The Campain Mode (AKA FIRETEAM MODE)

Well i have this vision ofthis cool mode thats like this: Basically you would have anywhere from 8-16 people and like what you do is this; you can either be BL or GR as a TEAM. So like you get all your weapons and gear you think youll be needing. ALso you would get a secondary rank that tells you how far they are into the campain mode. At the first level - third, all the enemys are basically the Trainees to corperal. The high the levels, the better guns the AI gets, and the more skilled it becomes.

Discription (BL)(FACTORY (LV1)):
Obj: Eliminate ALL 80 GR without Dying and protect the factory from being intruded. If intursion accurs, prevent the Global risk from gettin the technology and blowing the place up.
Description: The black list has just recived from intell that the Global risk has been reported in the area and is looking for the factory in which the invisbiltiy suits for Black List (The ghost suits) and is destined to destroy them and to make there own. Take your squad and destroy the global risk from the bottom up!

Distcription (GR)LV1:
Obj: Infiltraite the Factory, secure a sample of the Invisiblity suit, then destroy the factory
Description: The Global risk has sent a spy into a highly guarded part of the nation. The spy has learned of the Technology of the invisiblity suit, but hasnt been able to secure a sample. Its you and your squads job to secure the techonlogy and to destroy the factory. Be quick and quiet.

MORE LEVELS WILL BE POSTED SOON. PLEASE GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPPINIONS!!! THANKS

-Tricks123

Comments

• Whats the point? It sounds like your basic S&D mode, but your not exactly trying to destroy something. Sounds like you just want different maps, with different objectives.
  • Did i mention the higher you go up, the more GP you earn for completin a level?
  • WOW I like the idea. Did you come up with this or was it from another version of the game? Either way it sounds fun even though it is basicly what we're doing anyway, minus the same team and levels of difficulty. If this was put in, I would honestly say that it would bring in more people. It gives it more of a story line, sorta like ties it all together. Very nice idea. If they were to put it to a vote on the forums I would DEFINIATELY vote for it. Nice, really nice.
    P.S. Would there be like any special guns or items you could get. SOMEWHAT follows the crates, like when you start you decide what your payment is. Rather it be 2,000 gp, a spray, or something like an expansion to the granades for 7 days.
  • ^^

Loolll, this is a cool mode.

Too bad you would be stealing it from combat arms, they are the original creaters of fireteam mode...

Sowwwyyzzz

But it would still be cool if we had it also ^^
  • bad idea, fireteam mode sucked on combat arms, too gay, completely unrealistic, no.
  • On the original forums (Subagames ones) this had been sugested loads of times and it will not be added, crossfire doesn't need AI to be a good game.

@23DarthRevan
    CombatArms Stole our zombie mode, nuff said
  • This probably would have gone over better if you made the post say:

"I saw Fireteam Mode on Combat Arms. I'd love to see that here."

Instead of saying you had a vision of some great idea that is blatantly over on another game.

Nevertheless....Yyyyyyeah, no, we really don't need that over here. Let CA keep their Fireteam and Zombie modes. We have our own original mode: Ghost Mode.
  • And MGO stole it....Metal gear online btw.But they dont have breath they have pistols floating on the air.stupid idea and stolen...FROM US'!
  • Metal Gear was out 10 years ago! are you a idiot!?!?! it is one of the best series of all time! it's on par with the COD series.

also the ZM in CA is completely different, don't worry too much.
  • He's talking about Metal Gear Online. from MGS4.
  • almsot all MGS games have stealth suit, I was pointing that out.
  • MasterScar wrote: »
    WOW I like the idea. Did you come up with this or was it from another version of the game? Either way it sounds fun even though it is basicly what we're doing anyway, minus the same team and levels of difficulty. If this was put in, I would honestly say that it would bring in more people. It gives it more of a story line, sorta like ties it all together. Very nice idea. If they were to put it to a vote on the forums I would DEFINIATELY vote for it. Nice, really nice.
    P.S. Would there be like any special guns or items you could get. SOMEWHAT follows the crates, like when you start you decide what your payment is. Rather it be 2,000 gp, a spray, or something like an expansion to the granades for 7 days.

i kinda like your idea for spray or something. I guess you should get Weapon repair thing that lets you repair your weapons, but the coupon thing (Im callin it a weapon repair coupon) would only have 10000 GP since that is what it would take from a broken one.

Also this isnt a version that others have. Ididnt know CA had this game mode, my brother (A high schooler) said it would be pretty cool if the game had a story type mode.

Also i Got the idea for the maps story from the about page on crossfire.z8games.com
    click on about -> maps. tells you all the map stories.

Im glad someone liked the idea
  • Tricks123 wrote: »
    Well i have this vision ofthis cool mode thats like this: Basically you would have anywhere from 8-16 people and like what you do is this; you can either be BL or GR as a TEAM. So like you get all your weapons and gear you think youll be needing. ALso you would get a secondary rank that tells you how far they are into the campain mode. At the first level - third, all the enemys are basically the Trainees to corperal. The high the levels, the better guns the AI gets, and the more skilled it becomes.

Discription (BL)(FACTORY (LV1)):
    Obj: Eliminate ALL 80 GR without Dying and protect the factory from being intruded. If intursion accurs, prevent the Global risk from gettin the technology and blowing the place up.
    Description: The black list has just recived from intell that the Global risk has been reported in the area and is looking for the factory in which the invisbiltiy suits for Black List (The ghost suits) and is destined to destroy them and to make there own. Take your squad and destroy the global risk from the bottom up!

Distcription (GR)LV1:
    Obj: Infiltraite the Factory, secure a sample of the Invisiblity suit, then destroy the factory
    Description: The Global risk has sent a spy into a highly guarded part of the nation. The spy has learned of the Technology of the invisiblity suit, but hasnt been able to secure a sample. Its you and your squads job to secure the techonlogy and to destroy the factory. Be quick and quiet.

MORE LEVELS WILL BE POSTED SOON. PLEASE GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPPINIONS!!! THANKS

-Tricks123

Here is what else the mode, as far for the level, would have, if your GR you would haveto get to the factory from the CARGO ship, of which the BL had stowed away on.

ALso level 2:

Eagle eyes:
    backround story: The Black List Corp. has just found a huge torism attraction, that is protected by The Global Risk.

GR:
    Backround story/ Briefing:
    After hearing about the Black List plans, the GR is called in to protect the Highly Guarded tourism location. Protect the attraction, BEFORE, the Black List can successfully carry out there mission of either destroying the tram car (B SIte), OR the central contral panel (A site). the government has named this opperation Eagle Eyes.
    OBJ:
    Prevent the BL from gettin off there ship at the east coast of the us
    If this fails, head back to the

BL;
    backround story:
    In the east edge of america, the Black List has heard about an attraction, and has also learned that it is protected by the Global Risk. Its you and your squads crew to persecute the Global Risk AND destroy the most popular tourism sight of all US history. This will make a huge set back on american funding for the US army. Failing is not an option!!!
    OBJ:
    kill the GR so you can get to the tourism attraction, once getting off the ship.
    As you enter the park, your team must avoid GR from runing your plans
  • It has been said before that CF will not have any modes with AI controlled players.