not available in your region?

HI all,

i tried to play, after experiencing a LOT of trouble with the patch etc.

now i finally got the game running, untill i hit the login screen, about the first screen after loading.

So i filled in my login and pass, seems that i can't play, because the game isn't available in my region? What do they mean with that? racisme against european or Belgian people? or just mistake of me?

Grts

Edit: my bad i geuss, should have downloaded european version ;D (topic may be closed)

Comments

• XebeX wrote: »
    HI all,

i tried to play, after experiencing a LOT of trouble with the patch etc.

now i finally got the game running, untill i hit the login screen, about the first screen after loading.

So i filled in my login and pass, seems that i can't play, because the game isn't available in my region? What do they mean with that? racisme against european or Belgian people? or just mistake of me?

Grts

Edit: my bad i geuss, should have downloaded european version ;D (topic may be closed)

Hello, if you created your account after the patch that mentioned disabling some countries outside of the green areas from not accessing the servers, then you wont be able to log on crossfire. However, you can still go on z8games site and look at everything. The reason why they made these changes is because some countries don't have licence for z8games.
  • RakeshFtw wrote: »
    Hello, if you created your account after the patch that mentioned disabling some countries outside of the green areas from not accessing the servers, then you wont be able to log on crossfire. However, you can still go on z8games site and look at everything. The reason why they made these changes is because some countries don't have licence for z8games.

So we (the people that are off this area) cant play crossfire? i have the same problem.And is there any way we can have the licence?Cause many Greeks are playing cf long time now :/
  • NoxiousA wrote: »
    So we (the people that are off this area) cant play crossfire? i have the same problem.And is there any way we can have the licence?Cause many Greeks are playing cf long time now :/

You can try to talk to any of the MODS or try talking to [GM]Saidin about the situation.