Dragunov Damages

Hey everyone, ive been trying for a while now to get people to cooperate and help me out but i cant soo...
Does anyone know how much damage a dragunov does...
1.In the arms or legs
2.In between the legs and under the Stumic (a mans private part)
3.Stumic
4.Heart
5.Chest
thanks

Comments

• Wolvesfang wrote: »
    Hey everyone, ive been trying for a while now to get people to cooperate and help me out but i cant soo...
    Does anyone know how much damage a dragunov does...
    1.In the arms or legs
    2.In between the legs and under the Stumic (a mans private part)
    3.Stumic
    4.Heart
    5.Chest
    thanks

crossfire is simple and has no nut shots like combat arms

well, the only thing i know about draggy is that it is a one hit kill at close-med range
    but at long range and more farther, it takes 2 chest shot or a clean well aimed headshot to kill

heart and chest are pretty much the same thing isnt

is not called stumic, is stomac, yes, is a one hit kill in the stomach unless is long range shooting
  • I know there arent any nutshots its just that I used to play Combat Arms and now i naturally hit the nuts without realizing it. Thanks for the info though. I still wanna know the damages so at least then I know how close they are to dying, you know maybe take out my pistol, the pistol i choose depends on the damage the weapon can do in one hit. Well thanks anyway.
  • dragunov can ****es you off sometimes, cos it sometimes leave ur enemy with 1 hp left if u shoot them in the stomach or in the chest at very long range
    well, from what i know and tested, the SIG SAUER P228 is the sniper's best friend, next to the Desert eagle
  • SeaSp4rrow wrote: »
    dragunov can ****es you off sometimes, cos it sometimes leave ur enemy with 1 hp left if u shoot them in the stomach or in the chest at very long range
    well, from what i know and tested, the SIG SAUER P228 is the sniper's best friend, next to the Desert eagle

Wrong. I have killed plenty of people with 1 shot at Monaco range with Dragunov.

Heres the thing, you got to aim for the stomach area, its a garunteed 1 shot kill. I am yet to not 1 hit kill anyone from shooting them in the stomach. If you shoot at the chest, it varies, and thats when the range matters.

Headshots - always 1 hit
    Chest - May not be 1 hit kill depending on range + luck
    Stomach - Always 1 hit kill
    Legs - 68 - 74 damage
  • ClipFull wrote: »
    Wrong. I have killed plenty of people with 1 shot at Monaco range with Dragunov.

Heres the thing, you got to aim for the stomach area, its a garunteed 1 shot kill. I am yet to not 1 hit kill anyone from shooting them in the stomach. If you shoot at the chest, it varies, and thats when the range matters.

Headshots - always 1 hit
    Chest - May not be 1 hit kill depending on range + luck
    Stomach - Always 1 hit kill
    Legs - 68 - 74 damage

every shot ive ever done that has hit the stomach/chest has been 96-99... never killed em with a single hit... to me the dragunov is a terrible sniper.... awm is better
  • Well I've found that drag seems to be range based. From longish range + you'll one hit in the head and about 94-99 on the body. From Medium and less range I always get 100 on the head and body (chest/stomach). Dunno damages on any other parts.
  • Splaterson wrote: »
    every shot ive ever done that has hit the stomach/chest has been 96-99... never killed em with a single hit... to me the dragunov is a terrible sniper.... awm is better

Dragunov RULEZ!!!!
  • Awm is the better sniper.
    the drag gets a range penalty for long long shot its about 99 or so damage. Close to med range it kills in one shot. So if u have a drag u better either be good at head shots, or getting in close.
  • The damage any gun does is dependent on distance. You just have to be closer with Dragunov for it to be a consistent one-hit kill. A big reason everyone hates it is because the Drag user always get pwned in Drag vs Awm battles at crossroads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7v9F90t0c

Try something different eh? ;D
  • i think the draggy is better than AWM in tdm maps like powerplant and train because of rushers. If your a pro sniper ,the awm is better because pro's aims are unbelievable. The dragunov is a great gun for rushers if you can aim for the stomach. Also when using it,crouch and it makes the crosshairs smaller. In s&d,the AWM is alot better,simply because bigger distances.
  • 100 damage on stomach. Say what you want but I do 100 damage on people on stomach always on crossroad :/ I even killed 2 people with 1 bullet.
  • SeaSp4rrow wrote: »
    crossfire is simple and has no nut shots like combat arms

well, the only thing i know about draggy is that it is a one hit kill at close-med range
    but at long range and more farther, it takes 2 chest shot or a clean well aimed headshot to kill

heart and chest are pretty much the same thing isnt

is not called stumic, is stomac, yes, is a one hit kill in the stomach unless is long range shooting
    lol what is stomac?....oh you mean stomache! um, retake 3rd grade spelling? read a dictionary? lol jk but watch out for that
  • LondonTea wrote: »
    100 damage on stomach. Say what you want but I do 100 damage on people on stomach always on crossroad :/ I even killed 2 people with 1 bullet.

Ya just gets complicated if people start crouching and stuff, and the Awmer has a bigger target.
  • i used drag today and, yep, sometimes, it leave ur enemy with 1-2 hp left if u didnt shoot coorectly, i took AWM over it soemtimes.....
  • just buy the awm.. dragun nov is for plp that doesnt use scope..
  • Ok I like the AWM but i find to many noobs bu ot once they are the right rank and cant do **** withit wich makes me not want one becuze i dont wanta gn that every noob htinks is the best But Dragunonv,M700, and PSG-1 actually take skill or luck becuase headshots or close range stomach shots are the only ons that are 1 shot kill with Dragunov and PSG-1

And i used the M82 barett and the power on that thing blows the Article warfare Magnum (AWM) outa the water
  • kingsguard wrote: »
    Ok I like the AWM but i find to many noobs bu ot once they are the right rank and cant do **** withit wich makes me not want one becuze i dont wanta gn that every noob htinks is the best But Dragunonv,M700, and PSG-1 actually take skill or luck becuase headshots or close range stomach shots are the only ons that are 1 shot kill with Dragunov and PSG-1

And i used the M82 barett and the power on that thing blows the Article warfare Magnum (AWM) outa the water

I must agree, i believe that it takes more skill to be good with a Dragnov than a AWM

im getting better and better with my Draggy and im just loving the results
    ...but get called all sorts of things as a result <_<

But id like to confirm after reading this that stomach shots DO 1hit KO

I too kind of find it annoying people thinking they are the best with an AWM when a Dragnov is so much harder to use and be good with it