Where the is my spop

I just bought 50kzp and bought a spop off the site and its not in game yet, her glasses are there and the 100k gp that comes with is so where is she at.....

Comments

• Isaleen wrote: »
    I just bought 50kzp and bought a spop off the site and its not in game yet, her glasses are there and the 100k gp that comes with is so where is she at.....

they will work on this too when they done with the disconnect from server problem this can take several minuts to hours
  • yeah we will see how fast they fix that also :(
  • sn1peyousn1peyou Holy Mage
    Hah that sounds just as annoying as the connection issue so many of us are having to deal with, annoying.. but i guess the game had to crash sooner or later. Anyways hope it's up soon..
  • aeV1tasaeV1tas Holy Knight
    Do you know how to select your SPOP character? (just wondering).

Hopefully you can sort it out, good luck.
  • yes i do i bought it on the website and i have her glasses and the 100kgp but no spop this is a bunch of crap, either give me my spop or give me my 14800 zp back....
  • just wait ..they can't give u back ! Just wait and Z8 team will fix it ! DUDE
  • Its been about 12 hours and i still dont have my spop and i pmed a couple of mods and still no answer this is BS
  • the game is starting to have big problems but still i like this game wery much..
  • IceMan52144IceMan52144 Veteran Elite
    Im crying all over these forums lol. I cant even buy anything or get to my clan page. Just keeps going back to login page....yet I can deposit money though.
  • u just need to enter the game and go storage.char and click on the (swat v) thing and change to spop and then click select char.maybe it works.hope it help u
  • aeV1tas wrote: »
    Do you know how to select your SPOP character? (just wondering).

Hopefully you can sort it out, good luck.

Well when you pick a SPOP character, you have to go to the character place, scroll down to SPOP and then press select character, otherwise it would stay to your original one...Took me 5 minutes to figure it out. =|
  • i do not have her at ALL this is BS i still have the 100k gp and her glasses.......

To me my money is stolen................
  • well i finally got ahold of BlindRob via xfire and he gave me a ticket to put in thanks BlindRob you are the only Mod that actually helps!
  • WafflePwnzWafflePwnz Knight-Errant
    Tickets arnt read.

I sent like a thousand when Suba stole 30K SP and i sent in SS of the payment and the Transaction ID

So sucks that u will NEVER get ur SPOP.
  • i hope this isnt true.
  • WafflePwnzWafflePwnz Knight-Errant
    I swear on my life

I bought 30K SP and i never recieved it.