Mentos Looking for loyal members!

Comments

• PJayyy wrote: »
    Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight!!!!!!
    Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight!!!!!

:)

^^ nah Im done.Next time he losses maybe he QQ and not haksuate,or better yet ask for rm after 8-1 loss.GG. good clan ,still have 1 friend there but just as bad sporatmanship as any crap they got to say on my clan^^
  • I think the point is that CFJohn lied. I dont think i would want to join a clan if he is gonna try and degrade another clan with lies. Good luck trying to recruit now. maybe if you wouldnt lie so much ppl would want to join. We dont mind being bashed on the intenet cuz well its the internet and its words. They dont hurt us.What does hurt you tho CFJohn is the fact u lied and we proved it. You should think bout maybe not lying so much and maybe you could get a clan going and not losing ppl.
  • CFJohn wrote: »
    I wreck you all the time and I didn't SS it, !Hostile! thinks it's so good to win a clan war that they SS it...

Hehe so good we won 2 cws vs you.So your potential as being toilet paper is still intact,considering us poor pubbers wiped our bums with you 16-1 in 2 games.So if we cheated,wore spops,m12s,etc, why go thru it a 2nd time huh?You lost deal with it.Your mouth provoked me to post a ss .Suk it up tryhards,your not the only 1's who can act an azz on cf.
  • HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    Hehe so good we won 2 cws vs you.So your potential as being toilet paper is still intact,considering us poor pubbers wiped our bums with you 16-1 in 2 games.So if we cheated,wore spops,m12s,etc, why go thru it a 2nd time huh?You lost deal with it.Your mouth provoked me to post a ss .Suk it up tryhards,your not the only 1's who can act an azz on cf.

winning with m12 , spops and zp and in a random clan war wich is 8v8 FOR F,UK SAKE , IT's 8V8 , not 5v5 , it's 8v8 against people who use spop m m12 and shyt , isn't really winning , Tough Hostile has some quite decent players who I already had the opportunitty to pub with
  • Kuoras wrote: »
    winning with m12 , spops and zp and in a random clan war wich is 8v8 FOR F,UK SAKE , IT's 8V8 , not 5v5 , it's 8v8 against people who use spop m m12 and shyt , isn't really winning , Tough Hostile has some quite decent players who I already had the opportunitty to pub with

Lol you shouldnt listen to liars. it will make u look bad as well. no m12's were used and spop is just a character for ppl like you to cry bout. If anything if ppl use an spop it will help ur aim better if you think bout it. :)
    JUST SAYING. ;)
  • FeistyKat wrote: »
    Lol you shouldnt listen to liars. it will make u look bad as well. no m12's were used and spop is just a character for ppl like you to cry bout. If anything if ppl use an spop it will help ur aim better if you think bout it. :)
    JUST SAYING. ;)

it does help my aim , but there's a LOAD of other factors you forgot to menion about , the fact that it can hide in places normal char's can't , her strafing is weird ,
    it does help my aim , but there's a LOAD of other factors you forgot to menion about , the fact that it can hide in places normal char's can't , her strafing is weird ,

Cant help that women are better at hiding and strafing. Just in our nature to do so. :)

For real there wasnt no m12's or scar.Cpl on both sides wore spop which i dont mind since its not echo.Only reason it got this far is his mouth.He lost bad,rm,lost worse.Cried,QQ'd,raged,then booted me from pub rooms.So I acted an azz just like him.We dont claim to be the best so he can cry cheat or leagues all day long .I highly doubt after his performance he could do squat in a league anyways.All im saying is he got beat,live with it.Aint no team or clan on here undefeatable anyways.Btw if he cares to take this from forums and maybe perhaps have a friendly chat,just ask Death angel to bring him on my vent.We aint what the community thinks of us.Mostly laid back and chilling nitely ^^
    ^^ Now you should know us better then what these trolls say.Few had spop yea as usual in cw's,not in echo ^^.Wasnt no m12 or scar l,and to say we cheated lol then ask for rm and go 0-8 welll....sad.

I was being sarcastic man--and if you scroll up, you can clearly see i was sticking up for you guys..
  • Sixpak74 wrote: »
    I was being sarcastic man--and if you scroll up, you can clearly see i was sticking up for you guys..

^^ I know,didnt dawn on me at 1st man my apologies.Sometimes I jump the gun but thats my issue lol.
    ^^ I know,didnt dawn on me at 1st man my apologies.Sometimes I jump the gun but thats my issue lol.

No problem man..funnest clan ive played with yet..

Lol he knows. its all good sixpack. Thank you for having our backs. :)
    No problem man..funnest clan ive played with yet..

^^ as soon as these others realize we aint in it but for fun the better.Only reason it came to this is johnny ran his mouth lying.Yea some wore spop but was on both sides.Wasnt no m12 or scar and dam sure wasnt any cheats.Top it off he got me kikd from a pub after lawl.But Im done trolling him,he lost score shows otherwise then the bs he saying.We could always Rm if he likes ^^
    Lol he knows. its all good sixpack. Thank you for having our backs. :)

Anytime ...
  • I think Im done trolling john.Was silly on alot of ppls ends and he knows it.GG rm anytime.
    None of your players have an Honorable Solider Ribbon (Obviously cheated at one point and probably still are) and it was a 5v8... Next time think this through before you try to troll me.

i would defend them and say you can lose the ribbon even if your account is just under investigation, mine was that's why i lost mine, but to be honest the WHOLE team without honourable solider LMAO.
  • xeNIzKing wrote: »
    i would defend them and say you can lose the ribbon even if your account is just under investigation, mine was that's why i lost mine, but to be honest the WHOLE team without honourable solider LMAO.

^^ check the names if you think we all are missing em.He got rolled and is reaching for a crutch to lean on.Myself I lost mines for chat violation 2 years ago.Idc who believes what .Never had it to lose.This is a team that susposed to compete in leagues?Cried,lied, and raged to the point half his team in that match quit clan immediately afterwards?Psssh M12s and scars?Get glasses cuz no one had any.As for spop both sides had em ^^.Rm?
    ^^ check the names if you think we all are missing em.He got rolled and is reaching for a crutch to lean on.Myself I lost mines for chat violation 2 years ago.Idc who believes what .Never had it to lose.This is a team that susposed to compete in leagues?Cried,lied, and raged to the point half his team in that match quit clan immediately afterwards?Psssh M12s and scars?Get glasses cuz no one had any.As for spop both sides had em ^^.Rm?

Wish you guys would 5v5 ehcho8
    Wish you guys would 5v5 ehcho8

Can do that.Myself im not that competitive but if it stops him from qq'n,lying,etc Im down for it ^^.But like I said both sides had spop so that excuse is invalid.
    Just because they dont have honorable ribbon doesnt mean they cheated at any point. read bout the ribbon first b4 u open ur mouth bout it. in order to have that ribbon u cant be banned for ANYTHING. read bout it. and it wasnt 5v8 your guys rq at the end of the match. look at the kills on hostile then look at the deaths of ur clan. so stop lying bout all of it it makes u look bad. JUST SAYING. :)

1.Hostiles Just bad.
    2.Mentos Bad but not that bad
    3.Hostiles horrible
    4.OGC Obviously farms&maybe also cheat.
    5.Once again,horrible clan(Hostile)
    ^^ as soon as these others realize we aint in it but for fun the better.Only reason it came to this is johnny ran his mouth lying.Yea some wore spop but was on both sides.Wasnt no m12 or scar and dam sure wasnt any cheats.Top it off he got me kikd from a pub after lawl.But Im done trolling him,he lost score shows otherwise then the bs he saying.We could always Rm if he likes ^^

First of all, I'm the liar? I didn't kick you from a pub, that's just dumb because 1) I was wrecking you 2) It's a pub. Second, check your team, MOSTLY baddies and MOST of them I see with SL and M12s. Third, YES WE LOST, I never said we didn't, I just said that none of your people in your clan that we were facing had an Honorable Solider Badge and that means they have been banned before. My first guess was for cheating, so I said that.

Now stop crying and posting shiit about my clan. I know we are not that good because our clan died awhile back and most of my members started their own team and they are successful. But, I know we have more potential than your clan will ever have.<--- (I mean this for real) I never wanted to start a fight but you came here to MY post and started talking shiit and posting SS's. I also didn't know you raged so much over 1 clan war.

Thanks <3 STOP THE RAGE! :D
  • Legit. has 13 FPS and he cheats

ahaha i win..
    Crossfire20111210_0000.jpg

:D

omg, I've lost all faith in Mentos.

I can get myself and 2 other people on my FL and win against that ****ty 8.
    First of all, I'm the liar? I didn't kick you from a pub, that's just dumb because 1) I was wrecking you 2) It's a pub. Second, check your team, MOSTLY baddies and MOST of them I see with SL and M12s. Third, YES WE LOST, I never said we didn't, I just said that none of your people in your clan that we were facing had an Honorable Solider Badge and that means they have been banned before. My first guess was for cheating, so I said that.

Now stop crying and posting shiit about my clan. I know we are not that good because our clan died awhile back and most of my members started their own team and they are successful. But, I know we have more potential than your clan will ever have.<--- (I mean this for real) I never wanted to start a fight but you came here to MY post and started talking shiit and posting SS's. I also didn't know you raged so much over 1 clan war.

Thanks <3 STOP THE RAGE! :D

^^ good joke.Keep using the badge as an excuse,we all know you dont need to be banned for cheating to lose it.If your clan shut their mouth after game,including your childish rage we wouldnt be at this point.Using a crutch to justify why you lost?SAD.Baddies huh.Didnt need to be much of 1 to handle you or them.Owning me?yea s.s looks that way .Yea were terrible.^^ doesnt say much losing to "terrible " clan like us huh.Trolls can be trolls,I dont see em coming around to back any of it up.But your right this is stupid,bring it to game if ya like ;)
  • A_W_R_3 wrote: »
    omg, I've lost all faith in Mentos.

I can get myself and 2 other people on my FL and win against that ****ty 8.

Ok we'll be waiting.:D
    ^^ Solid pro.:p

Hackers in tdm can't farm people anymore :o