Are you a S&D/Scrim player? Come here!

As some of you might know I was in team fuzz/pubstarz for a very long time It was a nice clan with some friendly people. I've recently ventured off from them, and I joined Ready 2 Die, Pitbull gave me complete control over Scrimming and his members, he kicked out most of the noobs, and I will kick the rest of the noobs that I see.

If you feel that you're a good player, with great knowledge of the game and you have a respectful attitude and a try hard ethic to win in scrims then come check us out

What I require;

Around a 2.0 KDR, but I will try you out if you say you're better than your kdr
Vent (preferrably a mic)
Speak English somewhat, atleast understand it fully.
Able to take strict criticism and direction.
Active

What you should know..

If you do decide to give us a try, and you get accepted, I can guarantee once I make my Scrim A team I will lead you to victory. I make strategies daily that always seem to work, and if they don't I perfect them until they do. When I had the clan CleaR ChOice we ravaged every clan we came across, The Finest, Chuck Norris, Radium, Life line, and many more, we were 31-1-1 until we Merged with R.O.C, after merging with R.O.C. my old friend -applejuice- and I left because it didn't feel right, we had a good team there and we let it go down the drain.
awtgfb.jpg
2prfzow.jpg

Me;

8 years FPS experience
Previously LT of; DON, US Marines, R.O.C., co-owner of CleaR ChOice
Amazing strategist
Go hard' method

I will be making a website here soon, for now if you want to join just post a application and I'll set up a tryout.

Application;

In-game name:
Have fun! Hope to see you soon!

-BoBBy

Comments