Z8Games/G4Box are actually improving the website (and in turn the game)

First of all this is not a kiss ass thread. I just think people should know the facts that I've noticed.

1. The clan page is FINALLY getting clan matches won/lost (no confirmed date yet but they were testing it), this will help the competitive side a lot, especially if stats are kept track that include which clans played against eachother and who won.

2. The clan page was upgraded so that the page doesn't have to reload every time you want to see the next group of people in the clan, and it looks a LOT better (smoother).

3. The profile page is looking better than ever, a few months ago there were TONS of guns that didn't show up on the page when you own it, now every gun does, and it's easier than ever to look through them because like the clan page, the whole page doesn't reload every time you switch between pages of weapons.

4. The forums are apparently going to be upgraded soon, and I'm hoping the karma system will come with them:
[MOD]Hi wrote: »
Well, forum wise, I want to wait for a forum update on Z8Games to the latest version of vB. Management wise, it's the exact same staff members, just somewhat upgraded. We have more public GMs, and more moderators [though moderators aren't considered Z8Games staff].

Subagames had a better forum source than the one we have now, though. You can't argue with that, but once Z8Games gets the forum upgrade we've been hoping forever for, I'll hope that my mind changes.

So these 4 points, all in a fairly short time period. After seeing next to no improvement in the site for years (aside from ribbons being introduced), it's nice to see whoever manages the website (G4Box?) doing something that the players can see and utilise. Good job!

Comments