Why zombie mode that early?

Hello guys today I will be talking about the next patch that will be coming out on September 15th.

Now to be honest I haven't played crossfire for 3 months cause there are a lot of hackers and I'm playing a different game which is Portal 2 LOL (DLC is next week can't wait)
Also can someone please tell me the hack situation of this? Thanks...

I have a few questions that I would like to be answered:

1. Why is this patch OR MODE being released so early? In the chinese version they are still fixing the bugs and glitches in the game. There is one map that you can go under a small hill and you can glitch yourself to go under the hill, therefore not getting killed.

2. Will they be a vote kick in this mode?

3. Now we know that z8 is giving free guns when you complete the game and getting a certain amount of points, my question is that why are you giving free stuff? Sooner or later there will be hackers in the game and therefore helping the whole team out.
That means when there is a 1 shot hack coming out, they are basically helping the team and the hacker is doing all the dirty work. (Keep in mind that the zombies are AI > meaning the zombies are controlled by a computer, no players will be the zombies)

Can a mod or GM or Sadlin please tell me these answers or someone knows these answers to them? And also "am I allowed to make a guide for zombie this in the forums? [Like releasing a guide before the mode comes out] I play the chinese version of this game and I can help players in the community"

Thanks.
Don't forget that this weekend is the 10th anniversary of 9/11, please take a moment of your time to reflect of that day.

Comments

• Hello guys today I will be talking about the next patch that will be coming out on September 15th.

Now to be honest I haven't played crossfire for 3 months cause there are a lot of hackers and I'm playing a different game which is Portal 2 LOL (DLC is next week can't wait)
    The hacker situation is on a dark yellow, almost red alert but that will change when the patch is out. At least for a day or 2..

1. Why is this patch OR MODE being released so early? In the chinese version they are still fixing the bugs and glitches in the game. There is one map that you can go under a small hill and you can glitch yourself to go under the hill, therefore not getting killed.
    It's their choice and I think it should have came sooner.

That I'm not sure of but I think there will be...

3. Now we know that z8 is giving free guns when you complete the game and getting a certain amount of points, my question is that why are you giving free stuff? Sooner or later there will be hackers in the game and therefore helping the whole team out.
    That means when there is a 1 shot hack coming out, they are basically helping the team and the hacker is doing all the dirty work. (Keep in mind that the zombies are AI > meaning the zombies are controlled by a computer, no players will be the zombies)
    I believe you need to get kills as well instead of your hacker teammate to do the work for you... Again, they want to give out free stuff, why stop them?
    Can a mod or GM or Sadlin please tell me these answers or someone knows these answers to them? And also "am I allowed to make a guide for zombie this in the forums? [Like releasing a guide before the mode comes out] I play the chinese version of this game and I can help players in the community"
    Yeah you can.... I already played other zombie games, they're pretty much the same.

Thanks.
    Don't forget that this weekend is the 10th anniversary of 9/11, please take a moment of your time to reflect of that day.
    I will never forget.

Answer's are in Red. Hope this helps.
  • If there are a lot of hacker in CF then I will just be playing zombie mode all day then.

And I will be making a guide for zombie mode but I can't put picture because or then the guide will be removed and I will be talking other stuff in the mode that haven't even released yet to the public.

BTW: For zombie mode you will have to aim very good in order to get decent prizes in the game. That means you will have to headshot them for the most points.

OMG the ghosts and the muntents 'I'm talking about the green muntent will drive my crazy!'
    The ghosts take like about half of your hp and the muntents take a little damage to you but they can use the speed special. (The one when u press 'g' in hero or mutation mode)

And guys and girls don't purchase the 'hypomed' which is the instant pick me up that means you heal 20 hp per injection. (They also have the 60+ hp one but they cost zp) They have those free when you complete the game and usually you get 3 of them per game finish.
  • lol you're suppose to keep patch discussion in the other thread.. 0.0
  • CF CN version is not the first, CF Korea is.

Oh really, thanks for the correction. Also is korea also the 1st for Elimination mode too?
  • the prize you get at the end is based of the points you get by doing dmg so if you have hacker on team, that doesn't help YOU.

also vote might be there but aren't you going to be playing with your friends? I mean really you can't find 3 other people from clan/friend?
  • There is a kick-vote system.

Also, whatever has been patched on CNCF, will be patched on our version to-date.
    G4Box seems to be exceptionally quick with patching glitches, and whatever exploits are found on the map will most likely be patched in a follow-up or the month after.

Items you get are either mode-specific or temporary.
  • I am predicting the vote-kick system can be abused by A-class A holes. Example: 2 guys. 1 in first and one in second place. Guy in second place wants the crates so he can just easily kick the guy in 1st place and he gets the crates.
  • chark5b wrote: »
    I am predicting the vote-kick system can be abused by A-class A holes. Example: 2 guys. 1 in first and one in second place. Guy in second place wants the crates so he can just easily kick the guy in 1st place and he gets the crates.
    Play with friends.

/bad situation.
  • Just_Brad wrote: »
    Play with friends.

/bad situation.

true, I've played in CF CH, they DID kick me for being first.
  • the prize you get at the end is based of the points you get by doing dmg so if you have hacker on team, that doesn't help YOU.

also vote might be there but aren't you going to be playing with your friends? I mean really you can't find 3 other people from clan/friend?

Yeah but when you finish a 'ROUND' you get extra points, and those points are being added to all your members. [At the last 5 rounds the bonus points are very huge #'s] Don't forget when you at the final boss the hacker could just 1 shot him and that ends the game. You see when you complete that final boss 5 times you get a temp zp gun, I think it's a golden fn2000?

And Yes it's really meant to be played by friends, and I have a lot of them, it's full though. MAXED out my friends list.
  • Dude check players profiles when u make a room you can only have 4 players , Free stuff?......Its not free...AND the bonus items are only temp for 7 days
  • Hello guys today I will be talking about the next patch that will be coming out on September 15th.

Thanks.

Funny... people complain about hackers which is normal.
    This guy complains cuz we are getting a new mode which is WEIRD.
  • meh, hackers will steal all your points in this mode, yes you will get points from finishing each round, but they only add up to like 300k on hard, which gets you 2 bronze crates.... yay.

in CF CN everything related to this mode is ZP, however we might get lucky and get the small stimpack for gp, and the large one for zp.

true the mode is still buggy, but if you dont want to play in a buggy mode then dont, i would rather have a buggy mode than no made at all.
  • There is no use of purchasing ZP even 99% more. For the past 6-8 months all we know there are more "HACKERS" than the regular player. And u know that we are purchasing ZP for Unique Weapons(Powerful then GP weapons) and char, But no use of new ZP weapons. Coz they(HACKERS) will kill u with M700 or M16. So tell me what is the use of purchasing ZP. And u should concentrate on banning the MO%^e$ F(3King Hackers, instead of selling the Useless ZP (If still hackers out there in the game it useless to purchase ZP). I know u guys are working hard to ban those hackers, But its not enough. You should Add more Good Elite players to ban those NOOBS.

U r wrong man, have u ever play this mode? Most of the points doesnt come from killing zombies, it's from completed the waves. Ones u complete a wave the whole team gets certain points, higher the lvl higher the points. In Average u completed 30waves with team of 4 or 3 u can get about 500k+ points every team member. So if there is a hacker in game it dose help the whole team....
  • Yeah but when you finish a 'ROUND' you get extra points, and those points are being added to all your members. [At the last 5 rounds the bonus points are very huge #'s] Don't forget when you at the final boss the hacker could just 1 shot him and that ends the game. You see when you complete that final boss 5 times you get a temp zp gun, I think it's a golden fn2000?

And Yes it's really meant to be played by friends, and I have a lot of them, it's full though. MAXED out my friends list.

Lol I got a fn2000 and a duel DE from the boss crates but there is no golden fn2000. I have used both weapons, they r not that OP like people think. Fn2000 is just like a SL good in single shots poor at spray. Duel DE has long reload time and more recoil...
  • Oh really, thanks for the correction. Also is korea also the 1st for Elimination mode too?

Crossfire Korea was first version out, so I guess it is.
  • CF CN version is not the first, CF Korea is.

Koran is chinese's BlTCH, so what is the difference.
This discussion has been closed.