A Guide to use in Lab...

This is what I personally use to kill noob ghosts and sometimes a pro ghost. WARNING: Using this guide will get you kicked REPEATEDLY.

START OF MATCH:

1. There will always be a noob ghost that will run out the gate down the ramp and try to catch GR side off gaurd going to the vent. When playing as GR side you can run and meet up with them. Before you enter that little Rectangular Battlefield jump off the little rail going into it. You may catch a glimpse of a ghost running and stopping. IF not listen for water. A ghost will take that path also. Jump down the hole and open fire. You'll hit him/her and tada already got kill(s) within 10 seconds.

2a. After that rush back to GR starting spot. You will most likely hear footsteps. Listen CAREFULLY. If you hear footsteps, a brief pause, and then a grunt, turn the corner leading into the hallway firing. If you start hearing Metal clinks they took the vent path.

2b. If they took the vent path rush toward A site. Fire to your right the second you get out the hallway (they love to camp in the open window like part and on top of the silver box on the wall). After that if you still hear footsteps and they sound like they are on sand fire upwards. They are somewhere up there. Most likely a corner. Favorite corner is the corner near the entrance to the second pipe. If the footsteps sound like they are on metal, fire on the pipe you think you heard them on.

DURING MATCH:

1. After this, just go and WALK around. If you pass a ghost that wants you dead they will wait for you to pass so they can get you from behind. IF your walking you can hear them before they move and mow them down before they had a chance.

2. If you didn't hear them, walking you can't hear your footsteps. If you start hearing footsteps they are behind you most likely (you'll be able to tell while playing).

AFTER THE PLANT:

1. There are common spots in both A site and B site.

A SITE:

1. Shoot that window like opening. Its right out the hallway. Once you've seen its clear jump into it and fire a bullet on the little box in the corner. Immediately to your left. They like to camp on the LITTLE security? box. It looks like a thing you swipe a card through.

2. They love to camp on the rails leading down the ramp. Firing one bullet down the rail could keep you alive.

3. THE MOST IMPORTANT. UNDER THE STAIRS. JUST FIRE UNDER THERE. MOST LIKELY FIND A NOOB CROUCHED IN THE CORNER.

B SITE:

1. They like to camp everywhere here. Quick for them to get to. close combat. Perfect for them. Just SPRAY LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL.

2. Still places to consider. The wide open area of GR spawn, the place where the boxes are sitting where you exit the vent to camp, BEHIND the metallic rectangular thing (they also camp on it), around the corner when you instantly enter throught the entrance at GR spawn, on top of the ring up top, and on the ramp going down.

3. IF they planted below. THROW a nade down. Go down and fire into the underground path. They camp everywhere down there.

COMMON SPOTS (for noobs):

1. They love to sit in the water for some odd reason. I've got multi kills in the water.

2. They like to stand in the light or close enough for you to get an outline of them.

TIPS:

1. Good guns to use are ones that don't take that long to reload UNLESS you can use them properly.

2. Don't fuss with the noob calling you a h@cker. Just block his chat. That actually works wonders.

3. Play with at least one clan mate or friend. That way you have someone that always has your back and to say f12 if they have too.

4. Try to remember the name of h@ckers. I know a few myself that are constant GM h@ckers I just always forget to save replay :(.

5. Have fun. Don't go in 100% serious. This will also get you kicked. Flaming at teammates is a bad idea also for they are the only ones that can kick you. Unless there is h@cker on other team kicking you. >.>

HOPEFULLY this helped. This isn't as specific as I could get but it gives you a great starting point to fine tone your GM skills in lab. Hopefully I will meet some leigt people that also use this guide. HAVE FUN OWNING. You'll enjoy it. :D

Comments