Orbital Station Patch feedback!

Alright, time for some feedback, :3 The main reason I do this is because it might help GMs by saying bugs they might not noticed yet and to give my personnal though about this patch.

First of all, the patch issues. I had problem with the patcher and stuff, I went to sleep, the next day, all was fine! 2nd major issue was the M4A1 Patriot (didn't bought any tho). It was fixed within a day! And now they are working on fixing the 3rd issues regarding the IP problem with some players. Overall, great tech support work, really fast, big thanks to G4Box and the Dev for their extra time!

Second, the content! Many ppl were scared (even me!) about the air reg on Orbital Station. Well, the reg is PERFECT! :D Sniper, knife, anything reg for me, I don't know about you guys, but it's one unexpected surprise!, ^_^ The design on this map kick ass! Even tho I've seen it in other version but I'm still happy to have it now, :D!

The guns are average. The M4A1 Patriot is now the best M4A1 if we consider GodsGunman's stats! ^_^ Really worth it! The LR300ML looks badass and maybe better than the ACR. AWM Gold is a great collector gun and the gold is epic! The Scar Heavy Camo... well, the skin is nice but I'm not a big fan of the Scar Heavy in general, ;p

Third, changes in the game. I'm proud to announce you the return of the NanoAmbianceSound in Mutation/Hero Mode if you put the musics on! Plus, we can hear Mutants breath! :D! Totally kick ass!

Here's the ambiance sound: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=HKuNSR

Now the bugs. Here's the list of bugs that I've noticed:
  • At the end of any round/game, you can kill with your guns and it will still counts (before you could only knife ppl and would still not count). Thing is, in Mutation/Hero, you can STILL get infected at the end of the round, which is really annoying, :/ Need to be fixed asap if possible, :3
  • Sorting options still doesn't show images, making it harder to find what mode you're lookin for (even though it's easy to guess).
  • Many 24_* (* = number) errors making ppl d/c from the room which result a general room spike every time one d/c. I know it prevents ppl from glitching but many accidents happen in any modes (it's there since a few patches).
If you guys got any other new bugs or one that need to be fixed asap, just post it there, :3

Finally, arts & previews. I'm kinda disappoint that this patch didn't had a trailer and much previews. This map was worth it. When the site updated, I've seen the best images I ever saw. Look at the main page, on facebook CF group, all those Orbital Station images are EPIC! If you read this G4Box, I'm expecting some wallpapers, ;3

I'm not gonna lie, G4Box' strongest point is their art teams. Unlike other CF publishers, they make their own trailers instead of taking CF China's trailer and putting text in their own language. Another example could be ijji taking AVA trailer made by the dev, Redduck, ;p

Anyway, beside the few issues, this patch is awesome. I hope you guys are enjoying it better than I do, ^_^ I just hope they fix the bugs that allows you to still get kill/death after a round.

Don't forget to buy some M4A1 Patriot crates this weekend to get a M66 for fews days (they will probably post an announcement about it soon)! See ya in-game.

Share your thought! :)

Comments