crossfire problems of some players

the game is cool but im kicked many times for no reason and insulted i cant rank up like this and i have spend 30000ZP and no m4 in your country the money is cheap here is expensive.you guys must make european version or server because i lagg a little and plz EXTERMINATE THE HACKERS because of them im kicked many times! i il post some videos to show my skills im not a pro but i know how to play!in Ghost Mode the BL Team are noobs because they dont know that some of GRS listen breath see them on the smoke light and the water..and i have good vision see them stop and never leaves that place well i shoot and then HAKER kick him So i reach a time if i must hack or not because if you are a good player they call you hacker anyway.one last thing Why in the Chinese version the weapons are more cheap???AWM for 18000GP :O in this version 56000 yes and we can gain more GP :D by buying ZP the world is on crisis this is good for richs guys you guys dont think the other peoples 8,99 buks=6.00€ on europe is too much for 10000ZP??? in combat arms 2.00€ 14000. make the ZP system more cheap because all players arent rich!

This is all of my problems and the same from others like me! if you guys ask i you play because its fun but keeping this way dont know if i leave....thanks sorry for the english im portuguese i know im noob but i try!

Comments

• welcome to my world, in GM, when i do 20 kills and 0 deaths with the ak-47, they start yelling omfg seasparrow is a ***, and my own team is jealous of my ace and start kicking me, when u do unbreakables with an m16 or an uzi, they yell the same thing, idk how many exp ive lost cos of those newbs
  • And another thread stating the obvious....

yes, yes...

There is a lot of whiners out there...

yes, yes...

Guns are cheaper in the Chinese version, but they do not have the same gain rate as us...

Buying ZP is not that expensive , not for me, cmon! Only 10 bucks for 10 000 ZP..
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    And another thread stating the obvious....

yes, yes...

There is a lot of whiners out there...

yes, yes...

Guns are cheaper in the Chinese version, but they do not have the same gain rate as us...

Buying ZP is not that expensive , not for me, cmon! Only 10 bucks for 10 000 ZP..

still its money for a free game D:
  • RaMmEr1 wrote: »
    still its money for a free game D:

So?

Its like buying a game for your XBOX360/PS3 console, i have played CF for months with out getting bored, and if I play a console game, I get bored shortly....
  • lbrettl wrote: »
    Rule 4 dude rule 4...

Rule 4??

What the hell is that???

Sorry, I have been out of the forums for a while...
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Rule 4??

What the hell is that???

Sorry, I have been out of the forums for a while...

I have my own little rules lol

Rule 1. If someone kills you they hack.
    Rule 2. Never believe lbrettl about patch updates.
    Rule 3. A nade kill in GM is hacks!
    rule 4. Play with friends/clan members to avoid being kicked.
  • lbrettl wrote: »
    I have my own little rules lol

Rule 1. If someone kills you they hack.
    Rule 2. Never believe lbrettl about patch updates.
    Rule 3. A nade kill in GM is hacks!
    rule 4. Play with friends/clan members to avoid being kicked.

True O.o

BYTESSS
  • dude im sad enough to right down how many kills/deahts i got when im ace when i get kicked cus i look at hte score table alot ot check my score and omfg ive lost 8,245 kills from the amount of times ive been kicked for being better than someone its like :|:|:| NOOBS!!! GROW UP!!! and then theres noobs that are jealous of my score so they kick me out of rage its like :| you want my score? EARN IT!
  • vyana wrote: »
    the game is cool but im kicked many times for no reason and insulted i cant rank up like this and i have spend 30000ZP and no m4 in your country the money is cheap here is expensive.you guys must make european version or server because i lagg a little and plz EXTERMINATE THE HACKERS because of them im kicked many times! i il post some videos to show my skills im not a pro but i know how to play!in Ghost Mode the BL Team are noobs because they dont know that some of GRS listen breath see them on the smoke light and the water..and i have good vision see them stop and never leaves that place well i shoot and then HAKER kick him So i reach a time if i must hack or not because if you are a good player they call you hacker anyway.one last thing Why in the Chinese version the weapons are more cheap???AWM for 18000GP :O in this version 56000 yes and we can gain more GP :D by buying ZP the world is on crisis this is good for richs guys you guys dont think the other peoples 8,99 buks=6.00€ on europe is too much for 10000ZP??? in combat arms 2.00€ 14000. make the ZP system more cheap because all players arent rich!

This is all of my problems and the same from others like me! if you guys ask i you play because its fun but keeping this way dont know if i leave....thanks sorry for the english im portuguese i know im noob but i try!

Vyana és donde?? (where are you from?)