ben gone 4 2 mths

still the same h/a/k feast lol...no money z8 wise up

Comments

• yes no money from alot of ppl i know

No Edit post --- uff another z8 fails
  • [F]LuiD wrote: »
    still the same h/a/k feast lol...no money z8 wise up

msg2tru..i said the same after returning from a 2 month break..cant go into a single room without atleast one, seems to be the norm now in cf so we better get used to it :)
  • Quick, guys lets make smart comments and complain about a FREE game because we're cool and mad!!!!

This thread is totally unnecessary..
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    Quick, guys lets make smart comments and complain about a FREE game because we're cool and mad!!!!

This thread is totally unnecessary..

Open your eyes and smell the coffee
    Deal with the fails ie Client error's / Connection has failed the list is endless

Btw when you say FREE and cap locked - if it was FREE then you think we would have so many servers . not to mention the Us south thats been off line yonk's
    So its not free your relying on costomer's for server cost and maintain
    Regular updates with game protection hence we see not to much speeder's that play HM ZM

Im totaly Glad i can trust Z8 with my money to keep the game updated regulary and send the ha><ers Perm ban

Z8 the team you cant trust

Your getting Drunk 24/7 on our expence, LOL
  • n0idtrue wrote: »
    Open your eyes and smell the coffee
    Deal with the fails ie Client error's / Connection has failed the list is endless

Btw when you say FREE and cap locked - if it was FREE then you think we would have so many servers . not to mention the Us south thats been off line yonk's
    So its not free your relying on costomer's for server cost and maintain
    Regular updates with game protection hence we see not to much speeder's that play HM ZM

Im totaly Glad i can trust Z8 with my money to keep the game updated regulary and send the ha><ers Perm ban

Z8 the team you cant trust

Your getting Drunk 24/7 on our expence, LOL

The issues are known. Theres a difference between knoiwing and being able to fix it. You know about the errors.. do you know what causes them? How they can be fixed?
    Didnt think so. Same situation for the devs. They dont know why theyre happening, or they would already be fixed.

Well obviously. Im sure Z8 are very grateful for the continued support, but the game IS free to play. Im not nit picking with you on whether or not it is... because it is free to play the game. You choose to spend money.

The servers are down for maintenance. Why are you complaining? Theyre trying to make them better... not hinder you lot.

Hackers are perm banned through being reported... I feel like a parrot I have to repeat that so much. Temp bans are through XTrap catching them ingame.

You havent got a clue what youre talking about.
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    The issues are known. Theres a difference between knoiwing and being able to fix it. You know about the errors.. do you know what causes them? How they can be fixed?
    Didnt think so. Same situation for the devs. They dont know why theyre happening, or they would already be fixed.

Well obviously. Im sure Z8 are very grateful for the continued support, but the game IS free to play. Im not nit picking with you on whether or not it is... because it is free to play the game. You choose to spend money.

The servers are down for maintenance. Why are you complaining? Theyre trying to make them better... not hinder you lot.

Hackers are perm banned through being reported... I feel like a parrot I have to repeat that so much. Temp bans are through XTrap catching them ingame.

It seems you dont either you have no idea how to programme games
    Now im guessing you think i dont (Think Again) -- client errors are Administrative incompetence like you maybe ? That is the Question you might want to ask your self

seen elsewhere that someone Quoted dont jump on boxes . i mean WTF boxes are within the game to use for cover and other means ... you get the point ?

Server Problems = to many outside ip's . from lets say uk1.2.3.4 Packets lost ect ect server floods with BR Spammers Speeder's 1 shot newbs Vip cheaters . seems like its on a budget = it cant cope , Meaning regular maintenance , Server Reboots often, more often that it has been over the last (nearly)three years .

If the Game was Free it would be killed off already .
    So z8 lets payback the honest customer and get rid of the riff raf - you wont beacuse they deposit to keep your arse alive

Giggletron no offence

Z8 smilegate and others fail withgame protection and what no ingame Admins to perm ban Cheaters , Expliots -simple done by #console but whoop's they dont want that all there intrested in is to profit them selfs more Regardless
    on there incompetence

you quoted Hackers are perm banned through being reported... I feel like a parrot I have to repeat that so much. Temp bans are through XTrap catching them ingame.
    Thats self evident
    ^lmao
    and it''s pretty much self evident . like old is old tell me somat new kid

Peace out
    It seems you dont either you have no idea how to programme games
    Now im guessing you think i dont (Think Again) -- client errors are Administrative incompetence like you maybe ? That is the Question you might want to ask your self

seen elsewhere that someone Quoted dont jump on boxes . i mean WTF boxes are within the game to use for cover and other means ... you get the point ?

Server Problems = to many outside ip's . from lets say uk1.2.3.4 Packets lost ect ect server floods with BR Spammers Speeder's 1 shot newbs Vip cheaters . seems like its on a budget = it cant cope , Meaning regular maintenance , Server Reboots often, more often that it has been over the last (nearly)three years .

If the Game was Free it would be killed off already .
    So z8 lets payback the honest customer and get rid of the riff raf - you wont beacuse they deposit to keep your arse alive

Giggletron no offence

Z8 smilegate and others fail withgame protection and what no ingame Admins to perm ban Cheaters , Expliots -simple done by #console but whoop's they dont want that all there intrested in is to profit them selfs more Regardless
    on there incompetence

Peace out

Youre looking at this incredibly negatively.. you trying too hard to find things wrong and justify it.

The engine is old. Its easy to break. Hence being able to slip into boxes.
    Most engines have this problem too. The IW engine has allowed you to slip into boxes, walls and rocks aswell.
    They can be patched individually, but obviously more will pop up as people purposely try to break the game as much as possible to cheat.

"client errors are Administrative incompetence like you maybe"
    That was a cheap shot and totally uncalled for.
    No coding is bug free. None. Ever. If you can write me the perfect game then you'll become a millionaire. I know basic programming and if you cant pinpoint where its going wrong, how do you expect to fix it?

Whats does "outside ip's" have to do with server maintenance? Its down for upgrades and repair as far as im aware.

Errr... Z8 rarely reboot the servers. The only times they go down are for scheduled maintenance and patches or the very rare networking malfunction experienced a few weeks ago.

Youre misunderstanding me about the free game part.
    Also you honestly think hackers spend ZP? If I were a hacker, I wouldnt pay a penny on my account for the risk of it being banned and losing it. Thats ignorant thinking if you believe that.

Game Protection responsibilities lie with XTrap. They deal with it, not the developer. Have a problem with them, then learn Korean and take it up with them. You have no other means of contact, even through here wont get you anywhere.

There ingame GM's. They cant be everywhere at once, but wherever they are, they PERM ban the cheaters. Hiring more is not a solution. Thats more money down the drain. The solution lies elsewhere.

You need to do a bit more research on this game. You seem to be very misinformed in how it operates. You think you know.

Ooooh you did not just call me "kid". The ignorance flowing through you is outstanding.
  • That's your opinion

I didnt mention on employing ingame Admins ? you pressume much
    most volunteer to catch cheaters / chat violations ect ect
    prehap's your in uni and have no bottle i have no idea (kid)used as a fiqure of speech
    And kids dont respect elder's simple . they ingnor that ACTUAL PIONT

Simple Theres to many errors within game .been going on long enough and legal players such as my self that get errors regulary and you blatently see speeders and other cheat impliments going's on getting away scot free , example 178-3 on HM ? wtf speeder 1 hit vip kid

Get a Grip on things young man and do what your payed to do
    Customer's are always right you do know that... now sort them issues b4 we see more zp guns

-- Peace out --

Ps how to Catch a Cripple ?
  • '' Game Protection responsibilities lie with XTrap. They deal with it, not the developer. Have a problem with them, then learn Korean and take it up with them. You have no other means of contact, even through here wont get you anywhere. ''

-Giggletron

Ok so clearly after about 1 Year or so people still hack day in and day out , it's Z8Games immature attitude to hacker's that gets you no where.

Z8Games services '' Crossfire '' , There are hacker's EVERYWHERE , and not to be racist but it was noticed certain countries where hacking i.e TR/BR/PT.

Then when you split your services you kept them all in allowed.

Z8Games need a new hacking prevention system , as clearly Xtrap is not up to the standard's , honestly i think the hackers themselves could probably build a better Game protection service using lego.
    Peace out

I was the one that said that, and it was a joke.

OT: I myself have been away for 4 months from CF, and now I'm back; I skipped a whole lot of hacking during this summer. Shame really.

Idk what else to say, its too early in the morning for me. byebye.
  • Oh the humanity of it all... The issues of a "free" game in which isn't regularly updated even with the thousands of dollars coming in each day from the players that play. There is no such thing as a perma ban any more as you can get banned for only 3 days due to hacking. I literally can't trust a company such as Z8 games with my money. So I only spend like $20 every few months to show that I "still care" about the game.

Oh and by the way OP.... Wrong section as this isn't a technical problem.