Did you win Patriot?

If you did, how many crate did it take? What was your rank?
If you tried, how many crate did you try?

I tried like 15-20 crates. My rank is master Sargent level 4. Should I try again with higher rank?

Comments

• ArchAlan wrote: »
    If you did, how many crate did it take? What was your rank?
    If you tried, how many crate did you try?

I tried like 15-20 crates. My rank is master Sargent level 4. Should I try again with higher rank?

I bought like ninety a few weeks ago have opened them all ut I got enuff temp weapons to last me until 2014
  • 2ADL2ADL Holy Mage
    why win 2 guns

thats kinda stupid
  • My friend won it ,I don't how many crates he bought,but I'm sure below 30,and he was private..
  • So you think rank affects crates?
    You high bro ?
  • That explains why I haven't won a MSG90 even after having purchased so many crates :(
  • UpexUpex Margrave
    Bought 10 won by fourth .. And my rank is Buutteer baarr <3
  • Upex wrote: »

We call it fries -.-
  • BadLT wrote: »
    So you think rank affects crates?
    You high bro ?
    Upex wrote: »

I don't know if rank mattes. I tend to think the reason I never won any gun is because I don't rank high enough or my honor is "bad". I got disconnected a lot so that I got like 164 desertions even though I only quit a few days during game.

No dude I smoked pot but I decided to quit. Buutteer baarr is a high rank or low rank LOL
  • I won thompson in my first ever crate , after i turned seargant -.-
  • ChickenWrapChickenWrap Royal Vizier
    Rank,honor,k/d etc doesn't affect bm.Actually,nothing does.It's all about luck.Sometimes u are lucky and win a weapon,sometimes not.I won 3 weapons in a row today in less than 10 crates each,while I've spinned like 200+ of each like 2 months ago.For the patriot,no I didn't win it.Saw it once in 20 crates,then stopped.
  • I won 3 weapons in a row today in less than 10 crates each,while I've spinned like 200+ of each like 2 months ago.For the patriot,no I didn't win it.Saw it once in 20 crates,then stopped.

How could you get 200 crates for a gun not getting it, that's really against the odds. As for 3 weapons in 10 crates each in a row, what the odds for that?
    I am confused. Maybe it is server. Which server did you win, which did you lose do you recall?
    How could you get 200 crates for a gun not getting it, that's really against the odds. As for 3 weapons in 10 crates each in a row, what the odds for that?
    I am confused. Maybe it is server. Which server did you win, which did you lose do you recall?

So? One person got 1 AWM R.D in one crate and saw another one in the same crate,then after it,he won another one
    ArchAlan wrote: »

Like I said,it doesn't matter what server u are on,but i think i was on uk 5.and yea i failed at winning the baretta/de-c/winchester and other crate guns in 200 crates each,sh.it happens.It's about luck.But i think it could increase the chance of winning a weapon after somebody else wins it(maybe u saw somebody win a baretta,then 3 more ppl win it after him in a row).Cuz today some guy won baretta,I got it in 4 cates 10 sec later.same with winchester and msg90.Try this,but u may win nothing.
  • Like I said,it doesn't matter what server u are on,but i think i was on uk 5.and yea i failed at winning the baretta/de-c/winchester and other crate guns in 200 crates each,sh.it happens.It's about luck.But i think it could increase the chance of winning a weapon after somebody else wins it(maybe u saw somebody win a baretta,then 3 more ppl win it after him in a row).Cuz today some guy won baretta,I got it in 4 cates 10 sec later.same with winchester and msg90.Try this,but u may win nothing.

Same,but I bought AUG.C crate after someone won it,but I only saw it..didn't win it
  • Like I said,it doesn't matter what server u are on,but i think i was on uk 5.and yea i failed at winning the baretta/de-c/winchester and other crate guns in 200 crates each,sh.it happens.It's about luck.But i think it could increase the chance of winning a weapon after somebody else wins it(maybe u saw somebody win a baretta,then 3 more ppl win it after him in a row).Cuz today some guy won baretta,I got it in 4 cates 10 sec later.same with winchester and msg90.Try this,but u may win nothing.

You mean when somebody wins you try the same?
  • namenkoo wrote: »
    Same,but I bought AUG.C crate after someone won it,but I only saw it..didn't win it

I saw Patriot too so I bought a few more crates but didn't see it again. I heard when it first came out ppl won it fairly easily.
    You mean when somebody wins you try the same?

Yep.If I see someone wins a weapon that i want,i buy 10 crates of it and try to get it.it may increase the chance since am not the only one who noticed this.
  • Yep.If I see someone wins a weapon that i want,i buy 10 crates of it and try to get it.it may increase the chance since am not the only one who noticed this.

What server were you on, do you recall? Where is your location?
    I saw Patriot too so I bought a few more crates but didn't see it again. I heard when it first came out ppl won it fairly easily.

Depends..I bought 50 XMAS crates,when it was first release,and I didn't win anything
    What server were you on, do you recall? Where is your location?

I think it was uk 5.
    Depends..I bought 50 XMAS crates,when it was first release,and I didn't win anything

Xmas is different it seems. It is a little harder to win Xmas I guess.
    Xmas is different it seems. It is a little harder to win Xmas I guess.

Nope,it's easier to win the second ,and third weapon on the list
  • ]13]13 Holy Knight
    bought 30 won at crate 15th
  • 'Blue wrote:
    Sk1n;2787367']bought 30 won at crate 15th

Which gun? The patriot?
  • ]13]13 Holy Knight
    Which gun? The patriot?

yes lol

m2s
  • 'Blue wrote:
    Sk1n;2787476']yes lol

m2s

So you bought 10 crates a time?
    lucky lad!
  • ]13]13 Holy Knight
    So you bought 10 crates a time?
    lucky lad!

nop 30
    1 time
    and saw m4a1 patriot on my last crate xD even after winning it
  • 'Blue wrote:
    Sk1n;2787515']nop 30
    1 time
    and saw m4a1 patriot on my last crate xD even after winning it

I thought you can only can buy only 10 crates max at a time. You can buy 10 crates 3 times in a row. Is that what you did?
    I thought you can only can buy only 10 crates max at a time. You can buy 10 crates 3 times in a row. Is that what you did?

Yes,he did,we all know that except you -.-
    Yes,he did,we all know that except you -.-

I thought he knew some way to buy 30 crates at once.