Item Mall Payment Option.

hi, i want to know when the "pay by cash" option will be arriving on z8 games.

when i was on suba i relyed on the pay by cash option to buy my SP

now we have moved to Z8 we dont ahve this option anymore.

without the pay by cash option i cannot purchice ZP.

so yea when we getting pay by cash here?

if not can u advise a way for a person in england who doesnt use paypay, doesnt use credit/debit cards, and doesnt send money via letters, to purchice Zp

Comments

• any 1 know anything about how to use ultimate game cards now? i bought one and cannot find how to use it.
  • ChrissyK wrote: »
    hi, i want to know when the "pay by cash" option will be arriving on z8 games.

when i was on suba i relyed on the pay by cash option to buy my SP

now we have moved to Z8 we dont ahve this option anymore.

without the pay by cash option i cannot purchice ZP.

so yea when we getting pay by cash here?

if not can u advise a way for a person in england who doesnt use paypay, doesnt use credit/debit cards, and doesnt send money via letters, to purchice Zp

Try using a wallie card, it's what I use
  • inktop wrote: »
    any 1 know anything about how to use ultimate game cards now? i bought one and cannot find how to use it.

Ultimate Game Card = PaybyCash After the transfer from Suba to Z8 that option got deleted as the money would have gone to Suba not us. Z8 is working to bring that option back, but ill warn you that you dont specd 20$ to get 20k ZP you have to spend 21$ with it as thats how UltimateGameCard works with an extra dollar. The card has a 2year expirement thing and the option SHOULD be available by then. So please be patient or use on another game.

~ComanderRex, thanks for waiting
  • GeneralRex wrote: »
    Ultimate Game Card = PaybyCash After the transfer from Suba to Z8 that option got deleted as the money would have gone to Suba not us. Z8 is working to bring that option back, but ill warn you that you dont specd 20$ to get 20k ZP you have to spend 21$ with it as thats how UltimateGameCard works with an extra dollar. The card has a 2year expirement thing and the option SHOULD be available by then. So please be patient or use on another game.

nooooo it says 20$ on ultmate game card and on buying zp it says 18.95 so its 19-20$ not 21
  • With tax it is $21 and if we had money left over like money on acc will that be transferred or will we have to start over?
  • GeneralRex wrote: »

wut a rippoff.... so ur forcing players to buy more than 1 20$ cards to buy 20k ZP only...wow AMZING scam :D