Kick Must Be Added To Clan Server

Look there are to many jerks out there that one person comes in to a room and sits or other clans try to get you to drop members to there numbers. Clan server is become more aggravation then it is worth.Please do something about this!

Comments

• I agree :)
  • yes it would be nice if it worked
  • Agreed.
    Bytes.
  • hell yes. I like clan warring but hate when the same people that we faced or don't want to face keep coming into our room.
  • I haven't been in the server in a while but I thought while in the room and not playing the host could kick people. I could of sworn I seen a kick option next to start.
  • xKRULLxxKRULLx Beginner
    There is but you can't use it , it is grayed out!
  • Host should be able to kick, i hate the noobs who stay in to annoy you
  • ahhh yeah it makes me mad
    like when you want a 5v5 and they wont leave with 3
  • WafflePwnzWafflePwnz Knight-Errant
    100% Agreed.
  • they should not since top teams wont be able to get any scrims.
  • FocusShift wrote: »
    I haven't been in the server in a while but I thought while in the room and not playing the host could kick people. I could of sworn I seen a kick option next to start.

i thought the same thing
  • DEFINATLY, and to fix the hacker problems, somehow get in ingame moniter, that follows each person watching there actions, and kicking then if they do a 360... lol
  • iRefreshiRefresh Apprentice
    I agree with this.
  • geabageaba Apprentice
    2 kick buttons. one for each clan pls.
  • geabageaba Apprentice
    and after days and days no one say anything. can we rejoin in a beta if u got dc? can u fix that? but no more than ratio 1. if one is dc then one can enter back for that team. ty
  • Agreed .
  • QQ. It takes two seconds to make a new room.
  • for wat..? the clan members wont kick them.. -.-
  • geabageaba Apprentice
    if one of my team hack and i see that only in the game... i would like to kick him, I prefer to loose the game
  • Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!