Change the kicksystem.

Hello everyone, staff, community,

I recently started playing this game.

I have been playing many shooters, Counterstrike 1.5, 1.6, Source, Combat Arms and so on.

It is really not hard in CF to get a 30/5 score in Search and Destroy, I mainly play pistol only matches.

I am pretty ****ed off, getting kicked from nearly every game, because there are too many noobs around kicking everyone with good score.

I have been kicked from about 20 games and thats just from the last week.

It is boring and annoying not receiving exp just because you are a good player.

I highly suggest changing the kick-system, because at the moment it is just trash, people kick you for no reasons, just because they do not have a clue how to kill people or getting beaten by people who are actually better than themselves.

I really hope you can do something about this, because this it not the way how it was supposed to be, and it is also not the way making people enjoy the game.

Regards

Ausgelebt

PS: It probably has been suggested already, I did not use the search engine because I am on a hurry, so feel free to share comments and thoughts about this, also if you want to start an argue with me, feel free to do so, flames and posts without a basic level of proper english and intellect, will be ignored, I am not gonna waste my time arguing with some uneducated forum-trolls.
I am writing in a respectful and proper way so, talk the same way back to me.

Comments

• Well there are many threads about this.

I really really hope that something will be done with this, cause atm this is just a waste of time, ZP, etc...
  • Kick System
    -Is in the process of being overhauled, but we have no firm ETA on when this will be done as we are asking the developers for a large number of changes all around. We are not asking for Host kicking discretion; we feel there's enough abuse as it is. At this point we have enough feedback there's not a lot of need for new topics and they will be closed; we know what players want to see in the new system. There will be more elaboration on this process and the new method once we get closer to releasing this.
    -The FFA kick mode (or lack thereof) will remain "as-is" for now. This will likely change in the future, but we have no patch date expected currently.

:O
  • Goddish wrote: »
    Kick System
    -Is in the process of being overhauled, but we have no firm ETA on when this will be done as we are asking the developers for a large number of changes all around. We are not asking for Host kicking discretion; we feel there's enough abuse as it is. At this point we have enough feedback there's not a lot of need for new topics and they will be closed; we know what players want to see in the new system. There will be more elaboration on this process and the new method once we get closer to releasing this.
    -The FFA kick mode (or lack thereof) will remain "as-is" for now. This will likely change in the future, but we have no patch date expected currently.

:O

hs8glx.gifIn other words, "Will be done later"hs8glx.gif
  • Thanks Simply. Couldnt undersand a word Goddish said. But yeah there are lots of threads about this. Your not the only one but probs will be done soon
  • Don't do it later, do it now :D.

The hacker report sistem is extremly dificult. Don't you think it's a bit much to ask people to make recordings, take notes of player name, exact time, server / channel name and then spend theyr time in order to edit the videos in order that it contains only relevant footage and not 1g in size, and after that upload the videos to certain third party filestorage servers in the us, and after that send all the info to you in a out-of-game wbsite forum? It's like asking people to do all the work for you. Do you really expect to get a good long term good paying job just for watching 3sec of video and observe the obvious?

And what happens if you catch someone hacking? Do you at least delete the account and ban ip range / mail address?
  • Welcome to my world, i always get kicked when the game is almost finished, i hope to kick the butts of the noobs who makes me loose EXp everyday i could play
  • The kick system is good, the community (players) is the problem...some player start a vote kick on you, and the others accept...
  • I don't mind being kick, I want to be able to see if I'm getting kick. That's what ****es me of I'm playing so good, and bam kicked I want to know when I'm about to get kick.
  • h0mey wrote: »
    Hello everyone, staff, community,

I recently started playing this game.

I have been playing many shooters, Counterstrike 1.5, 1.6, Source, Combat Arms and so on.

It is really not hard in CF to get a 30/5 score in Search and Destroy, I mainly play pistol only matches.

I am pretty ****ed off, getting kicked from nearly every game, because there are too many noobs around kicking everyone with good score.

I have been kicked from about 20 games and thats just from the last week.

It is boring and annoying not receiving exp just because you are a good player.

I highly suggest changing the kick-system, because at the moment it is just trash, people kick you for no reasons, just because they do not have a clue how to kill people or getting beaten by people who are actually better than themselves.

I really hope you can do something about this, because this it not the way how it was supposed to be, and it is also not the way making people enjoy the game.

Regards

Ausgelebt

PS: It probably has been suggested already, I did not use the search engine because I am on a hurry, so feel free to share comments and thoughts about this, also if you want to start an argue with me, feel free to do so, flames and posts without a basic level of proper english and intellect, will be ignored, I am not gonna waste my time arguing with some uneducated forum-trolls.
    I am writing in a respectful and proper way so, talk the same way back to me.

maybe it's a good thing your getting kicked for being 'too good' but they could also kick you for personal reasons too, accusing you of being a hacker could just be a bandaid over the fact there not good enough to play with you x.x
  • lol dude...NO i like the kick system..whta can they do...ppl abuse it..so? pplay with friends..lots of ppl do that..its easy way...make friends..wat the internet was for..LOL and research but w.e anywaysss..if ppl agree that yu hack and yu get kicked...too bad.. plead them and give good "responses" make in game friends so they F12 yu..easy solutions make a good first impression and make a few friends while in the game and they will prob help yu F12 unless yu rly hack
  • Yeah it does get annoying when youy are doing good and at the endo f the game you get kicked. Happened to me. Its not hard getting a 30-11 result
  • man.. you have my vote.. same as me.. i get kicked each round.. in GM.. =(