[GM]Saidin

just wondering.......where has he been it says last activity date was sept, 3rd. is he sick or on vacation or something? o_O

Comments

• He is probably reviewing tons of hacker reports....

(sarcasm if u didnt notice)
  • just wondering.......where has he been it says last activity date was sept, 3rd. is he sick or on vacation or something? o_O

lol wow.

Good find.
  • Why would you waist your time looking at something like that honestly? Let him live his life as you live yours.
  • Kyle98 wrote: »
    Why would you waist your time looking at something like that honestly? Let him live his life as you live yours.

couldnt have been said any better =]
  • Yeah but some people's lifes are only constructed of CrossFire.
    And that majority needs the GMs to report their daily experience.
  • Kyle98 wrote: »
    Why would you waist your time looking at something like that honestly? Let him live his life as you live yours.

Takes about 1 min to see when he logged in for the last time.

The flipside of the coin is that he is an important figure in and around CF. He is one of the persons that looks at hacker reports and gets them banned (yeah, as if that happens lately).

Thus its not weird for this guy to ask this simple question. It's not like he's asking him out on a date or anything.

That said, I haven't seen Blindrob/Delaco/Deadeye (4th wave of mods) online as much as they did when they were just selected.

Somehow it feels as if you're missing some kind of communication/acknowledgement from CF's side. Could be just me though, if they don't care about their game, that's their right.
  • ReeZyF wrote: »
    He is probably reviewing tons of hacker reports....

(sarcasm if u didnt notice)

lolz like the new pic
  • I think I heard antoher [GM] say that [GM]Saidin no longer works for Z8Games or SubaGames.
  • I think I heard antoher [GM] say that [GM]Saidin no longer works for Z8Games or SubaGames.

wath???????????
    omg

I wouldn't worry given that he's online right now.

You're thinking of [GM]Light, but I don't know the story.

your rumors gives me the giggles :p
  • Delaco wrote: »
    your rumors gives me the giggles :p

Sorry, I ment [GM]Light I think it was.

3815013.jpg
  • Wow you guys really do your digging don't you?

There was a long weekend here in Canada. So you could call it a mini vacation. Sometimes we need a little break too.

As for lack of communication? Or visibility. Some of it has to do with the switch over to z8games. Some of it has to do with the fall schedule, summer is ending. New things are happening, people have lives. Things are changing for the better, and the game is evolving. The forums are evolving, constantly, especially while we all get used to vBulletin.

We are continually working our hardest to be there for you, our gamers and customers. And will always be doing that. And that includes everything from running events and promotions, to checking hack reports, helping tech support issues. Directing traffic to the support system, taking in your ideas for future updates. Working with the devs on future updates and patches. etc etc. All the other things that we're doing behind the scenes here to try and make your experience better.

We are sorry if it seems that we're a little less visible. If you have a suggestion for us to improve that please by all means let us know! :)
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Wow you guys really do your digging don't you?

There was a long weekend here in Canada. So you could call it a mini vacation. Sometimes we need a little break too.

As for lack of communication? Or visibility. Some of it has to do with the switch over to z8games. Some of it has to do with the fall schedule, summer is ending. New things are happening, people have lives. Things are changing for the better, and the game is evolving. The forums are evolving, constantly, especially while we all get used to vBulletin.

We are continually working our hardest to be there for you, our gamers and customers. And will always be doing that. And that includes everything from running events and promotions, to checking hack reports, helping tech support issues. Directing traffic to the support system, taking in your ideas for future updates. Working with the devs on future updates and patches. etc etc. All the other things that we're doing behind the scenes here to try and make your experience better.

We are sorry if it seems that we're a little less visible. If you have a suggestion for us to improve that please by all means let us know! :)
    Things are changing for the better, and the game is evolving.
    The game hasn't changed a bit. Still bugs from early CBT.

Im sorry I didn't mean to bug you its just I was getting anxious about a hacker report i sent in o_o sorry

Sorry if i bugged you i was just getting kinda anxious about my report. :p:/
  • i saw him earlier today, and even if he didnt come on today

5 days big deal.. rofl
  • i saw him earlier today, and even if he didnt come on today

5 days big deal.. rofl