Are there any chances that the kick system Change?

Yes I would like to know whether there are any chanches that the kick system change . If yes , when will it comes .
At the moment I hare remarked thar hac-kers are more present , mainly in GR on GM and people kick like , wind blowing on dead leaves .
I come from CF direct to here , cause I started to play and out of 4 games I had 4 kicks .
DO YOU REALIZE THAT LEGIT PLAYERS OR SKILLED PLAYERS CAN'T PLAY ANY MORE ?
At a moment it was still possible to play more safely in ALPHA but now it`s also full with those no experienced , skill and low brained players that see hac-kers every where . May be CH shouls think seriously to put a high rank access to Alpha , to at least preserve the game from being destroyed .
Yes it`s not a joke when I say that the game will be destroyed . Let me explain why I see it like this .
Games are destroyed mainly by hac-kers , and i have once write on the reason why people may hack. one of the reasons is that they don`t have skill to play and kill , so they hack to be able to kill , so if they play with experienced players they will always got killed and this will push them to hack.
to avoid this CF must not let skilled players got mixed with new comers on inexperienced players. at least in that way a promotion I rank will mean something to a player ( In a thread someone made about Higher rank and insentives by having Bonuses . Here I propose this as insentive ) .
It has become a malicious and vicious circle " skilled players kill noobs , then noobs hack , then crying noobs kick all " ( Crying noobs are players who have no skill and have no means to hack .) so the game always end in a mess.

IF you don`t understand something please ask clear question and a reply will be given . DO NOT FLAME PLEASE .
This thread has not been made to make another thread about kick , hackers, and noobs , BUT TO HAVE ALL resoneable players to come here and support it like a cause to fight for .
If you really love your CF game , please support this thread in coming here and just let a simple message , and more it has positive comments more ( may be ) CF will open its eyes . THANKS .

Comments

• No i don't think so . Ask this in chinese version since they are the main comp.

They may fixed. All our ideas are just out of mine from c.f since our version is a copy version of koerean and china version
  • support that thread to push CF to make Alpha a high ranked server where NO CRYING NOOBS will have access
  • dinofanz wrote: »
    No i don't think so . Ask this in chinese version since they are the main comp.

They may fixed. All our ideas are just out of mine from c.f since our version is a copy version of koerean and china version

thanks to come and express your oppinion " I appreaciate it" but you know ! if we don`t ask we will not have and here we need massive request so that it can be conscidered unfortunately .
    What ever CF is or by whom it is directed . CF must keep in mind that it has its own clients and should be able to see what is the urgent demand of its cilents.
  • Relating any game issues to the Chinese version is wrong. We're a different market with a completely different version of the game and have completely different needs. There are similarities, but also many differences.

Also, we can't give any ETA on any changes.

The Vote Kick system needs work. That point is obvious. But there is a lot of dialogue that has to happen before a new system is decided on. We see this discussion come up in cycles, and it usually has to do with hacks. When we patched the game over the summer a few times and greatly reduced the hacking within the game this discussion fell off the radar. And since we intend on updating the game I expect that this discussion will come and go.

As stated, we do understand that this particular feature of the game needs improvement. We will work towards a better vote-kick system, but again, we can't give any ETA on a feature like that.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Relating any game issues to the Chinese version is wrong. We're a different market with a completely different version of the game and have completely different needs. There are similarities, but also many differences.

Also, we can't give any ETA on any changes.

The Vote Kick system needs work. That point is obvious. But there is a lot of dialogue that has to happen before a new system is decided on. We see this discussion come up in cycles, and it usually has to do with hacks. When we patched the game over the summer a few times and greatly reduced the hacking within the game this discussion fell off the radar. And since we intend on updating the game I expect that this discussion will come and go.

As stated, we do understand that this particular feature of the game needs improvement. We will work towards a better vote-kick system, but again, we can't give any ETA on a feature like that.

Thanks for that reply Sadin , You are wright to point out as I also said it that all the problems are born from the too many hackers . But please see also the paragraph about how not to let the (pros ) got mixed with no experienced players . as this is what provide Hackers . and Hackers will produce others hakers like RABITS ( lol Rabits may give 20 babies every time they reproduce . OMG )
    You know sometime A very simple little medecine may cure a big sickness .:)
  • I also think that having a server with only higher level can join is a good idea. of course even among high rank people you see a noob skill person but with server restricting any noob ranks will undoubtly help

especially nowadays where all the hackers who's accounts gets banned and create a noob account to hack more. now none of those noob accounts can join the high rank only server

so with high rank only server I'm guessing it will cut lot of hackers who uses noob account
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Relating any game issues to the Chinese version is wrong. We're a different market with a completely different version of the game and have completely different needs. There are similarities, but also many differences.

I would like to see you to add a gun that is't in CF China or anyother version.
    You allways say that exact quote and then 2 weeks later we get stuff from CF China.
    (Ok well done you added bullets to some guns and made them available in a different way. IT IS STILL THE SAME THING.

Thank You and take care.
  • Problem with fixing the kick system is "How?"

You have to make it fair.
  • KissMB wrote: »
    support that thread to push CF to make Alpha a high ranked server where NO CRYING NOOBS will have access

more like if their were servers if u passed 100 ping u get kicked
  • I also think that having a server with only higher level can join is a good idea. of course even among high rank people you see a noob skill person but with server restricting any noob ranks will undoubtly help

especially nowadays where all the hackers who's accounts gets banned and create a noob account to hack more. now none of those noob accounts can join the high rank only server

so with high rank only server I'm guessing it will cut lot of hackers who uses noob account
    100% true . Inteligent person
    :)
  • Bruce1nR wrote: »
    Problem with fixing the kick system is "How?"

You have to make it fair.

Bruce we have talked a lot about the way we can make it better in the past , so if they still remember those suggestion then tey can apply the best of it . but for the high rank server I think it will help a lot to avoid a useless kick by non experienced players , and experienced players know the difference between a Hacker and a good player . and as the hackers with high rank will got ban . slowly that hich rank server will be better to play in .
    Would not agree ?
  • iFreeKills wrote: »
    brance spakes da trueth
    translation = Bruce speaks the truth :)
  • LobsterMts wrote: »
    Nooo!
    If u pass 210!
    Cause I cant play :(

yep that will no be good for me too . omg
    F11 for that guy who propose 100 pings pass . :p