Vote system

Dude, im really p1ssed off about the voting system they have in crossfire.
2Day i got kicked 3 times because i was doing good. I cant believe it
Noobs with totally no skills and negative kdr are kicking me because they accuse me of hacking and go QQ like baby's of 2 years old.

I GOT FCKIN KICKED BY A CORPORAL NEWB?

ppl with skills got kicked but ppl with nolife and using hacks may stay? how lame ..

Now I could have got 2800EXP EXTRA if i didnt get kicked.

So in 1 word. Z8 i think you should introduce a new kickin system that doesnt fail
at the lack of real hackers and ppl who actually are doing good at that moment.

Comments

• yeah, my second match last night, (gm of course), i sat and watched the entire gr team get kicked. one by one. the entire match was "he hacks!' AND "see?".
    so the fools kicked everyone.
    then the one that started the vote got kicked.
    and so on.
  • I'll be nice this one...

Yes, it has already been stated that the current system is abused continuously. There are /tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons/ of posts about this already. They're trying to work up something new that won't be abused. Until it's created and works, we won't get it. Until then, we ALL have to suck it up and just play on.

And that's the only answer you're ganna get. Or you'll probably get a lot of sympathy-lacking replies because this happens to everyone.
  • Gryphon2 wrote: »
    I'll be nice this one...

Yes, it has already been stated that the current system is abused continuously. There are /tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons/ of posts about this already. They're trying to work up something new that won't be abused. Until it's created and works, we won't get it. Until then, we ALL have to suck it up and just play on.

And that's the only answer you're ganna get. Or you'll probably get a lot of sympathy-lacking replies because this happens to everyone.
    Sorry I will be also smart with you By saying that you are wright that there are already Tons or this thready thread already . BUT , without the Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons of it , they would not have moved their ass . and if they are moving it I think that the chair is still stuk to the ass and this make very difficult for them to move , so it may take some Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons of weeks for the new system to arrive to us.
  • I think the Vote Kick System is really good...
    I mean...
    Pros get kicked all the time.
    It is part of CF so live with it.
  • Why not make the leader of the room have extra kicking rights (meaning he can kick anyone in the room without a vote)? That way if it's a "pro" leader of the room he will not kick other good players, if it is a "noob" leader he can kick the skilled guys and keep it to new guys.

It is frustrating as a new guy of the game to be constantly killed by someone with more practice so it would help them get better at a better pace since they wouldn't waist as much time respawning from the constant deaths due to a high skilled player.

A more experienced leader as the room leader could then kick new guys that are whining the whole time or hackers quickly and keep the environment better.

Just a thought.

-BeardCutter
  • I think the Vote Kick System is really good...
    I mean...
    Pros get kicked all the time.
    It is part of CF so live with it.
    :eek:

good ones get kicked for being good is part of a ****ty system and i should live with it?
    not serious, dude, not serious.

meepers234 wrote: »

It is frustrating as a new guy of the game to be constantly killed by someone with more practice

so the newbs should....practise?

that kicking system does not lead to a better game, cause THE n00bs kicking will never ever report anything, that system is just abused by noobs and flamers.
    change that damm system.