Question about auto-ban

Hi guys , just a quick question about how the auto ban system works ( genuinly interseted not QQ :) )..
Today the same hack joined about 10 of my rooms over a few hours, everyday i see the same ppl in and out of rooms that day hacking , so , are they not being detected by the auto ban system ,if not is this because of the type of hacks they use not being picked up ? or they might have been detected but only be banned from the next time they try to log in ? .. how does it work ? ..

Comments

• Their hacks bypass X-Trap. If they were caught by X-Trap, they would automatically be banned for a certain amount of days until they were banned permanently (they can't play at all if X-Trap recognizes the hack).

If I made something unclear, feel free to ask me to clarify.
  • aRusher wrote: »
    Their hacks bypass X-Trap. If they were caught by X-Trap, they would automatically be banned for a certain amount of days until they were banned permanently (they can't play at all if X-Trap recognizes the hack).

If I made something unclear, feel free to ask me to clarify.

so the ingame auto ban is just xtrap running and detecting ppl it missed on startup ?( or ppl who turn them on IG ) ?
  • Kopite_07 wrote: »
    so the ingame auto ban is just xtrap running and detecting ppl it missed on startup ?( or ppl who turn them on IG ) ?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but it bans in both instances.
  • aRusher wrote: »
    I'm not sure I understand your question, but it bans in both instances.

LoL sry not being very clear, but i get it now :) .. thx for your answer :)
  • g4//z8 havent released details of how it works for obvious reasons.

and im pretty sure they wont release details, as if the hackers know what they are up against, they can adapt and get by it...but this way, they do not know what they are against, so they cannot bypass it as easily...

also, needless to say, some get through the net, but xtrap//hgwc update regularly to combat this...
  • X-Trap stops hacks/injectors and more from coming in to the game.

HGW manages the auto ban system when hacks do get detected.

The game itself can also do a bit of both of this. And all 3 of these systems work together constantly.

(edit instead of double post: X-Trap AND HGW both run in the background of the game. While they prioritize at some points, they are both key elements to out auto-banning system)

This is about as detailed as we're prepared to go.

If you see the same person who is a hacker; they have either, not reached enough bans to be permanent, have not been reviewed via the support system or are using a hack that is either undetected by X-Trap or HGW or the game. And finally, since there is a large majority of the people who think more people are hacking than are actually hacking, there is a chance the player is not hacking.

Side-Note: When doing a review we do take the persons history in to account. So does the auto ban system. A case will get scrutinized more if the person has zero past history on the account (and say is beyond level 1 ie not a new account).

Side-Note 2: HGW, X-Trap and the game all get updated very frequently for hacks. VIP hacks are harder to stop, however public hacks that we are aware of quickly become detected or eliminated. If you have information on public hacks we will take them in support tickets. Remember, do not use any hacks even if you are just "testing". The use of a hack in any situation will result in a ban.
  • NattNatt wrote: »
    g4//z8 havent released details of how it works for obvious reasons.

and im pretty sure they wont release details, as if the hackers know what they are up against, they can adapt and get by it...but this way, they do not know what they are against, so they cannot bypass it as easily...

also, needless to say, some get through the net, but xtrap//hgwc update regularly to combat this...

yeh of course, didn't expect that sort of details was just wondering why they not detecting more IG , is that because the type of hacks they are using or was there another reason ? . but anyways thx for replies :)
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    X-Trap stops hacks/injectors and more from coming in to the game.

The game itself can also do a bit of both of this. And all 3 of these systems work together constantly.

(edit instead of double post: X-Trap AND HGW both run in the background of the game. While they prioritize at some points, they are both key elements to out auto-banning system)

If you see the same person who is a hacker; they have either, not reached enough bans to be permanent, have not been reviewed via the support system or are using a hack that is either undetected by X-Trap or HGW or the game. And finally, since there is a large majority of the people who think more people are hacking than are actually hacking, there is a chance the player is not hacking.

Side-Note: When doing a review we do take the persons history in to account. So does the auto ban system. A case will get scrutinized more if the person has zero past history on the account (and say is beyond level 1 ie not a new account).

Side-Note 2: HGW, X-Trap and the game all get updated very frequently for hacks. VIP hacks are harder to stop, however public hacks that we are aware of quickly become detected or eliminated. If you have information on public hacks we will take them in support tickets. Remember, do not use any hacks even if you are just "testing". The use of a hack in any situation will result in a ban.

Thanks saidin thats all i wanted to know.. :)
  • Before XTrap can detect hacks that hack has to be accounted for.

I know what your thinking and that is; XTrap runs in real time, it doesn't.

^ This.
    m2s

^ this is sound good but how can they stop a VIP undetectable hacks it's like every updates they know already before the patch so hope x-trap can come up with a better coders to stop this undetectable hacks..
  • MrExploits wrote: »
    ^ this is sound good but how can they stop a VIP undetectable hacks it's like every updates they know already before the patch so hope x-trap can come up with a better coders to stop this undetectable hacks..

Search & Destroy.

OT: More than likely there will be no official response on this, because we don't want them to know what we know, and how we go about doing it.
  • [MOD]9 wrote: »
    Search & Destroy.

OT: More than likely there will be no official response on this, because we don't want them to know what we know, and how we go about doing it.

I agree , actual details of how they gonna detect them should not be made public !.
  • How times you must be banned , to get the permanent ban ?
  • Its those godamn injectors.......who made that ****!!!!!!
  • MD_AnGeL wrote: »
    How times you must be banned , to get the permanent ban ?

From the autoban system it ranges from 3-4 detections, from a report you will be banned permanent right away ;)
  • Kopite_07 wrote: »
    Hi guys , just a quick question about how the auto ban system works ( genuinly interseted not QQ :) )..
    Today the same hack joined about 10 of my rooms over a few hours, everyday i see the same ppl in and out of rooms that day hacking , so , are they not being detected by the auto ban system ,if not is this because of the type of hacks they use not being picked up ? or they might have been detected but only be banned from the next time they try to log in ? .. how does it work ? ..
    [GM] Saidin mostly what i was going to say. But also remember Hackers when they get ban most have multiple accounts. Now no it NOT a ever ending situation. Hackers are being banned on a hourly bases is how the ABS (Auto Ban System) works. All i can advice you is play with you Friends & Clan buddy's, there are many room i close encounter on no sight of hackers. Just be patient & those hacker's soon will be terminated :D
    MD_AnGeL wrote: »
    How times you must be banned , to get the permanent ban ?
    3 equals to = permanent Ban.