Can We Get A very busy GM to watch

We have a very big problem in our clan. There's a new player that is awesome and would hate to kick him if he is not hack-ing. Our clan doesn't permit any hacks at all. His kill ratio is 2.85 and his k/d is 17,000 to 6700. If an GM cannot help us out maybe you can tell me how to tell if they use aimbots or not. This is very important to our clan. Everyone is holding off leaving the clan until we can find out. It's such a mess, please help....
Thanks,
1pinkrabbit

This probably doesn't seem Important to you all but this is very Important to our clan. Please can someone give me any advice, we would surely appreciate it.
Thanks again,

Comments

• Play a few matches with him, watch the replays.
    If you think that he hackz, send a report to a GM, they can tell you if he hackz 100%
  • just report him, lol my KDR is rlly high and i dont hack
    3119682.png
  • mgarrett wrote: »
    We have a very big problem in our clan. There's a new player that is awesome and would hate to kick him if he is not hack-ing. Our clan doesn't permit any hacks at all. His kill ratio is 2.85 and his k/d is 17,000 to 6700. If an GM cannot help us out maybe you can tell me how to tell if they use aimbots or not. This is very important to our clan. Everyone is holding off leaving the clan until we can find out. It's such a mess, please help....
    Thanks,
    1pinkrabbit

This probably doesn't seem Important to you all but this is very Important to our clan. Please can someone give me any advice, we would surely appreciate it.
    Thanks again,

That's really not a hacking level of scoring...could be their second account. I'm slowly working my KDR up toward those kinds of number, myself (Taking a looooooong time since I started off this game around a 1.5)

But, yeah...Just watch him. The cheap aimbots are easy: They do wierd 360s and then are aiming at the closest person to them. But its actually a full 360 degree, its not a swift turn-around when they're getting shot...
    Thanks,
    1pinkrabbit

Thanks again,

That's really not a hacking level of scoring...could be their second account. I'm slowly working my KDR up toward those kinds of number, myself (Taking a looooooong time since I started off this game around a 1.5)

But, yeah...Just watch him. The cheap aimbots are easy: They do wierd 360s and then are aiming at the closest person to them. But its actually a full 360 degree, its not a swift turn-around when they're getting shot...
  • You can send the replays to me if you're too busy to watch them...
  • Wow if my clan accused me of hacking i would probably quit...

Especially if they were so dumb they had to ask people publicly on the forum.
    Thanks,
    1pinkrabbit

Thanks again,

Watch his feet him he walks (holds shift) and twitches he aimbot if he looks at walls ALOT he chams if he shoots at wall before seeing target chams/aimbot
  • Yes... people have gotten that high before...
    I'm very jelouse of it... some of them have 3.0 K/D Ratio >.<
    Play few matches with him and see if he's aimbot.
    If he is then he should turn 360 when shooting people.
  • That isn't necessarily true for VIP aimbots, only the public aimbot that's out now.
  • Yea you can do some pubbies and get a really nice K/d. If you play on rookie when you first start you can come out of it with a 5 k/d pretty easy =-D.