Cross Fire heads to Latin America!

Comments

• SpeIlbound wrote: »
    Americans should go over there just to **** the BRs off with our lag.

trust me, you guys are NOTHING w/o a low ping!
  • Hackfire open on Dec 9th
    Mark your calenders now!

I agree with this logic haha
  • Just a little questio...
    In the FUTURE, will we be able to migrate our accounts to SA servers?
    Do you have plans for doing that?
    Or we're gonna have our good itens there and our good latency here?
  • MaccaFTW wrote: »
    Just a little questio...
    In the FUTURE, will we be able to migrate our accounts to SA servers?
    Do you have plans for doing that?
    Or we're gonna have our good itens there and our good latency here?

not currently
    we have to wait for see what happens
  • And if I wanted to play on the uk server,
    i can still play in my account ?
  • llJackll wrote: »
    trust me, you guys are NOTHING w/o a low ping!

I top frag scrims with 400 ping.
  • GH0ST36O wrote: »
    I agree with this logic haha

Why americans say brazilians is hackers if americans create much hackers than brazilians???
  • Put a server in puerto rico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have good pin for all (sur american people) tnx ;)
  • This is the best news ever!!!! No more laggers finally thank you CF Brazil.
  • may aswell call this one "Hackfire" server... haha
    hopefully less hackers in the na version. Now we just need an Australian versoion or Server...
  • It's great with new crossfire, more people leaves the one im in :p so less hackers too lol
  • ' wrote:
    {arlThePro;2646822']may aswell call this one "Hackfire" server... haha
    hopefully less hackers in the na version. Now we just need an Australian versoion or Server...

why can't australians play CF PH or something?
  • Put a turk crossfire and romanian crossfire and we have 99.9 free hack.s :)
  • I don't understand why they made a Latin American Crossfire. Honestly, how many Latin Americans do you think will switch to this version of crossfire. You guys are implying that the people who do hack, play this game legitimately, contradiction? If the community wants a smaller hacking population, then they may want a stricter ban policy in place. Otherwise the people with 250 ping who hacked in our North American Crossfire, will probably stay here because i see the same hackers over and over again, and if they do manage to get banned, which i highly don't see occurring, they will go ruin their own version. The other thing I don't quite understand about Crossfire Latin America is that if it truly is a Latin American Crossfire, why is it in Portuguese? Shouldn't it be in Spanish since pretty much every Latin American country and South American Country speaks it? My opinion, I would have rather had servers put in Latin America and be visible on the North American Crossfire, similar to the UK Servers. Then go from there, the legit Latin Americans could have kept their accounts, the farmers wouldn't have to farm new accounts, they will keep spending money on their accounts, it's a win-win situation. I'm guessing there wasn't much planning in the making of this Crossfire, doesn't say much as far as this games progress goes. Hopefully with the coming of CFLA they will impliment Ping limiters at like 150ish or something, and restrict Americans/Canadians from playing Latin America and vice versa.
  • I dont know who Nightmare0pz is.... But he has the right idea!
  • "And all the action, events and content updates that you've come to expect from our NA/UK version of Cross Fire!"

So expect endless disapointment with a side order of zp scrub guns :D
  • I don't understand why they made a Latin American Crossfire. Honestly, how many Latin Americans do you think will switch to this version of crossfire. You guys are implying that the people who do hack, play this game legitimately, contradiction? If the community wants a smaller hacking population, then they may want a stricter ban policy in place. Otherwise the people with 250 ping who hacked in our North American Crossfire, will probably stay here because i see the same hackers over and over again, and if they do manage to get banned, which i highly don't see occurring, they will go ruin their own version. The other thing I don't quite understand about Crossfire Latin America is that if it truly is a Latin American Crossfire, why is it in Portuguese? Shouldn't it be in Spanish since pretty much every Latin American country and South American Country speaks it? My opinion, I would have rather had servers put in Latin America and be visible on the North American Crossfire, similar to the UK Servers. Then go from there, the legit Latin Americans could have kept their accounts, the farmers wouldn't have to farm new accounts, they will keep spending money on their accounts, it's a win-win situation. I'm guessing there wasn't much planning in the making of this Crossfire, doesn't say much as far as this games progress goes. Hopefully with the coming of CFLA they will impliment Ping limiters at like 150ish or something, and restrict Americans/Canadians from playing Latin America and vice versa.

Because some brs are tired of "gringos bullying" and "ping bullying" and "fdps"...
    or at least thats what most of them say LOL...
  • Maybe they will raid LA CF if the actually GET BANNED FROM HACKING on this version...
    i mean i reported twice the same noob with a replay that shows him wall shooting, he just lost his honest soldier ribbon but he is still playing...
  • I sincirelly think (I don't know if it's possible), they should make a SA server in Cf NA/UK
    I mean, if they can make a new game with servers in Brazil, why not just a Server for CF Na/Uk?
    And could IP Ban them of other servers.
    I think it would be easier.
    Idk if there's a contract restrition or anything, but i think not too many people is going to play SA Cf for the Items reason.
    I Spend over 400 $ (Dollars) on CF, so i don't think i'm going to play SA Cf.
    Till it's possible to migrate.
    Thanks for the attention
    I sincirelly think (I don't know if it's possible), they should make a SA server in Cf NA/UK
    I mean, if they can make a new game with servers in Brazil, why not just a Server for CF Na/Uk?
    And could IP Ban them of other servers.
    I think it would be easier.
    Idk if there's a contract restrition or anything, but i think not too many people is going to play SA Cf for the Items reason.
    I Spend over 400 $ (Dollars) on CF, so i don't think i'm going to play SA Cf.
    Till it's possible to migrate.
    Thanks for the attention

I'm pretty sure people have explained this to you like 10 times...

North Americans and people from the United Kingdom generally don't want South Americans in the same game as us because of your well-known history.
  • GodsGunman wrote: »

North Americans and people from the United Kingdom generally don't want South Americans in the same game as us because of your well-known history.

It doesn't make much sense since they wouldn't play together.
    It a easier solution.
  • Jakedotdot wrote: »
    I dont know g4 box ddnt do a ip restriction. This a very ineffecient way of moving millions of lagging brs. If they dont do this i expect only 40% to actually go to CF BR. Make an ip restriction like CF korea.
    DONT DO THIS, FOR ANY THINGS, MANY best CLANS AND PLAYERS FROM CF ARE BRAZILIANS, just a half brazilians players go to br cf, and this players are bad account in cf. Who has a good account in US CF continue in CF dont be change
    No, I from brazil
    I will playing in US server. I dont want come to Br server. Because i bought a lot ZP and have a lot itens and a pro account.
    The best clans, players in crossfire is brazilians.
    I think in BR CF are playing brazilians, argentinos, chileans, peruanos, ...
  • Leo1143 wrote: »
    DONT DO THIS, FOR ANY THINGS, MANY best CLANS AND PLAYERS FROM CF ARE BRAZILIANS, just a half brazilians players go to br cf, and this players are bad account in cf. Who has a good account in US CF continue in CF dont be change
    No, I from brazil
    I will playing in US server. I dont want come to Br server. Because i bought a lot ZP and have a lot itens and a pro account.

I got embarassed with your post.
  • Its not like im complaining.. But wouldn't it be better to introduce a LA Server than a new CF ? As it would be much more comfortable for those Latins to keep playing this game instead of moving to a new CF with new account w/o any ZP or rank, cz as we know rank appears to be major important to the brs considering all the br farmers.

Put yourself in my place.
    Would you like to start over?
    After so much time playing?
    Especially cos i'm a legit player, i shouldn't be punished for something i didn't do
    I mean, i report the hakers, never hacked, i'm a fair player, kick the hackers.
  • uDream wrote: »
    Its not like im complaining.. But wouldn't it be better to introduce a LA Server than a new CF ? As it would be much more comfortable for those Latins to keep playing this game instead of moving to a new CF with new account w/o any ZP or rank, cz as we know rank appears to be major important to the brs considering all the br farmers.
    EDIT:
    About those NA players who dislike the Latin people, im pretty sure noone will complain about them as they won't appear on their servers anymore ( hopefully, if they show any kind of maturity)..
    It doesn't make much sense since they wouldn't play together.
    It a easier solution.

Easier =/= better.
    MaccaFTW wrote: »
    Especially cos i'm a legit player, i shouldn't be punished for something i didn't do

I wouldn't want to start over but I'd realize that I would have 2 options:

1. Switch to CF LA and restart, losing everything but gaining a ping advantage

2. Stay on CF NA/UK and keep everything but miss out on having a low ping.

Complaining about what isn't happening is useless. G4Box is too deep into this now to go back, they've already hired a GM and have set up the servers in CF LA.

You complaining about having to choose between my 2 options is just pointless.
  • Leo1143 wrote: »
    No, I from brazil
    BEST CLANS AND PLAYERS FROM BRASIL?
    Nope, you are just ******ed...
    OR WAIT, MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrxukdXZv28&hd=1
    If thats what you call "BEST PLAYERS"
    MaccaFTW wrote: »
    Tell your "Amigos" to stop bsing the game then, tbh no one cares about whats going to happen to their accounts more than themselves...
    tbh i don't give a hell if they have to start over or not, i just want them to leave NA CF.
    Easier =/= better.

I wouldn't want to start over but I'd realize that I would have 2 options:

1. Switch to CF LA and restart, losing everything but gaining a ping advantage

2. Stay on CF NA/UK and keep everything but miss out on having a low ping.

Complaining about what isn't happening is useless. G4Box is too deep into this now to go back, they've already hired a GM and have set up the servers in CF LA.

You complaining about having to choose between my 2 options is just pointless.

I've got no problems playing with low pings, majority part of my Friend List is American/Canadian.
    And my clanmates are staying too, so i won't be alone
This discussion has been closed.