Would Crossfire ever?..

Comments

• ArchSonic wrote: »
    Mad you bought an overpriced load of junk?

Mad you can build your own mac for $800 just like you can build a PC waitwut? /ignorance
  • DREAD_USA wrote: »
    I laughed at you so hard when I saw number two. LoL

1. So did I. Mine has more than one button though. I can play games on the new pc I built which gives me extreme satisfaction every time I squeeze a round off.

2. There is a very, very small minority of people playing crossfire on a mac...So that means there isn't any support for it from Z8.

3. VMware doesn't work the way it did with crossfire you mean. VMware does work

I laugh at your ignorance. :D
    1. Go to the store. Go look at mice. (computer ones) find one that says pc/Mac. Look at how many buttons it has... Feel stupid.

2. You can't play crossfire on Mac. No wonder no one plays on Mac... Now if you could, maybe a lot of people would.

3. VMware fusion does NOT work with Crossfire. Crossfire does not work in a virtual machine...
  • BlackSonar wrote: »
    I laugh at your ignorance. :D
    1. Go to the store. Go look at mice. (computer ones) find one that says pc/Mac. Look at how many buttons it has... Feel stupid.

2. You can't play crossfire on Mac. No wonder no one plays on Mac... Now if you could, maybe a lot of people would.

3. VMware fusion does NOT work with Crossfire. Crossfire does not work in a virtual machine...

You laugh like a fool.

1. Every mac that I saw came with a one button mouse.
    If you have to buy a different mouse just to play a game on a mac, that is
    the limitation of mac and their stupidity. Not mine.

2. I still wouldn't.

3. If you had the ability to keep up with the conversation you will note that
    I already said that... Z8 had that changed a few patches ago.
    You done being dumb yet?
  • There are no plans to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop another version for an extremely limited market.

Hop over to a lan center and use a real computer.
  • who cares what kind of mouse a mac comes with. you're all making stupid, invalid points. the truth is, both windows and mac have advantages in certain departments. most game developing companies just don't put forth the effort into supporting macs as the market is too small (for now) people who say you can't afford a mac are stupid, as they are over priced and all you're really paying for is the branding, not the actual hardware. a $700 custom built computer oriented for gaming stacks up to a $2k mac in terms of performance. this leaves me wondering why people would even buy a mac. ok, sure, you work for a company and they provided it to you, but all these kids on these forum spewing hate comments about people who don't have a mac (who probably got theirs for christmas from their parents) are ignorant, clueless and dysfunctional, especially when they say you can't afford one.

crossfire will never have mac support. go get a windows pc if you want to play most of todays games.
  • buying a mac is completely dumb.
    nuff said
  • who cares what kind of mouse a mac comes with. you're all making stupid, invalid points. the truth is, both windows and mac have advantages in certain departments. most game developing companies just don't put forth the effort into supporting macs as the market is too small (for now) people who say you can't afford a mac are stupid, as they are over priced and all you're really paying for is the branding, not the actual hardware. a $700 custom built computer oriented for gaming stacks up to a $2k mac in terms of performance. this leaves me wondering why people would even buy a mac. ok, sure, you work for a company and they provided it to you, but all these kids on these forum spewing hate comments about people who don't have a mac (who probably got theirs for christmas from their parents) are ignorant, clueless and dysfunctional, especially when they say you can't afford one.

crossfire will never have mac support. go get a windows pc if you want to play most of todays games.

I agree with what you said mostly. But as you being a former sniper gun
    owner, isn't a mouse with at least 2 buttons a good thing to play as a sniper
    in this game? Maybe it's not important to you anymore.

As the previous poster mentioned looking at mice, I haven't shopped for a
    mouse for a mac, although I have seen the macs at the mall and all the
    display models had one button mice... If that's the case then that is
    just another marketing ploy to force rich mac users to shell out more
    cash for a usable mouse. LoL

For me it's a necessity for my FR-F2 to have at least two buttons!
    I agree with what you said mostly. But as you being a former sniper gun
    owner, isn't a mouse with at least 2 buttons a good thing to play as a sniper
    in this game? Maybe it's not important to you anymore.

As the previous poster mentioned looking at mice, I haven't shopped for a
    mouse for a mac, although I have seen the macs at the mall and all the
    display models had one button mice... If that's the case then that is
    just another marketing ploy to force rich mac users to shell out more
    cash for a usable mouse. LoL

For me it's a necessity for my FR-F2 to have at least two buttons!
    pretty simple.

Macs aren't gaming rigs - they're for editing etc, so you rightclick by holding a keyboard key and clicking, and just clicking for leftclick.

Gaming on one is against what its made for since you have to virtualize, which also means you're gonna have to get something to help you do that, ie buying a mouse with two buttons.

Not so much the fault of the Mac, but the users incompetence for getting a rig that doesn't do what he wants it to do.
  • One question can i change my players name (the name on the game not the ip) if yes how please tell me
    You laugh like a fool.

1. Every mac that I saw came with a one button mouse.
    If you have to buy a different mouse just to play a game on a mac, that is
    the limitation of mac and their stupidity. Not mine.

2. I still wouldn't.

3. If you had the ability to keep up with the conversation you will note that
    I already said that... Z8 had that changed a few patches ago.
    You done being dumb yet?

1. You buy a Mac laptop. You want to buy a mouse, like you would if you bought a PC laptop. You go to Best Buy and buy a two button mouse. Ta Da! Apple does sell one button mice, but that doesn't mean you have to use them. Do you have to use a Microsoft MP3 player with your PC? No. I use my IPod with it.

2.So who cares if you wouldn't. This isn't "Would you buy a Mac if Crossfire could run on a Mac?" This is would Crossfire ever run on a Mac, without extra software.

3. When someone says purely "VMware does work." it's kind of misleading, don't you think?
  • What's a mac? Just playing

OT: I doubt z8 would, since rarely anyone uses it.
  • ArchSonic wrote: »
    Mad you bought an overpriced load of junk?

Mad +1. It isn't my fault, if I've money and you don't.
  • HackLose wrote: »
    What's a mac? Just playing

OT: I doubt z8 would, since rarely anyone uses it.

well it would be used more because the only free fps for mac is tf2 and then assault cube. Overall I feel it would be a good move. but please,
    / close
  • mac is quiet well known that it isn't compatible with lots of programs, so it sucks, so why would people buy a noob but unique machine moreover it is expensive. anyone buys a mac faces that problems btw.
  • lolol you guys just DON'T know what bootcamp or parallels is anyway. i play on my macbook pro already.
  • 74K37H47 wrote: »
    dual o.s. on the computer, problem solved .-.
    Thats what i've got. i get along fine with it. so i dont think it would be necessary
  • Mad +1. It isn't my fault, if I've money and you don't.

Wow you are rich, now go clean my toilet plox.

• njeppero wrote: »
    Wow you are rich, now go clean my toilet plox.

And the poor kids keep raging. Stop posting shiit on the forum, this isn't your toilet lololo.
  • Make a version for Mac? Just wondering because I play on my Mac book pro atm (bootcamped) but I don't like Windows as a whole. So would they ever think about making it for mac?
    / discuss

you can always run windows on mac
  • All mad because you guys can't afford a mac lololol.

Maybe people know that you can buy a better laptop for less euros..
  • Ibro77 wrote: »
    you can always run windows on mac

lololol thats what I do... read the other posts before you jump the gun lol
  • Det0 wrote: »
    Maybe people know that you can buy a better laptop for less euros..

Tell me why it's better, please. Like I said, if you can't afford one (well, your parents lol), just please stfu.
  • Tell me why it's better, please. Like I said, if you can't afford one (well, your parents lol), just please stfu.

Buy one that can run Cf if your so rich.
  • Yes, people use the mac. Gotta problem with it? Now, I think there should be a Mac version.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    There are no plans to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop another version for an extremely limited market.

Hop over to a lan center and use a real computer.

Lawl, hundreds of thousands of dollars recoding the game? I highly doubt it would cost nearly that much.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    pretty simple.

Macs aren't gaming rigs - they're for editing etc, so you rightclick by holding a keyboard key and clicking, and just clicking for leftclick.

Gaming on one is against what its made for since you have to virtualize, which also means you're gonna have to get something to help you do that, ie buying a mouse with two buttons.

Not so much the fault of the Mac, but the users incompetence for getting a rig that doesn't do what he wants it to do.

Wait a minute, at least the Mac comes with a mouse, if I remember correctly you have to buy one for a PC in the first place, so don't complain about that!
  • Lawl, hundreds of thousands of dollars recoding the game? I highly doubt it would cost nearly that much.

have you ever coded something?
    if not, don't even try to say something like "it's easy" ._.
    it takes a hella lot of knowledge, time and money to code anything.
  • Wait a minute, at least the Mac comes with a mouse, if I remember correctly you have to buy one for a PC in the first place, so don't complain about that!

PC mouse = 10$
    mac mouse = 250$

lol and it still has one less button than the pc mouse.
  • 74K37H47 wrote: »
    have you ever coded something?
    if not, don't even try to say something like "it's easy" ._.
    it takes a hella lot of knowledge, time and money to code anything.

Yes I have, I know C++. It's not hard. And it definitely doesn't take money to code, except maybe to pay your workers.
This discussion has been closed.