here is the deal.

Sometime next week I will be getting 20$ for a UGC. I am one hundred percent sure I will buy GP with it because I dislike spinning for crates without my other computer to make sure I will get them, and i want the DSR-1 either way. If I spend all 20k zp on GP, and then buy the DSR-1, (68K gp) what other gun should I buy? I am not required rank to buy the DSR-1 now, but as is said, it will be next week when I get the money, and I will more than likely have required rank status. Any suggestions?

20K zp = 160k GP btw.

Comments

• ChickenWrapChickenWrap Royal Vizier
    What gp guns do u already own?
  • [fLoww[fLoww Holy Knight

'nuf said
    msg2nutella
  • Maybe spend the ZP on the DSR-1-DC (It's a DSR with a Camo skin + 5 ammo).
  • WeirdFace wrote: »
    Maybe spend the ZP on the DSR-1-DC (It's a DSR with a Camo skin + 5 ammo).

Derp Herp he said he will spend the zp on gp derp herp
  • Your_BossYour_Boss Holy Knight

i bought 2 deagle FAMAS (my favorite) and AWM. i want the DSR for ghost mode quickscoping when they rush without having to go out of scope.
    WeirdFace wrote: »
    Maybe spend the ZP on the DSR-1-DC (It's a DSR with a Camo skin + 5 ammo).

dsr-1 DC is awesome. i used it in prison and got 10 kills without reloading :D then reloaded, got 5 more and died due to a turkish waller :D
  • :P

Haha I would buy a deagle, AWM and a MG. its good to have a gun for every mode. I won AWM RD first crate so I'm happy with my sniper <3
  • If your planning to play ghost mode, maybe pick up a shotgun?
    Xm1014 for sheer close range dominance.
    Dual Desp for mid range ability.
  • ChickenWrapChickenWrap Royal Vizier
    get urself an ak 47 or m4 then,or u gonna use famas as ur main rifle?got one too and use it from time to time,like it a lot :) u don't have a smg right?go for m12 or mp7.92k gp,so u have enough for a rifle+smg.or a shotgun instead of the smg.
  • I suggest buying the ak47 and dsr , then spending the rest on gp crates
  • i want the DSR for ghost mode quickscoping when they rush without having to go out of scope.

Poor GR :) Enjoy your DSR, you will die a lot.
    Poor GR :) Enjoy your DSR, you will die a lot.

i own with AWM, get kicked alot, but i still own. DSR will increase my ownage abilities.
  • i own with AWM, get kicked alot, but i still own. DSR will increase my ownage abilities.

yaominghappysadnbafunny.jpg
    Good luck with DFA
    cptwinkie wrote: »
    yaominghappysadnbafunny.jpg
    good luck with dfa

dfa?
    Msg2awesome
  • dfa?
    Msg2awesome

Death from above , getting your face smashed by black list operatives ascending from the heavens
    CptWinkie wrote: »
    Death from above , getting your face smashed by black list operatives ascending from the heavens

i just noscope them. easy.
  • i just noscope them. easy.

Not when our whole clan chases you down till you're alone then team bash you
    FTW
    Not when our whole clan chases you down till you're alone then team bash you
    FTW

that , my friend, is when i pull a Bin Ladin.
  • that , my friend, is when i pull a Bin Ladin.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Mission failed , Global risk win
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Mission failed , Global risk win

it is where you run into a hole/corner, chuck a grenade at your feet then run, i get atleast one of the gangers every time. rarely do no damage. and if that fails i will pull a 007.
  • it is where you run into a hole/corner, chuck a grenade at your feet then run, i get atleast one of the gangers every time. rarely do no damage. and if that fails i will pull a 007.

You make love to some foxy spy?
    You make love to some foxy spy?

xD. no i pull out my deagle and start one tapping there rusher heads.