z8 games is very slow

they say they work on banning hackers i c maybe 5 ppl banned a day wen there r hundreds out there they need bigger staff and more reliable replay system i watch replays were people have no recoil i send report they dont get banned. i also think they need to release ctf something more fun snd tdm elim gm all boring to me now all maps r old start working z8 games seriously i can do stuff faster then you and you guys have a team and i see nothing being done you annouce things about 6 months b4 release get on the game more often join games show your skill even tho i kno gms dont have skill in this game the mods do kinda but not really play the game see how you like all the hackers make an alt character so they dont know your a gm so they will continue hacking otherwise as soon as you hop in the game they will shut off i mean there so much you can do but i see nothing being done you guys use the worst anti hack program ever rated a.k.a gameguard make one of your own update it bi weekly you get payed to help the game not sit on ur butts all day

Comments

• you are a tart

because alot of people send fake hack reports there are no that much people banned. just think of it when 5 of the noobs in a game say they are going to report the ace for pwning them.

fake reports take time too
  • they should be at least able review 50 replays a day and plus replay system fails
  • We review a ton a day.

Apologies that some don't show up on the ban list. Mostly for policy reasons. During our transition to z8games we did slow down considerably on the amount we could do. But we're back to normal now and are handling the load just fine.

Just think, for every 50 that get reviewed there's always a large chunk that are false. Coming from people QQ'ing because they lost to someone who is inevitably better than them.
  • Any updates on improving on the replay system? If we can have the fastforward/rewind button working, I'm sure that reviewing replays will be a whole lot faster for both the GM and the pub.

Thanks for your hard work though ^^
  • silentkr18 wrote: »
    Any updates on improving on the replay system? If we can have the fastforward/rewind button working, I'm sure that reviewing replays will be a whole lot faster for both the GM and the pub.

Thanks for your hard work though ^^

I agree! :D

It's only the list of things we'd like to see improved too.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Apologies that some don't show up on the ban list. Mostly for policy reasons.

Can you please, please, please explain to us this policy you speak of, and why people wouldn't show up on the banned list if they're actually getting banned. I'm completely unable to comprehend how this makes sense, and I know there are plenty of other people that feel the same way. Why can't a banned person's name be displayed?
  • Gryphon2 wrote: »
    Can you please, please, please explain to us this policy you speak of, and why people wouldn't show up on the banned list if they're actually getting banned. I'm completely unable to comprehend how this makes sense, and I know there are plenty of other people that feel the same way. Why can't a banned person's name be displayed?

Unfortunately no, I can't explain that. Beyond investigations, the types of bans and the players in question there are reasons that sometimes just can't be explained to the public.

There is a lot of focus put on that, and we're talking about a small portion of the people that fall under this aspect.

And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that if someone has spent ZP they don't get banned. If you hack CF and get caught you will be banned regardless of if you've spent money on ZP or not.

FYI the ban list was updated today with quite a few names too. But again, there's so much focus put on the ban list and people trying to do detective work to see if some particular player is banned. It's drama that no one needs. Just trust that we're doing the job! :)
  • Heh! No, I've never worried about the ZP thing. So that's not part of it.

I don't know about the people having to do with causing drama...I just know I look to see if my time is being used well in even reporting. I'd hate to waste time reporting blatant hackers only for them to keep going....I've only reported that one, now, just to see if he'll even be taken care of. Unfortunatly, I see FAR more hackers than I ever report. And I'm no QQer, I'm very capable of figuring out if someone really is hacking or not, and I don't want to waste my time reporting someone that the evidence doesn't show enough to get them banned.

Anyway...

It's good to see people showing up on the banned list again, anyway. I suspect that list should be effectively spammed with names for a few days from our game, given the latest little flood of aimbotter/chammer kids.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »

Just think, for every 50 that get reviewed there's always a large chunk that are false. Coming from people QQ'ing because they lost to someone who is inevitably better than them.

i want that as my sig

to bad it to big D: