Low Ping Tool?

Can someone make a low ping tool for this game ? In cf qq there is lot of low ping tool like xunyou, et 2.0, adnet.
We really need a tool for this nacf :(

Comments

• quite simple
    1. get the right crossfire version for your country
    2. use at least a 16k internet connection
    3. make sure there are no background processes.
  • killerhXD wrote: »
    quite simple
    1. get the right crossfire version for your country
    2. use at least a 16k internet connection
    3. make sure there are no background processes.

1. Is there a cf version for aus ?
    2. 1726585680.png
    3. I turn off everything before i play cf
  • LongXa01 wrote: »
    1. Is there a cf version for aus ?

No, there isn't, although there are several versions of CF for multiple Asian countries.
  • Why don't you play other games like counter strike or rainbow six vegas 2. Any games with custom servers.
  • Low ping tool? Am I missing something? I have no idea what you're talking about. The only way to get lower ping is to move closer to the server.
  • ' wrote:
    dvda[;2771981']Low ping tool? Am I missing something? I have no idea what you're talking about. The only way to get lower ping is to move closer to the server.

Some games, such as World of Warcraft, allow re-routing tools to be implemented for certain customers.
    It's usually a paid for subscription involving a third party host routing your connection directly to the game's servers.

It's been known to cut ping on restricted lines by half, though I'd highly doubt there's enough interest in this game for any company to start servicing it for us.
  • Pretty sure you can't "create" a tool that lowers your ping, so why don't you play CFCN or a version near Australia? Their content is more up to date, and their community doesn't suck bawlz like this one does, though you can't really understand them unless they speak english.
  • iBobRawrs wrote: »
    Pretty sure you can't "create" a tool that lowers your ping, so why don't you play CFCN or a version near Australia? Their content is more up to date, and their community doesn't suck bawlz like this one does, though you can't really understand them unless they speak english.

i already try cfvn, cant even download the client. when i join a game there full of hack and my ping is 400 +
  • Low ping tool? lol

you can try a few things to decrease it check the guides section other than that and without moving I doubt that you can.
  • LongXa01 wrote: »
    i already try cfvn, cant even download the client. when i join a game there full of hack and my ping is 400 +

Are you sure their hacking and its not just your 400 ping making it look like hacks?

With 400 ping you may not see all the shots that it you and just die before your computer processes the first shot. Making it look like a 1 hit kill hack.

With 400 ping you can run behind a wall for cover and then die behind the wall. Because of the sheer lag between you and the server it makes it look like the other players are shooting through walls. When in fact it is just your player character is lagging behind your actions for them by about 2-3 seconds, and it takes awhile for you to receive info about what happens.

With 400 ping a player can pop out from around a corner, see you, shoot you, and kill you before you ever see them. Making it look like they can see through walls to you.

With 400 ping you can shoot at a moving target and never do damage even if it looks like your hitting them. Making it look like they have a no damage hack.

There are more but you get the idea.
    The higher ones ping the less accurate the data they see is and the more disadvantaged the player is. The reason why nearly every high ping player in alpha thinks low pings hack is because they don't know how ping affects the game for them and it looks like hacking from their perspective.