No More

I Can Tell You Right Now , Over 95% Of The Egyptians In This Game Are NOT LEGIT And They All Dont Have The Honorable Soldier Ribbon
What Do They Do?
They Form Clans With Super Obvious Names Like "Pharoans" Or "25 January" Or "Egyptions" Or"Devils" Or Some Other Cliche Name
They Use Third Party Software , ALOT They Cry , They Kick Anyone Who Has Decent Ping And They Scam People
Why Exactly Arent They IP Restricted ? I Mean The Brazillians Arent Even Half As Bad , Yes I Know Hackers Come From All Around The Globe , But I Can Confirm That The Uk Servers Are Infested With Those Pesky Egyptians

This Is Somewhat A Rage Thread , I Have Been Holding It In For A While But I've Had Enough

Comments

• they're not restricted because of the 5% (gotta love imaginary statistics) that are legit and just want to play the game.
    and because nobody owns the right to publish in Egypt so its an open market.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    they're not restricted because of the 5% (gotta love imaginary statistics) that are legit and just want to play the game.
    and because nobody owns the right to publish in Egypt so its an open market.

Yes, it's true.

They can't restrict the access to the game an entire country/area because of the majority that using hacks. It is unfair for the legit players.
  • k i agree with that as i am playing always in UKs and i am Egyptian ( so i know them ).
    i had a question,
    Where are u from, Cpt ?
  • I'm Egyptian and I'm one of the 5% that are legit, I agree that most egyptians love to use hacks etc... I even see them myself in netcafes, and I totally agree that they can be very annoying and they annoy me aswell but you can't just block a game from a country just because the majority of the country use hacks, just think about it imagine that you're one of the legit egyptians what would be your reaction if the game got blocked in your country and I'm pretty sure there are more than 5% legit egyptians you just don't know they are cuz they don't make it obvious with those suckish names.
  • CptWinkie wrote: »
    I Can Tell You Right Now , Over 95% Of The Egyptians In This Game Are NOT LEGIT And They All Dont Have The Honorable Soldier Ribbon
    What Do They Do?
    They Form Clans With Super Obvious Names Like "Pharoans" Or "25 January" Or "Egyptions" Or"Devils" Or Some Other Cliche Name
    They Use Third Party Software , ALOT They Cry , They Kick Anyone Who Has Decent Ping And They Scam People
    Why Exactly Arent They IP Restricted ? I Mean The Brazillians Arent Even Half As Bad , Yes I Know Hackers Come From All Around The Globe , But I Can Confirm That The Uk Servers Are Infested With Those Pesky Egyptians

This Is Somewhat A Rage Thread , I Have Been Holding It In For A While But I've Had Enough

You do realize, the bigger concern was that Brazilian players not only lag but most of them hack (99% - See what a did there?) Now Egyptians are hacking? C'mon this was going to be expected. Are you presuming CF solves this new problem by creating a server based in Egypt as they did for the Brazilians?
  • Got kicked yesterday after I started playing CF again.

Apparently going 17-4 with a VSK is cheating :(
  • I am Egyptian, just like Captain Winkie, and I can confirm that these stasticts are roughly correct. It's REALLY hard to find an Egyptian that is not hacking. They form clans and give out hacks for their members. A clan like 25 January is FULL of hackers. Egypt should be IP restricted, but people who already had accounts can keep them. Just like what Z8Games did with EU and South America.
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    Got kicked yesterday after I started playing CF again.

Apparently going 17-4 with a VSK is cheating :(

vsk is literally the epitome of ass , I would rather hold a lightsaber that shoots dild0s than be using that , it's not even fun for pub fun
  • ExoduSSpt wrote: »
    vsk is literally the epitome of ass , I would rather hold a lightsaber that shoots dild0s than be using that , it's not even fun for pub fun

msg2funny, but i used a VSK in a pub and no scoped the entire team...and no before you say anything there was some good players in there...honestly idk how i even pulled it off
  • The only problem about BR's is that 5% really use cheats. The other 95% just play better than you and you think they cheat also. I blame society.
  • NanoCooper wrote: »
    Yes, it's true.

They can't restrict the access to the game an entire country/area because of the majority that using hacks. It is unfair for the legit players.

for additional, even the majority of the player hack they can't restrict the access to the game of that country or ip ban because this is an online business so even the player hacks or not,,they are both costumers/users, and being costumers/users they are the main reason if why does the said online business earn money..
  • Test4711 wrote: »
    The only problem about BR's is that 5% really use cheats. The other 95% just play better than you and you think they cheat also. I blame society.

Its rare for me to see a high ping player even reach a 1.0 KDR in game.

Only about 5% of players that play this game currently hack, but easily 95% of hackers have 120+ ping.

The main problem isn't the hacking tho. Its the refusal of the majority of high ping players to kick obvious hackers. When a vote-kick is made the high ping players aren't basing the their votes on whether hes hacking or not, their basing it on what his ping is.

High ping player shooting entire enemy team through walls, 20% chance that they MIGHT start a vote kick, and 70% chance they will vote-kick the player that starts a vote-kick against the hacker. Low ping player that has a 2.0+ KDR in that game, 90% chance he'll be kicked.

High pings base kicking off of where on is from.
    Low pings base kicking off of if they are hacking.
  • You Do Realized Ip Restrictions Are Like The Ones We Had Before? If You Make An Account After The Restriction You Cant Login
    I Know You Cant Restrict Them Unless You Are Going To Make A New Server ( I Never Ever Ever Suggested That And Dont Want It To Happen)
    These Statistics Are Roughly Correct , I Knew Some Legit Egyptians Eventually They All Turn Bad

Mido I Am Egyptian , Just Like You And Demonite

Nano: If They Did This , You Have No Idea How Clean The Uk Servers Would Be
    In Addition , Brs Generally Lagg And Sometimes Hak , Turks Just Lagg And Cry But Egyptians Can Do Anything That Comes To Mind

I Know The Community Is Mentally Handicapped And Are Extremely Unfair And Biased , We Cant Fix Anyone
  • I only know 1 legit Egyptian, And CptWinkie hes kinda legit too :)
    And shes a girl
    Shes good at ghostmode tho :)
    The rest have 200 ping and wall like ****...
  • xLoveMe wrote: »
    I only know 1 legit Egyptian
    And shes a girl
    Shes good at ghostmode tho :)
    The rest have 200 ping and wall like ****...

Yo , I'm Legit And I Kickass In Ghostmode And I Have Moderate Ping :3
    Yo , I'm Legit And I Kickass In Ghostmode

Sorry bout that
  • You do realize, the bigger concern was that Brazilian players not only lag but most of them hack (99% - See what a did there?) Now Egyptians are hacking? C'mon this was going to be expected. Are you presuming CF solves this new problem by creating a server based in Egypt as they did for the Brazilians?

Even if those m0therf**ker BRs have their own CF they still stay in NA CF.Why? because if all of those g@y no life c0ksukers go there.Then it would be 100% hak in that SA CF. So the dream of a NA CF with no m0therf**king BRs is impossible and i think maybe the SA somehow gonna be less hakker than NA CF
  • Meh:\ I'm Egyptian & i want to tell u something when i saw an egy hack i kick him , i don't even like hacks i agree with u that Most of the egyptian player play with hack . believe it or not im not hacker but my friend used a hack on my acc. and banned me 7 days . lost my honorable Ribbon , ****ed off so much about that . coz i''m a ribbon collector anyway my point is when i see an egy hack i despicable him and kick him as well .
  • Meh:\ I'm Egyptian & i want to tell u something when i saw an egy hack i kick him , i don't even like hacks i agree with u that Most of the egyptian player play with hack . believe it or not im not hacker but my friend used a hack on my acc. and banned me 7 days . lost my honorable Ribbon , ****ed off so much about that . coz i''m a ribbon collector anyway my point is when i see an egy hack i despicable him and kick him as well .

I'm Egyptian also ... i don't like to play with hacks or play with hackers, it kills the fun in the game + it makes a bad impression towards the decent egyptians who plays this game
    And also i lost my Honorable Soldier ribbon with the same way, a friend of mine who stopped playing CF a while back, he downloaded a hack and tried with my account, Instead of a noob account

Anyway all i want to say is there is decent egyptian players who love the game :)
  • At least, Egyptian Forumers don't deny the fact that Egyptians are mostly hackers. GLaD to see they're also trying to make the game better.
  • NanoCooper wrote: »
    At least, Egyptian Forumers don't deny the fact that Egyptians are mostly hackers. GLaD to see they're also trying to make the game better.

You Can Ask Rory , We Got Wallhacked Twice By The Same Egyptian Person , He's Friends Were There And They Would F12 It Everytime , Personally , I Would IP Ban Him , Then Hunt Him Down And Choke Him To Death With His Mouse
    Just Sayin...
    You Can Ask Rory , We Got Wallhacked Twice By The Same Egyptian Person , He's Friends Were There And They Would F12 It Everytime , Personally , I Would IP Ban Him , Then Hunt Him Down And Choke Him To Death With His Mouse
    Just Sayin...

I was in that game, Rory took action and I believe that hacker is banned right now.
  • I was in that game, Rory took action and I believe that hacker is banned right now.

And What Was His Name
    Abohameed
    Examples Of IGNS:
    Master
    Snayper
    foooozy2012
    blah blah blah
    This Game Would Be Better Off Without Us
  • So when is thread gonna stop bashing on poor Egyptians?

And I blame dot for making the 95% more legit by referencing it. .-.
    Just Sayin...

lawl...if you just cut off the fingers its more fun...maybe even give them the good ole water-boarding treatment...most of you won't know what that is...but its the one thing the bush administration got right...b/c it sucks
  • aves89 wrote: »
    lawl...if you just cut off the fingers its more fun...maybe even give them the good ole water-boarding treatment...most of you won't know what that is...but its the one thing the bush administration got right...b/c it sucks

...why is this now political... and references to torture...

I'm confused here :confused::confused::confused:
  • aves89 wrote: »

Oh Yeah, Open His Eyes Wide Open , Then Poor Fast Water Into Them
    Good Ole Days Torturing The Inmates In Abughareeb Prison
  • one_9 wrote: »
    So when is thread gonna stop bashing on poor Egyptians?

And I blame dot for making the 95% more legit by referencing it. .-.

We're Not Poor , We're OP
  • one_9 wrote: »
    ...why is this now political... and references to torture...

I'm confused here :confused::confused::confused:

visit Rory and let him introduce you to his secret lair in ze basement!!!1
    Oh Yeah, Open His Eyes Wide Open , Then Poor Fast Water Into Them
    Good Ole Days Torturing The Inmates In Abughareeb Prison

Please don't tell me that is the Arab-like word for Abu Ghraib or Sijn Abu Ghuraib; also known as Abu Ghurayb.
    :)
    CptWinkie wrote: »
    We're Not Poor , We're OP

Evident with the Arab spring I know... I'm watching youuuuu.

aves89 wrote: »
    visit Rory and let him introduce you to his secret lair in ze basement!!!1
    It's dusty and has a hole in the middle... with a small wooden crane with a bucket attached... and I think there is some lotion in there.
This discussion has been closed.