lol forumers are both the worst and best players in crossfire~~

In general the best players are forumers, or at least use forums occasionally.

but ive noticed one thing about you guys today, all you do is cry. you're the worst sports i have ever seen. i came on today just to see like 6 threads about how z8 and crossfire fails, if you feel so strongly, just quit.

Discuss:
QQers
and how im QQing about QQers, ironic isnt it.

Comments

• Most of these people on the forum should just quit or go back to "whatever game they were totally pro in, bro"

Also, a lot of people are just pub stars. When you tell them to get 5 they go, "Wut for?"

People cry for no reason, and have unrealistic expectations of the company and the game itself.

TL;DR

Most of the people who will read this post are exactly who I'm talking about.
  • I just play for fun. Why must people cry about the game? It's free, what do they expect? It's not gonna be like Call Of Duty or something.
  • Plenty of cheaters on these forums too...

Ask anyone about the "WeBringNoise" kids that were on here trying to recruit and what happened from that...

Or go dig up the thread in the clan section.
  • Dysgraphia wrote: »

but ive noticed one thing about you guys today, all you do is cry. you're the worst sports i have ever seen. i came on today just to see like 6 threads about how z8 and crossfire fails, if you feel so strongly, just quit.

Discuss:
    QQers

When there is a problem it should be pointed out so it can be fixed. The baby cries - the baby gets milk. Hope you get me.

Peace
  • Honestly, posting on the forums is done by... mainly by those who fall into a few major sterotypes.

Trolls <3
    QQers
    Try hards

At least that is my theory, of course trolls are on top because their just to pro.

With that being said, the CF forums are pretty tame. For better of worse of course, but meh.

PS: Bruce, I get what your saying. Last time I told a kid to get 5 he brought along 4 other players, I was like wtf? I mean common who brings CF players to a pokemon battle.
  • Bruce1nR wrote: »

Also, a lot of people are just pub stars. When you tell them to get 5 they go, "Wut for?"

if x2 was still alive we'd scrim anytime anyday at any given momenT~
  • OH HEY LOOK YOUR SO SMART IT IS A FREE GAME!

Do you actually think z8 games SPENDS more money than it makes? If you do, see your local therapist. There are so many people who buy zp in LARGE, VERY LARGE amounts. It is f2p but lets face it, a lot of people buy a LOT of zp. Now its not "CRYING" when you express your thoughts about a game people do PAY for and try to get some things better. ITS NOT "QQ" when you want some cheaters banned. You said "if you dont like it leave". Which makes no sense, because people like the game itself, but not the stupid things such as zp whoore patches, hackers not getting banned, and lame excuses we get from MODS such as "we switched from suba so its hard", "Some hackers aren't on banned list" "play with your friends and clan mates". Let's face it z8 can pay for a better anti cheat, yet they don't.

Ill break it down for you guy's.

Z8 Games Mentality: Shovel/Axe/Armour/ZP ITEMS PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY FOR > Anti Cheat Program

If you call this QQ you are a moron.
  • Forums are made as an environment for discussion. If people want to discuss a certain issue, they make a thread about it. Just like in a real life forum, there may be a discussion which many are participating in, but the larger the group the more likely a side discussion will ensue.

If you don't want to read the QQ threads, the "what will be coming next" threads, or the plain spam threads; then don't read them. Why complain about the threads that no one is making you read?

Is it annoying? Yes
    Can we do anything about it? Not really

/2cents
  • Forums are made as an environment for discussion. If people want to discuss a certain issue, they make a thread about it. Just like in a real life forum, there may be a discussion which many are participating in, but the larger the group the more likely a side discussion will ensue.

If you don't want to read the QQ threads, the "what will be coming next" threads, or the plain spam threads; then don't read them. Why complain about the threads that no one is making you read?

Is it annoying? Yes

/2cents
  • MisterVo wrote: »
    Forums are made as an environment for discussion. If people want to discuss a certain issue, they make a thread about it. Just like in a real life forum, there may be a discussion which many are participating in, but the larger the group the more likely a side discussion will ensue.

Is it annoying? Yes

/2cents

Well I can do something about it. But I generally like to hear peoples thoughts about the game, good and bad.

Dysgraphia I some what agree with you. People who use the forum are good for what iv seen (well not brett... he spends to much time posting to be any good lol)
  • LOL the only noobs at crossfire, or even life that i can notice on the forums, are the ones that make either "useless" posts AKA "reposts" or join a conversation and post with no clue of what it is about. *coughs*sadow333*coughs* lol jk.
    when u see this happen either post a really funny picture that says FAIL or leave the dude alone he is only trying to fit in lol
  • urgh!!! some1 plz tell me what QQ is i don't know funny game words and i hate them aka " noob, troll, QQ and more" im sry i just dnt get them... but plz tell me what QQ is i ony know it if u snipe then u tap QQ really fast 4 sum reason

Discuss:
    QQers

I do love how the first part of the topic title summed you up quite good.

You know why people post right? Because sh*t ain't getting done. "You don't know how hard z8 is working". It's true I don't, but they ain't working hard enough if you can't get a decent game with only legit players. All these fkn bugs and unpatched hacks that's been around for months. There's only ONE hack that can't be patched and that's cham's and possibly aimbots, but you barely see aimbots anymore. All the other **** like 1 shot kill, etc.. can be patched because its a fail game glitch that someone found and made a way to make it happen over and over with the little program they created.

People post because they thrive to see better in this pos game, even though we all know nothings going to happen we can always "hope", fk call me Obama.

There's a HUGE gap between player and gm communication with this game and it's quite sad - go on twitter and msg Z8Games or CrossfireOnline about a game feature or issue [you wont get a response] - go on there and talk about how you lost your ZP [they'll respond]. From banning players (shouldn't take more then a month to ban a or user) - the clan server shouldn't be in "beta" nor should the replay system be half finished [its not even half finished]. And there's glitches from December that are STILL HERE. (Yes early closed beta, half you kids who talk like they know **** on the forums only been here since obt in april or a little after)

This game is unpolished and with all the ZP/SP items releasing lately in every patch you can tell this game won't ever get polished and losing [lost] it's relationship with all competitive gaming that this game once had. (In a nut shell for that sentence "We care about money") - I mean they don't even state why they broke away from subagames gaming portal.
  • Interact wrote: »
    People post because they thrive to see better in this pos game, even though we all know nothings going to happen we can always "hope", fk call me Obama..

Call you Obama cause I want your for president dawggggg.
  • the froum is not meant to separate the ebst and the worst players dude, it is a aopen place to discuss about this game, dont you see?

Discuss:
    QQers

lol
    the best players hang out in the Off-Topic area

Discuss:
    QQers

lol
    the best players hang out in the Off-Topic area
    except me, imma not very good
  • The funny thing is, most often the forum posts that are all RAGEQUITARRRRGGG!! are people that few to none of us know or have ever heard off, and tend to have this curiously low post count.

The rest of us, who are at least kinda better known, generally try to better people than the kiddies, partially because we want that respect out of game, and partially because it's easier to get with a good group in-game.