Daily mission ribbon (100 missions completed)

I think the new ribbon we need is a "daily mission ribbon", the ribbon should be called "A daily job", "The daily job" or just "Daily job".

You should be rewarded with this when you in your at all stats have completed 100 daily missions (to make this a new stat bar on the profile page like the one's with kills, deaths, headshots etc. Has to be made)

Please agree/disagree and comment this.

Comments

• get an extra reward for completing a large amount of missions

sounds good to me
  • I would like this ribbon, sooooo +1.
  • Abel95Abel95 Grand Duke
    Yes, I agree with you. Somthing like, if you done 100 missions or so you get a ribbion.
  • t-up good Idea
  • Sounds Great. Would definitely stink for the higher-ranking people though =p
  • Sounds Great. Would definitely stink for the higher-ranking people though =p

Not my opinion cause they might already be done with these 100...

And thanks for all the agrees!
  • This is good for me cuz i do the mission everyday and needed 5 more ribbons for the m4 custom crystal

• I forgot and remembered it after:) said sorry in that thread and posted a link!
  • LT_Devil wrote: »
    This is good for me cuz i do the mission everyday and needed 5 more ribbons for the m4 custom crystal

Not because of that because i'll get 20 ribbons soon anyways just an idea to make it easier for everybody else!
  • 1 ribbon for 100 missions completed...

+1 i like it..
  • godmorgengodmorgen Knight-Errant
    100 missions are quickly done, I would rather like it with 200 or 300 missions done...
  • Hell yeah! This is fantastic, +1
  • godmorgen wrote: »
    100 missions are quickly done, I would rather like it with 200 or 300 missions done...

100 missions = 100 days. 100 days = roughly 3 months and a week.

What they should do is make it that you have to get the ribbon. You don't just obtain it because you already did 100 days. You would have to do the 100 days after the ribbon is published. Kinda mean I know but it gets the players to keep going to obtain the ribbon rather than auto-reward.
  • 8 agrees

People suggested:
    200 or 300 missions instead of 100.
    100 missions from now.
  • A few days have passed so i think its time for a bump to get more ideas from the forumers in here so:

BUMP!
  • InconclusiveInconclusive Holy Knight
    I laik this idea. lots
  • Sounds cool.
    1+
  • ye i like it.
    +1
  • Now 11 agrees... please more comments and agrees!
  • determig wrote: »
    Now 11 agrees... please more comments and agrees!

Since I would already have it I +1
  • Thx for that now we got 12 applys!
  • forgot myself = 13 agrees some more likes the idea?
  • someone agrees with me?
  • http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?p=2322268#post2322268

Just saying.

But yes I agree. It's a nice bonus.
  • AWM_MasterAWM_Master Knight-Errant
    i like it

this may be 1 of the best suggestions ever

but the missions u've already done should count , i didn't spend this year of doing missions to w8 for another 100 days to get it

& they should add a prize for getting it like 20 k gp ?
  • i think you are right we need more ribbons and this is a good one
  • but i think 100 is a small number because every one do the daily mission so if it bigger it will be more good but its a good one i like it
  • Lets update what happend to this post:

Ideas from users:
    1. 200 or 300 mission (Suggested by "godmorgen")
    2. You need to start doing the hundred missions now (Suggested by "vMiami")
    3. They should make the missions you've already done count and should give a prize on like 20k gp for completing it (Suggested by "AWM_Master")

BTW. This thread now got 16 agrees !!!
  • more ideas and agrees?/opinions