Its been long enough

I've been keeping this to myself for quite sometime and now i have come forth to protest about this

About on year ago , i had a notebook
I registered for crossfire and ran it with the notebook ( Not a very good idea)
Basically , i managed to get to the tutorial and load it
The very next thing that happened , after my first login is that i got banned for "Hacking"
Its been very difficult trying to explain why i lost my honorable soldier ribbon and when i sent in a ticket they replied giving me a solution to prevent this form happening again , but this is not what i am after , I am after getting my honorable soldier ribbon back which i lose unrightfully
Basically i am just making this thread to grab Any Gm's Attention , hopefully they might give me some insight on what could / cant be done
[Requesting that this thread gets closed immediately to prevent trolling , we all know mods / gms can post on closed threads]

Comments

• I lost mine due to a ban for trashing on BR's and making a thread about all of them. Saidin was not happy with me. We had to have a private talk to be unbanned. But that is why I don't have mine. :)

So if it's cause people accuse you of hacking for not having it. Complete BS. ;)
  • Going to give it a guess, since I have no idea what caused your ban.

As we all know, x-trap updates from time to time to block off as many hacks as it can. In the process of updating and preventing new hacks, it could have detected your anti-virus or a file as a "hack", thus auto banning you.

It's just a guess. I really couldn't tell.
  • Running cf on a slow computer doesn't lose your honorable soldier ribbon.

Nice try hacker
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    Running cf on a slow computer doesn't lose your honorable soldier ribbon.

Nice try hacker

Finally the truth is spoken.

Quote BADLT "P.s: I got banned for virtually no reason , but this is not the time or place to discuss that"

What exactly do you mean by virtually?

Nice try hacker

Cyber cop doop saves the day!

Nice try hacker

Why would a known forumer who contributes to the cf community with over 3k posts use cheats and then ask for help here if he did indeed use cheats. If you have nothing helpful to say, then don't post in the first place, he said nothing about that being the reason of the ban.

Sometimes, Mistakes are made.

Nice try hacker
    Arent you that moron that tells people to get farmed by you to get skill?
    Ontopic: I never said having a slow computer caused me to get banned i was simply stating the circumstances under which this event took place
    Nice try though , take the easy way out and call me a hacker :P
  • ImpaIed wrote: »
    Why would a known forumer who contributes to the cf community with over 3k posts use cheats and then ask for help here if he did indeed use cheats. If you have nothing helpful to say, then don't post in the first place, he said nothing about that being the reason of the ban.

Sometimes, Mistakes are made.

Contributes? Now THAT'S comedy.
  • SkaarjLV wrote: »
    Contributes? Now THAT'S comedy.

Lawl despite the fact that i was getting insulted and the poster of what you quoted was being ironic , that was hilarious
    FYI: if you were serious, i'll have you know i only have about 5 useful posts
  • With the amount of time you spend posting garbage on forums, I guess you won't ever get outside to build any pyramids.
  • With the amount of time you spend posting garbage on forums, I guess you won't ever get outside to build any pyramids.

Bahahahahah very funny
    Where you from anyways?
  • Playing Cross Fire on a notebook can get you banned?
  • BadLT wrote: »
    Arent you that moron that tells people to get farmed by you to get skill?

I ask people if I can farm so I can get the 2.0 K/D ribbon. I already have skill, it is just hard to bring your K/D up when you only play the top 4 teams in the game, and outside of missions your only time pubbing is FFA. I let people farm off of me back in the suba days, so I don't see the big deal with farming off people now.

I've had all sorts of glitches/bugs/crashes and issues with xtrap/game guard over the years, but I still have my honorable soldier ribbon.

Once again, nice try hacker.
    I ask people if I can farm so I can get the 2.0 K/D ribbon. I already have skill, it is just hard to bring your K/D up when you only play the top 4 teams in the game, and outside of missions your only time pubbing is FFA.

I've had all sorts of glitches/bugs/crashes and issues with xtrap/game guard over the years, but I still have my honorable soldier ribbon.

Once again, nice try hacker.
    You do realize there are multiple ban reasons ? ^.^
    You do realize there are multiple ban reasons ? ^.^

So either way, you got banned for something legitimate. Whether it is racism, charge backs, scamming, or something else. A ban is a ban.

Nice try noob.
    So either way, you got banned for something legitimate. Whether it is racism, charge backs, scamming, or something else. A ban is a ban.

Nice try noob.

Ehhh okay have it your way
    I hacked , was racist , scammed , flamed , trolled and had a charge back
    Anything else ?
  • X-trap kicks for the most random things, I am more prone to believe his story. X-trap has kicked me off Crossfire due to my Smart Ram program. Smart Ram just allows me to monitor ram usage and purge unrecycled ram. >_>
  • HackLose wrote: »
    Going to give it a guess, since I have no idea what caused your ban.

As we all know, x-trap updates from time to time to block off as many hacks as it can. In the process of updating and preventing new hacks, it could have detected your anti-virus or a file as a "hack", thus auto banning you.

It's just a guess. I really couldn't tell.

If you really can't tell, why are you telling/writing?
    About on year ago , i had a notebook
    I registered for crossfire and ran it with the notebook ( Not a very good idea)
    Basically , i managed to get to the tutorial and load it
    The very next thing that happened , after my first login is that i got banned for "Hacking"
    Its been very difficult trying to explain why i lost my honorable soldier ribbon and when i sent in a ticket they replied giving me a solution to prevent this form happening again , but this is not what i am after , I am after getting my honorable soldier ribbon back which i lose unrightfully
    BadLT wrote: »
    Ehhh okay have it your way
    I hacked , was racist , scammed , flamed , trolled and had a charge back
    Anything else ?

So your little anecdote about running crossfire on the notebook was completely useless. Even if you ran crossfire on your main computer you would of got banned. Obviously if support gave you a response, then it was obviously something you did. It wen't from I got banned for "hacking" to banned for "some other reason"

Also, making this thread is a pointless attention grab for sympathy from the community. In reality, if you want to get something done contact the people in charge. You request that this gets "locked/closed", but then you keep posting in it. Why didn't you just PM a moderator or GM in the first place? Why didn't you make another support ticket? It's funny, when you follow the rules and procedures not only do you get stuff done quickly, you also don't lose your honorable soldier ribbon in the first place.
    Soi_Lang wrote: »
    X-trap kicks for the most random things, I am more prone to believe his story. X-trap has kicked me off Crossfire due to my Smart Ram program. Smart Ram just allows me to monitor ram usage and purge unrecycled ram. >_>

Did it kick you off, or did it ban you and take your honorable soldier ribbon? There is quite a difference, x-trap kicks for several things, but only bans for few.
    Did it kick you off, or did it ban you and take your honorable soldier ribbon? There is quite a difference, x-trap kicks for several things, but only bans for few.

Truth. Congratulations...
    So your little anecdote about running crossfire on the notebook was completely useless. Even if you ran crossfire on your main computer you would of got banned. Obviously if support gave you a response, then it was obviously something you did. It wen't from I got banned for "hacking" to banned for "some other reason"

Also, making this thread is a pointless attention grab for sympathy from the community. In reality, if you want to get something done contact the people in charge. You request that this gets "locked/closed", but then you keep posting in it. Why didn't you just PM a moderator or GM in the first place? Why didn't you make another support ticket? It's funny, when you follow the rules and procedures not only do you get stuff done quickly, you also don't lose your honorable soldier ribbon in the first place.

I asked for this to be locked due to the likes of you , i was not asking for sympathy i was trying to grab A mod's attention to report this to a gm or the attention of a gm, i simply stated that i was using a notebook with all sorts of programs and i had comodo , avira and mcafee antivirus functional on it ( A bit overkill)
    Anyways ,if you were so sure i hacked why didnt you just pass this thread by quietly like i do to the other 30 threads you see everyday
    Obviously you're jelly of my post count
    Truth. Congratulations...

You hated me before and you hate my now , why should i care what you think?
    I asked for this to be locked due to the likes of you , i was not asking for sympathy i was trying to grab A mod's attention to report this to a gm or the attention of a gm, i simply stated that i was using a notebook with all sorts of programs and i had comodo , avira and mcafee antivirus functional on it ( A bit overkill)
    Anyways ,if you were so sure i hacked why didnt you just pass this thread by quietly like i do to the other 30 threads you see everyday

It doesn't matter, you lost your honorable soldier ribbon for a legitimate reason. You go and criticize some guy who feels like the crate system failed him, and expect that people not do the same to your thread?

sound logic

Why would I be jelly of your post count? I have more posts than you...
    It doesn't matter, you lost your honorable soldier ribbon for a legitimate reason. You go and criticize some guy who feels like the crate system failed him, and expect that people not do the same to your thread?

sound logic

Why would I be jelly of your post count? I have more posts than you...

You gotta feel proud about that man :L

Just take a chill pill and go outside for a change..
  • radiCal_pT wrote: »
    You gotta feel proud about that man :L

Just take a chill pill and go outside for a change..

I go outside several times a day; I mainly post on the forums as I do homework. I appreciate your concern. The portugese have always been known for their hospitality.
  • If you really can't tell, why are you telling/writing?

It's just an input.

Well finally there it is you're lifetime ambition has become reality.In the 8 months of posting incessant crap that nobody cares about.Out he comes with the post count quip.Most of the forumers with low post counts have been around longer than you.Its nothing to bragg about that in such a short period of time you have accumulated so many posts.I pity you.I wish somebody could help you,but thats not my job.

I guess that post count the only thing you can aspire to with no prospects for any worthwhile employment when leaving school and as you're also a hacker without any morals or standards your options are limited.
  • Well finally there it is you're lifetime ambition has become reality.In the 8 months of posting incessant crap that nobody cares about.Out he comes with the post count quip.Most of the forumers with low post counts have been around longer than you.Its nothing to bragg about that in such a short period of time you have accumulated so many posts.I pity you.I wish somebody could help you,but thats not my job.

I guess that post count the only thing you can aspire to with no prospects for any worthwhile employment when leaving school and as you're also a hacker without any morals or standards your options are limited.

I have a higher post count, does that mean I am even more flawed than he is?
    I have a higher post count, does that mean I am even more flawed than he is?

probably :p
  • RTOman wrote: »
    probably :p

Dang. Well after being a professional crossfire forumer/player falls through, at least I can fall back on my degree.