote the other team's ACE so their team gets better chance of winning... but this is already happening from your own teammates for some unknown reason...(idk I can't read the noob's mind) because i see something like other team noob complains and calls me "HACK, HACK, HACK" then some noob from our team actually listens to that and vote kicks me

and if there are decent players then all they have to do is f12 it. if there's lots of noobs then it doesn't matter which person vote kick me; they'll still press f11

but you did brought up interesting point of "rookies might abuse" maybe we should allow only "certain" ranks to allow vote?
  • right but each player can only vote 2 times in game. so it can't be abused. if you're talking about noobs from other team might vote the other team's ACE so their team gets better chance of winning... but this is already happening from your own teammates for some unknown reason...(idk I can't read the noob's mind) because i see something like other team noob complains and calls me "HACK, HACK, HACK" then some noob from our team actually listens to that and vote kicks me

first we have to deal with our own teammates, now you suggest to deal with the opposing team?

No thanks!
    first we have to deal with our own teammates, now you suggest to deal with the opposing team?

No thanks!

yes but it's a double edge sword. if we do allow any team members to vote kick anyone then when other side team is CLEARLY a hacker(let's say speed hack) and the speed hack user team doesn't vote kick him because they want to win; which happens quite often

then now with this any decent player can vote kick him. they'll probably just f12 it but it does increase the chance of the hacker getting kicked

or maybe we should implented something like only certain "rank+" is allow to vote kick
  • yes but it's a double edge sword. if we do allow any team members to vote kick anyone then when other side team is CLEARLY a hacker(let's say speed hack) and the speed hack user team doesn't vote kick him because they want to win; which happens quite often

then now with this any decent player can vote kick him. they'll probably just f12 it but it does increase the chance of the hacker getting kicked

or maybe we should implented something like only certain "rank+" is allow to vote kick

I want you to prove that, from my experience, if the team doesnt want to kick the hacker, they simply won't
    I want you to prove that, from my experience, if the team doesnt want to kick the hacker, they simply won't

I can't PROVE it that's why I said it happens often but not all the time

but sometime the hacker actually lies and says something like "guys please vote kick me because I have to go"; then he vote kicks ME who's on the other side team and I actually get kicked because everyone just assumes the voting is on that hacker so they just f11.

so they can deceive people; which means they didn't want me to get kicked but they did because hacker lied

also note that if you want me to PROVE something you need to PROVE your experience first. how can you tell me to PROVE it when your reason is not PROVEN to me? if your reasoning is not PROVEN to me your whole sentence is meaningless

of course I agree with what you said but in a field of rebuttal what you just said is not legal
  • I can't PROVE it that's why I said it happens often but not all the time

but sometime the hacker actually lies and says something like "guys please vote kick me because I have to go"; then he vote kicks ME who's on the other side team and I actually get kicked because everyone just assumes the voting is on that hacker so they just f11.

so they can deceive people; which means they didn't want me to get kicked but they did because hacker lied

Not always. most of the time if they ask me to get vote kicked, i wont..

i would never waste a vote kick for that reason..
  • rofl but imagine all the ghosts who die ONE time then kick whoever kills them cause OMG U KILLED ME AND IM A GHOST YOU MUST BE A ***OR

see what i mean?
  • rofl but imagine all the ghosts who die ONE time then kick whoever kills them cause OMG U KILLED ME AND IM A GHOST YOU MUST BE A ***OR

see what i mean?

Most of the ghost players are rookies, they still dont understand that GR players can locate them by their breathing..

Now he is also enforcing my point, giving them such a powerful tool it's dangerous..
    Not always. most of the time if they ask me to get vote kicked, i wont..

i would never waste a vote kick for that reason..

yes that's YOU and me...

but you know there's tons of noobs out there who won't read it and just f11 it :(
    _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Most of the ghost players are rookies, they still dont understand that GR players can locate them by their breathing..

Now he is also enforcing my point, giving them such a powerful tool it's dangerous..

yes indeed and that's why I think allowing only certain "rank+" to vote kick is better idea. what do you think?
  • yes that's YOU and me...

but you know there's tons of noobs out there who won't read it and just f11 it :(

If the player is not benefiting them in some way they will press F11...

Nice idea, as i said earlier, but it will not happen..
    If the player is not benefiting them in some way they will press F11...

Nice idea, as i said earlier, but it will not happen..

lol indeed. it's not like we can change about the system but the GMs and MODs might see this and maybe agree with it or maybe spark a better idea.

anyways...

so what do you think of my "ping filter" function?

which is:
    o and this is not related to the topic but my idea of "filtering ping" function needs to come out like NOW

allow room creators to have something like >100 average ping option or something so people with similar pings can play with each other and enjoy the game more

many people are getting more mad day by day because when you play with a x player w/ ping 50 and z player w/ ping 170;they BOTH get mad because their ping has too much difference
  • lol indeed. it's not like we can change about the system but the GMs and MODs might see this and maybe agree with it or maybe spark a better idea.

anyways...

so what do you think of my "ping filter" function?

which is:

ping filter uh? already suggested and not confirmed by GMs or MODs..
    ping filter uh? already suggested and not confirmed by GMs or MODs..

now the ping filter function I don't see any reason to NOT do it... I mean they all get a choice of even putting ping filter on their room so it's not like every room will become ping filter room though any decent players will use it since they do want to play in a "fair" realm

does this kind of function exists in other CF? like in Korean, Japanese, or Chinese version? or maybe they don't even need this function because their internet is too fast for to even have this large scale of ping problem XD
  • this will affect clans where the players live in different parts of the world.
    this will affect clans where the players live in different parts of the world.

as in like clan beta channel? but all they have to do is not put any ping restriction on their room. and of course, in pub game too

the clan that wants to play with all the clans from all over the world merely have to NOT use ping filter function.

and other clans who wants to play with people with similar pings even knowing that this will cut many clans from allowing to join their game; they're willing to sacrifice that for "better" play

so it's not like the ping filtering function will restrict anyone since they have a choice showing what they will be sacrificing from choosing one or the other
  • hmm, i will tell you my story

today i played ghost mode, i killed 39-8, i am Lieut, my teamates trusted me, but the ghosts kept yelling me "Hack", "Kick Him" for like 10 minutes, even the ***ing Captain 3 ( don't remember the name) started to call me hack ( i bet he lost his patient when his score is 9-11 because of me)

then my teamates said: " Ok i will kick him, just stfu"

Boom, i got kicked, so like you say, noobs will abuse the right of kicking the other team, to get ACE, to avoid losing, you won't have a chance to play, noobs are every where
  • Simple solution get rid of the hackers and get rid of the vote system.then everyone could have a much better gaming experience.If someones hacking so EASY to spot just leave.Its not rocket science.
  • T0pnotch wrote: »
    Simple solution get rid of the hackers and get rid of the vote system.then everyone could have a much better gaming experience.If someones hacking so EASY to spot just leave.Its not rocket science.

That is EVERYONE's dream in this community. "get rid of hackers"

but we know that is IMPOSSIBLE especially in these free to play games.

hmm... and yeah if you spot hacker it's easy to leave and just join different game. but if everyone did that the problem will never get solved(or in this case;never get narrowed down)

keep complaining but with constructed criticize. Give the CF staffs the pressure so they work faster

crying and going rage in thread will just make GMs and MODs easy solution;delete or close the thread

by showing what we think in a constructed manner they'll read and if enough people start doing it(I don't think this will ever happen in here though; too many kids :( ) they would really feel like they need to solve it ASAP rather than just saying "we're working on it".

talking is easy;get an the action and actually fix it

or they just don't give a @#$% about the CF users XD
  • DarknessR wrote: »

yeah I'm actually in PUG community in xfire and it was working pretty good at the beginning but it died
  • By ping filter do you mean low pingers can get rid of high pingers, or anyone can specify the ping range?