Weapons and GP problems...

As we all know... Crossfire, is a GREAT GAME, yes... but there is one thing that I don't like about this game. When we are buying guns, we buy it and it will last forever. And we earn only limited amount of GP from playing the game it self, or lvling up. (or using cash which i think most people hates.) Now, if we lvl up to staff seargent, and we get weapons.. but we can only use that weapons until you have enough money to buy another one. The problem with that? How long will it take you to have enough money to buy a NEW weapon?
Well.. if you do good, you earn to about 200~400 gp each round. but after each round, you must repair your weapons. (Even if you do crossroad or Alaska, they deduct the amount you get. and each weapons are ranging from 35000~56000. How long will you have to play to get that much? Probably forever. So, my suggestion is, we should put dates in the weapons that you buy just like with crates, so that people can have variety. you know?
ex. 7 days of xm8 for 4600 gp something like that. That would be more convinient, and more in variety. Rather then having one boring gun forever, and not knowing how to use other weapons. The weapons should have date limits, and should cost a little more less. I think almost everyone would agree with this. Or atleast lower the weapons prices or increase the amount of gp that we get in a round, so that THERE IS A ACTUAL CHANCE OF US BEING ABLE TO BUY A NEW WEAPONS WITHOUT LVLING UP OR BUYING CASH!
I think that will be a great Idea!

Comments