Clan Precision* [[[ Now Recruiting ]]]

[ Aim to be the best, Play with Precision*]

ATTENTION SOLDIERS! Do YOU want to be part of a new exciting clan who value having fun playing the we all enjoy in the company of friends above ranks and strict rules? If so then Precision* may be the clan for you, please take a minute to read on below!

~~~

Allow me to briefly introduce myself & tell you a little bit about the clan itself -

I'm Jon, 21 from England and I'm the Leader & founder of CF Clan Precision*
My IGN is iCheezy

Our clan is Uk/European based so therefore do our scrims (Clan matches) on the Uk servers.
We are currently looking to recruit several new members to enable us to participate in larger sized clan scrims on a daily basis.
We already have several active and professional members but are obviously looking to expand and increase our clan size to give us more options in the near future.

So why choose Precision*?

Other Info/Features;

* We host our own Teamspeak3 server
* We are mainly a pro search & destroy clan but also to TDM from time to time
* Our style of play is literally "search and destroy" We like to outsmart our opponents tactically but do not do any boring cheap moves like base camping etc

>>> What we ask of you as a potential member/ Reqs to apply - <<<

- K/d positive (Above 1.0+ Kdr)
- Friendly & respectful to ALL other members at all times
- Being "Pro" and having a good basic knowledge of the game and how to clan scrim is obviously an advantage but if your not entirely sure then we are more then happy to help aid/teach and give tips on how you can better yourself as a player.
- We ask that you play the game actively and are prepared and willing to scrim daily
- We do not allow or condone breaking the in game rules in any way
- Finally and most important, enjoy yourself & have fun playing :)

Anyone interested & meeting our requirements please APPLY NOW by clicking the link to our clan page below -

http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=81916

Please feel free to PM me personally or reply below with ANY questions/querys, I look forward to accepting you ;)

And always remember -

[ Aim to be the best, Play with Precision*]

~ Jon | iCheezy

Comments