Speed hackers are back

I played a game of S&D in Mexico last night. It was a great game till someone joins. And guess what, he was a speed hacker. I thought they had the hacks fixed?

IGN:MsMurder
CLAN: soul takers (Leader)
WE WANT YOUR SOUL

Comments

• i believe you.
    i found a ghost speeding last night.
    no, he was not bhopping, i know that trick.
    as soon as we spawn, this guy was behind me in less than 2 seconds.
    of course, he did it every time, got popped every time, and called me my new favorite name.
    then he left.

the sad thing is, these companies that make proggies like this will always catch up to allow the lesser-skilled player act a fool.

murder! i just noticed you posted this!
  • i havent seen a hacker since b4 the last patch
  • MsMurder wrote: »
    I played a game of S&D in Mexico last night. It was a great game till someone joins. And guess what, he was a speed hacker. I thought they had the hacks fixed?

From what the In game spam tells me, these are paid for hacks, not Pub ones. So i doubt there will be many speed hackers. Fingers crossed. lol
  • i havent seen a hacker since b4 the last patch

I'm not trying to be mean when I say this, but...

You'd have to be blind.

There aren't that /many/, really, but the chammer/aimbotter combo kiddies have been out in as much force as they can be, especially for the last two weeks or so. They're just not so incredibly capable that they over-kill on others. I've got a number of replays of them from just the past week or so, myself...
  • As always we are looking into this and will get these hacks patched as soon as possible. We do not now or every will condone hacking on our game and will ban anyone found to be hacking while also making sure to find ways to patch the hack. ;)
  • oh, at least that sounds good on paper, or on lcd actually.
    the only report i made (because 360 aimbot and wallhacks are more common) was for someone that used a hack that kills people with 1 bullet, so everytime he hits someone he kills them no matter what's their hp. he used an mp7 so he would maximize his chances. the replay was saved on 16th august. the forums were down for a lot of time, so i reported him two weeks ago. guess what? i found him today playing with the same hack, and he leveled up, he's now a 2nd Lt, and he was a corporal when i first met him.
    It's so nice to see you're "always looking into this and getting those hacks patched and people banned".
  • What also makes things worse is if the spineless team the hacker is on refuses to KICK

I play Train 2 v 2 Sniper only and the amount of Chamers and aimbotters that their team-mate will not kick when they're winning is outrageous

Its as though they think a win is a win regardless

The excuses range from stop crying he's just better than you (No he cheats)
    Look at his rank (No he cheats)
    He's Pro (No he cheats)
    And my favourite Your just a laggy loser (No he cheats)

They will not kick cos they dont want to lose.
  • 13JDog wrote: »
    What also makes things worse is if the spineless team the hacker is on refuses to KICK

I play Train 2 v 2 Sniper only and the amount of Chamers and aimbotters that their team-mate will not kick when they're winning is outrageous

Its as though they think a win is a win regardless

The excuses range from stop crying he's just better than you (No he cheats)
    Look at his rank (No he cheats)
    He's Pro (No he cheats)
    And my favourite Your just a laggy loser (No he cheats)

They will not kick cos they dont want to lose.

Don't play 2v2s, you will have a bigger chance of getting legit players and hackers that get kicked in 8v8 games. Or just play with friends/clanmates.
  • Good ansa LondonTea

but I like the more intimate game say 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 cos I get a bit more time to play

before I get killed LOL

however in big games so many Hackusations go round that everyone wants some one kicked

and then it all kicks off
  • Yeah, then a vote kick after vote kick appears on the legit players, keeping the hacking players in the game.

The vote kick is so unbelievably backwards it's ridiculous. I know nothing can be done about it, but....