What to do?

[size=+2]
What To Do When You Spot A Hacker[/size]
[size=+2]Hackers
[/size]

What is a Hacker?
A hacker is a person who uses cheats to give them an advantage in the game. Cheats are other software that modify the game play,guns etc. The Hacks only effect the person who is using the hack not the people around them. Hacking is also not allowed in any online games.

How does it affect me?
This can affect can you in a lot of different ways. One of the way is encourage you to hack. There are many different ways it can encourage you to hack, I will list some. One: The hacker could be spamming the website that provides the hacks and curiosity could lead you to the website. After that you also could be using the hack. Two: The hacker might be laughing at you and that enrage you which causes you to get the hack and laugh at other people. That can be for the sense of superiority and feeling like you're better than the rest of the players. These are only 2 ways the hacker can encourage you to hack, there are other which you can research. The other way hacks or hackers can affect you is by making you feel angry.
What should I not do and what are the consequences?
This can be related to the answer above this. One of the things you shouldn't do is get so curios that you have to try the hack. This can often lead you to hack. If you are hacking you are now a part of a chain: One person hacks causing several other people to hack and so on. Also if you do hack you could be banned permanently and you will never get your account back. You hacking can lead the problem to opposite direction we want to go. The other issue is anger. When your angry your mind doesn't really think normally;it's more aggressive. You could do plenty of things: Call him bad names or curse him. you could curse his whole race,Rage at the other team for not kicking them. You could make a whole thread on the forums. Cursing his whole race for one person is known as stereotyping. Also if you do make a whole thread about one person. You will receive an infraction which costs you 1 point or more. It doesn't end there. People on the forums might call you stupid for posting a hackusation.
What should I do?
What you should do is report the hacker. After you've finished the game with the hacker save the replay and rename as the hackers IGN( In Game Name). After you're done this find a folder that should be in this location: C:\Users\username\Documents\Cross Fire\Replay (the username is your username for the computer). Find the replay that had the hacker hacking in it and use it to do the report. Click this: http://support.z8games.com/ click the submit your question and from there on it's it's simple.

P.S. I will make a much bigger thread on "Situation on the hacks and the community".

Comments

• Oh you forgot one step. lol Pray N hope z8 would actually ban the hackers for ones . :P
  • Tip : Try not to leave, or avoid being kicked or you will lost the replay forever.
  • But other ppl can save the replay.

Nice Guide
  • cccool9252 wrote: »
    But other ppl can save the replay.

Nice Guide

most of times : From 16 Players in a pub :
    • 1 will save the replay (You)
    • 1 player or more are hacking
    • The other bunch ; Don't know how to Report, they are too lazy.
  • Thank you, I will be making a much bigger thread about the hackers,laggers and the CF comunity. Also thee will be an EENORMOUS guid to new players by the end of August or middle of September. It's 11 pm i'm tired so mistakes might be present in the post
  • has nothing to do with being lazy. Has to do with z8 being lazy in the past i reported over 500 games 2 people got banned. give us a real way to kick people. or ban. this f11 stuff does not work when 90% of the community cant even recognize if someone is hacking yet alone find f11 on their keyboard.
  • better yet give some more people mod power so they can ban people easier. LET ME do it plzzz :(
  • jerom222 wrote: »
    better yet give some more people mod power so they can ban people easier. LET ME do it plzzz :(
    You? NO. But i think that MOD's should have option to ingame ban people.
    It would be much better...ever channel 1 MOD who will randomly play and ban cheaters...
  • i kinda meant let me be a mod with that power :), i have played more crossfire than nearly anyone. ive seen more hackers than nearly anyone im more upset because of that , than nearly anyone. except persay some people that spent ALOT of money. which i never could get myself to do since the hackers exist with no contempt from the game runners.
  • I hate cheaters. But what I really hate's the fact that people just dont press f11. I mean, if someone is killing everybody through the wall, obviously that it isnt normal.

SO WHY... why people dont think a little before press f11/f12?

I'm getting bored about this. I really loves crossfire, and it's harder to me cause i'm BR so automatically im a cheater for most part of players... =\

But I think that save a replay and upload it to z8 it's too much work for little result. Maybe like A.V.A that we can report stupids cheaters in-game.

I think thats a good start. and OMG Xtrap sucks =D
  • ????

What do you do when u spot a hacker?.......... WHAT DO U DO!!? .......

.................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    ......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::::: |_,-'
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/ YOU RAGE!!!!!!!!!
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::|::|\
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::|::|;;\
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"
  • BioQwerty wrote: »
    What do you do when u spot a hacker?.......... WHAT DO U DO!!? .......

.................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    ......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::::: |_,-'
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/ YOU RAGE!!!!!!!!!
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::|::|\
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::|::|;;\
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"

Good Game spammer. Also the thing the guides isn't about in game it's about reporting a hacker.