Game Mode Badges

I was thinking of a counter for Ghost Mode or SnD. What it will count for GM will be kills on BL side. For the rewards you'll get temporary Step down and Breathe down and after a certain amount you'll get perm step down or breathe down.
For SnD (GM), for the amount of planting/defusing you'll get a temporary fast plant/defuse temporarily until you'll get a permanent one.

I forgot the name for the GM BL thing where your steps are quieter so i'm gonna call it Step Down. I think its Noise Down though :O

For the badge rewards I was thinking,
1000 - 7 Day Breathe Down or Step Down
2500 - 30 Day Breathe Down or Step Down
5000 - Permanent Breathe Down or Step Down
IT WILL ONLY BE FOR BLACK LIST SIDE.

So basically you will have to pick in between the two BL side advantages. You will have to get each reward to unlock the next one. You must get a 7 Day Breathe Down/Step Down before the 30 day and permanent one. But you can get the rewards multiple times. So you are able to keep on getting 7 Day Breathe Downs. For those who think these kill numbers are too high, it is for dedicated players who play GM a lot who had to deal with wallers and stuff. Besides good GM ghosts get 25+ kills in a 9 or 13 round match. Which is 1/32 of the 7 day reward.

And for SnD it will be,
500 Plant/Defuse - 7 Day Fast Plant/Defuse
1000 Plant/Defuse - 30 Day Fast Plant/Defuse
2000 Plant/Defuse - Permanent Fast Plant/Defuse

To get the permanent, you can get the plant/defuse in SnD or GM. You must get all the rewards in order to get the permanent one, because it is more useful and can be used in 2 game modes instead of 1 side of a game mode. And like the GM one, you can keep on getting the 7 day one if you want.

So these rewards are for people who are dedicated players who should be rewarded. Please don't flame or troll, its 4:30 in the morning where I live. 0_0
Thanks for reading this wall of text :D

Comments

yeah make the ghost in gm more op with their shovel/kris/kukri , their bhop , their lagg , their spop and (PERMANENT) breath down and step down...
  • begalodon wrote: »
    yeah make the ghost in gm more op with their shovel/kris/kukri , their bhop , their lagg , their spop and (PERMANENT) breath down and step down...

Its just a suggestion, stop raging.
  • Its just a suggestion, stop raging.

its my opinion and u have to show respect to others opinions.
    its my opinion and u have to show respect to others opinions.

Look, most people play GM for daily missions while the FEW dedicated players will play it everyday. (Its almost impossible to get a full good match without sprayers, hackers, QQ'ers and people disconnecting or leaving.) Besides Kris/Kukri/Normal Shovel are all temporary. Its just a reward for people who play GM everyday.

Ghost mode is balanced, for each person who can bunny hop, there's another person that can hear him breath, pinpoint him. And get called a hacker.
  • I was thinking of a counter for Ghost Mode or SnD. What it will count for GM will be kills on BL side. For the rewards you'll get temporary Step down and Breathe down and after a certain amount you'll get perm step down or breathe down.
    For SnD (GM), for the amount of planting/defusing you'll get a temporary fast plant/defuse temporarily until you'll get a permanent one.

I forgot the name for the GM BL thing where your steps are quieter so i'm gonna call it Step Down. I think its Noise Down though :O

So basically you will have to pick in between the two BL side advantages. You will have to get each reward to unlock the next one. You must get a 7 Day Breathe Down/Step Down before the 30 day and permanent one. But you can get the rewards multiple times. So you are able to keep on getting 7 Day Breathe Downs. For those who think these kill numbers are too high, it is for dedicated players who play GM a lot who had to deal with wallers and stuff. Besides good GM ghosts get 25+ kills in a 9 or 13 round match. Which is 1/32 of the 7 day reward.

And for SnD it will be,

To get the permanent, you can get the plant/defuse in SnD or GM. You must get all the rewards in order to get the permanent one, because it is more useful and can be used in 2 game modes instead of 1 side of a game mode. And like the GM one, you can keep on getting the 7 day one if you want.

So these rewards are for people who are dedicated players who should be rewarded. Please don't flame or troll, its 4:30 in the morning where I live. 0_0

the first mistake here is when you put this and i quote
    "I was thinking"....right there says it all....don't do stuff you aren't good at...especially something like this...you need to start off by meta-cognating...if you don't know what it means it is a psychology term or go to google and look up meta-cognate
  • aves89 wrote: »
    "I was thinking"....right there says it all....don't do stuff you aren't good at...especially something like this...you need to start off by meta-cognating...if you don't know what it means it is a psychology term or go to google and look up meta-cognate

Dude look, its 5 AM where I live, give me a break when my brain is dead in the morning =.=
    Cut me some slack man.
  • I was thinking of a counter for Ghost Mode or SnD. What it will count for GM will be kills on BL side. For the rewards you'll get temporary Step down and Breathe down and after a certain amount you'll get perm step down or breathe down.

And for SnD it will be,

Dude look, its 5 AM where I live, give me a break when my brain is dead in the morning =.=

lol i hear they are hiring at BUBBA GUMP...you know the place with the T-shirts that say "stupid is as stupid does" and don't get all QQ on me for giving ya a hard time...seesh 5am and waking up for school so early gets you teens all emotional huh
  • aves89 wrote: »
    lol i hear they are hiring at BUBBA GUMP...you know the place with the T-shirts that say "stupid is as stupid does" and don't get all QQ on me for giving ya a hard time...seesh 5am and waking up for school so early gets you teens all emotional huh

Whatever, your not worth wasting my time on.
    aves89 wrote: »
    ^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM
  • Permanent Breathe Down + Permanent Step Down = No.
  • GoPancakes wrote: »
    Permanent Breathe Down + Permanent Step Down = No.

^ this .
  • I am not a fan of the perm part, but I do like the badge for game mode part. All I play is S&D really. Would be nice to have something to show for it
  • Soi_Lang wrote: »
    I am not a fan of the perm part, but I do like the badge for game mode part. All I play is S&D really. Would be nice to have something to show for it

Finally someone doesn't rage about this :P