"Hackers"

idk y but for some reason there are alot of people who call others hackers now a days
like if a person would get a hs on someone its considered hack
or in ghost mode when someone is spraying and kills a person its considered hack
and etc.,

Well im a person who rarely accuses someone of hack (unless its really obvious like shooting a million knives everywhere)
and its kinda unfair if people who actually a pro at this game to be called such....

leave opinion on this topic ty =)

Comments

• cs021 wrote: »
    idk y but for some reason there are alot of people who call others hackers now a days
    like if a person would get a hs on someone its considered hack
    or in ghost mode when someone is spraying and kills a person its considered hack
    and etc.,

Well im a person who rarely accuses someone of hack (unless its really obvious like shooting a million knives everywhere)
    and its kinda unfair if people who actually a pro at this game to be called such....

leave opinion on this topic ty =)

Welcome to Crossfire!

Hackusations are rife weather your legit or not, just take it as a compliment and move on. TBH if you didnt get people calling you a hacker your prob not that good. Also the problem isnt helped with the amount of hackers that frequent this game.

GG
  • Pics or gtfo cause i dont believe you about this
  • ReeZyF wrote: »
    Pics or gtfo cause i dont believe you about this

Proof enough...xm5xlg.jpg
  • a lot of ppl call ppl hacks because they come from other games where headshot isn't 1 hit kill or it takes like 5 sniper shots to kill sum1, personally i think cf to be an easy game (usual kdr is 2-3) and i get called hacks for doing 3 main things: aiming, very slight lag, and a bit of luck now and then
  • I totally I agree with you. One time in GM, I got a total lucky shot (golden one) with my sniper with no scope and the instant I just killed him he called me a hacker. There were also may times i get accused of luckness too.
  • MWAKILLZ1 wrote: »
    I totally I agree with you. One time in GM, I got a total lucky shot (golden one) with my sniper with no scope and the instant I just killed him he called me a hacker. There were also may times i get accused of luckness too.

Lol you do NOT want to nade kill more than one ghost with a nade in GM you MIGHT get away with killing two lol.. but just dont do it..
  • Yea anything that would just be considered lucky will get you branded as a hacker. I was even called a hacker for killing a ghost that was running straight at me and I was even kicked for it for "aimboting" even though I had to empty my whole freaking clip into the guy
  • 2dr8ms4-1.gifOnce you get good at pinpointing you get kicked out of every game. Once I get fraps to record sound on crossfire I'm making a guide to teach people ghosts CAN be heard and you CAN legitimately find them. Ugh, so annoying. I can't even play with enough clan members to save myself from getting kicked. 2dr8ms4-1.gif
  • i get called that a lot in gm for making headshots.
    i tell them "of course i got hs. i was aiming for your head."
    usually shuts 'em up.
  • I stopped playing GR in Ghost Mode because I couldn't make it through without being kicked, and sometimes I even get kicked as BL. I honestly want to know how many reports the GM's have about me. There is only 1 person in the top 10 scrim clans that I think hacks, and if you are in aDr, you know who I think. I only rage at the mere mention of him, or when he enters the Clan Server.
  • i get called that a lot in gm for making headshots.
    i tell them "of course i got hs. i was aiming for your head."
    usually shuts 'em up.
    i'm amazed that they would actually make them shut up. Usually it would only make them yell more about aimboting and stufff
  • Follow this advise

Just shut your mouth and let them yell more , because it`s your team mate who will decide to kick you in general .
    While replying to him your game is block and " typing = death "
    Note also that some skilled ghost would use that option to get a free kill .A good player will observe all the situations before he make his attack like a BL would do when he know that you are reloading . so ther also can remark when you are typing ( A GR is normally always in motion looking here and there , so while writing he will be motionless totally ) and rush on you lol.
    A kick will be a kick whether you explain or not to the crying baby how you manage to kill him in a fair way.
    Also never forget that team mate can kick you not because he feels sorry for the ghosts or think that you hack , but only use that excuse to take the ace from you.:mad:
  • KissMB wrote: »
    Just shut your mouth and let them yell more , because it`s your team mate who will decide to kick you in general .
    While replying to him your game is block and " typing = death "
    Note also that some skilled ghost would use that option to get a free kill .A good player will observe all the situations before he make his attack like a BL would do when he know that you are reloading . so ther also can remark when you are typing ( A GR is normally always in motion looking here and there , so while writing he will be motionless totally ) and rush on you lol.
    A kick will be a kick whether you explain or not to the crying baby how you manage to kill him in a fair way.
    Also never forget that team mate can kick you not because he feels sorry for the ghosts or think that you hack , but only use that excuse to take the ace from you.:mad:
    mm yea alot of truth there but I dunno if many people do take advantage of it. But then again most good players wouldn't have to sink that low....I hope...
  • lbrettl wrote: »
    Lol you do NOT want to nade kill more than one ghost with a nade in GM you MIGHT get away with killing two lol.. but just dont do it..

HA! I've done that by luck. And instantly I was called a "haker".
  • Getting called a hack multiple times a day doesn't even phase me anymore. I once shot someone through a box while I was spraying one of their nearby teammates and got kicked for hacking. WDF? Really, wow. It's really sad how quickly and frequently that word is tossed around, and how often legit players are kicked for nothing but being good.