SERVERS: what's going on?

Is anyone started to notice that it's getting quite common not being able to start the game?

I get a message something like this "server is full. please move to another server"

I started to get this message pretty often that now it starts to annoy me. and now I also had problem not being able to join the game room and giving me message of some numbers and question mark(though I only experience this problem twice so maybe it was just one of those one-time thing)

But really, not being able to start a game this often; I think there is something wrong with the servers I mean it tells me to move to different server so I actually moved to different server/channel but still get this problem pretty often

if this is actually a server problem and not just me I think Z8Games should tell players in "news" category or something since not being able to play a game IS big deal especially when they're running the awesome free crate event

so is this just me or quite a few people are getting this?

Comments

• 2dr8ms4-1.gifAs we speak currently, everyone should be getting this message. I'm not sure why, but hopefully things will be back and running like they normally were soon. 2dr8ms4-1.gif
  • I will be serious,

I am very angry , I am so desapoited with this game , before was nice , now after z8 I dont know if is the z8 or whatever but the game a being a rubish I cant to play sometime now 08/09/09 I cant to play this game , when you start the game the match no start , I am so angry I no will buy zp if the game continue like that like a rubishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I am so angry.
    Please back subagamesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Yeah, its a pretty normal thing.

By the way, the numbers you see when you try to get into a room (I thing the code is 21308?) comes up when the room you're trying to get into just had that "Server is full" error. The room hasn't dumped completely yet, and is still showing up in the list, but you get the coded version of (Server is full) from the outside. So there yah go.
  • 2dr8ms4-1.gifIt seems that the west coast servers are doing fine. If you really want to play, try logging onto them. 2dr8ms4-1.gif
  • Thanks for the info about the number that I see when I try to join a room. So that one isn't even a problem.

though I don't think it's a pretty NORMAL thing that we cannot start a game. When it was used to be in Subagames this really never happened and even after when it was transfer to Z8Games it really did not happen. I only started to notice this yesterday[Sep. 7. 2009](happened enough to annoy me) maybe while they were updating things for crate event they did something they shouldn't?

who knows... but I hope they'll fix this ASAP

EDIT:
    Ok I'll try West Server thanks for the info
  • Thanks for the info about the number that I see when I try to join a room. So that one isn't even a problem.

though I don't think it's a pretty NORMAL thing that we cannot start a game. When it was used to be in Subagames this really never happened and even after when it was transfer to Z8Games it really did not happen. I only started to notice this yesterday[Sep. 7. 2009](happened enough to annoy me) maybe while they were updating things for crate event they did something they shouldn't?

EDIT:

2dr8ms4-1.gifThis has been happening to me for atleast the past couple weeks, although it hasn't been this bad until about 30 minutes ago... Usually it would be 1-3 games in a row that would display server full or 21309 and afterwards it would run fine for quite a few hours, then go back to it sometimes, rinse, repeat, w/e...it's just been this past half hour on Alpha/Bravo/Charlie/and I will assume delta/echo(if there is one...I dont remember) 2dr8ms4-1.gif
  • IM SO ******* ANGRY!!! SERIOUSLY! You Admins come up with an ace new event to get free crates but how the **** are we supposed to play??! The game NEVER starts, after loads of games the screen srews up and everyone hates this thing.I mean the servers are only half full,the channells are all half full, you can still make 50 ******* rooms, but guess what, NO, YOU CANT ******* PLAY!!! Free gaming evolved? WTH WERE YOU THINKING??? Give me -karma if you want, I dont give a crap, I bet at least 99% of the gamers feel this way.
  • Ok so in a technical support section I saw a thread made by HATZIO or something that said that

basically right now the spammers are just spamming message and that's creating this not being able to start game problem

but for me it happened quite often enough yesterday to get little angry. so assuming today's problem is caused by these spammers how about yesterday? was that one just me or can someone give info about this issue?

btw, why is it that When I use google Chrome browser this page loads REALLY slow or it just doesn't load but when I use IE it loads normally/fast?
  • AceEtele wrote: »
    IM SO ******* ANGRY!!! SERIOUSLY! You Admins come up with an ace new event to get free crates but how the **** are we supposed to play??! The game NEVER starts, after loads of games the screen srews up and everyone hates this thing.I mean the servers are only half full,the channells are all half full, you can still make 50 ******* rooms, but guess what, NO, YOU CANT ******* PLAY!!! Free gaming evolved? WTH WERE YOU THINKING??? Give me -karma if you want, I dont give a crap, I bet at least 99% of the gamers feel this way.

Oh, we're all annoyed. But thankfully most of us are level-headed enough to realize that they're still trying to get everything back on track after the switch. I mean...I'm not sure too many of us have run any gaming companies, after all. So we really don't have that much of a clue as to what the heck is going on.

Seriously, chill. Get outside, breath some fresh air, smell some roses, and realize the CF isn't the be-all-end-all to life. And then the problems this game is having won't effect you a 100th as much.
  • Gryphon2 wrote: »
    Oh, we're all annoyed. But thankfully most of us are level-headed enough to realize that they're still trying to get everything back on track after the switch. I mean...I'm not sure too many of us have run any gaming companies, after all. So we really don't have that much of a clue as to what the heck is going on.

Seriously, chill. Get outside, breath some fresh air, smell some roses, and realize the CF isn't the be-all-end-all to life. And then the problems this game is having won't effect you a 100th as much.

I second this.

though i'm just going to chill here instead of going outside since it's raining quite hard

EDIT:

No, yeah, these problems have actually been around for more than a week. You might have simply been getting incredibly lucky to come across so really stable rooms.

Also, your question about the forums, uuuuhm....I dunno? Everyone has been having problems with the forums the last week or so, as well. Sorry I can't help any on that one. :/
  • Gryphon2 wrote: »
    No, yeah, these problems have actually been around for more than a week. You might have simply been getting incredibly lucky to come across so really stable rooms.

Also, your question about the forums, uuuuhm....I dunno? Everyone has been having problems with the forums the last week or so, as well. Sorry I can't help any on that one. :/

really... so it was happening alot once it got transfer to Z8games... man I must have gotten really lucky.

sigh then it was happening all along and it still hasn't been fixed? now I'm worried how fast Z8Games is going to fix this
  • Well when the servers are back
    Its not going to be good because all these mexican and pinoy etc playing lagging up like over 200+ ping And when i mean lagg i mean lagg hard like you can kill them and I hate them worse then hackers
    I actually seen one of these nub laggers over 500 ping and hacking

But on topic i think the z8games dude are trying their best to fix this issue and i would just do something else

[I want them to fix this before friday so i can play 2 hours on sat & sun so i can teh zp crates ^^]
  • I second this.

though i'm just going to chill here instead of going outside since it's raining quite hard

2dr8ms4-1.gifI think I may go work on my customized login screen...I have to fix the back button and the ok button on it... 2dr8ms4-1.gif