PayByCash! I need to know when its coming back???

Why don't you work on getting back PayByCash first???? You guys said i would be back 3 weeks ago and still nothing. . You say we must have patience, so we have waited +5 weeks... Our patience has run out i am sick of waiting and checking the deposits page everyday at least twice! Could you guys at least give us a estimate time/date when it will be back?
Pls hurry up and bring it back. You will make alot of CF users very happy:)
Thx!
Lasercat

Comments

• i've been checking everyday too, a estimate of return date would be really appreciated... but then again its not like anyone gms read this
  • Umm here are some quotes from other threads talking about Paybycash. These are people you would mostly trust.

Blindrob (Moderator) :It's known that people want it back and it's being worked on.
    Also don't expect payment methods already in place to just disappear. After the switch to Z8 the payment methods had to be added back in and it takes time.

FallenAngel (Moderator):Now seriously do you really think we are not trying to get this done asap?! These things can take time and unfortunately it's already out of our hands at this point. Good news is that we will have it avaliable soon, bad news is that we have no way of knowing the exact date the process to get it will be complete.

Please be patient.

I myself want PBC back....i still have an Ultimate Game Card lying on my desk. I wanna use it so bad