finally. an honest player.

i have found my new addiction.
it's ghost mode.
i'm not gonna say i'm great, but i am rather good at it.

so i was in a the lab two nights ago (in a pub) and was near A when i heard the bomb being planted.
on instinct i tossed a nade down there.
popcorn!

yeah, he said it.
before i could get ****ed, his teammates defended me with "no hack" and "luck nade"
(it was)
after that calmed down, same thing happened at b.
now i ony had 2 people in the game that believed me.
we followed each other all night from room to room playing gm all night.

we didn't win them all, but we had a blast.
the best part was, we could deter the vote kick on each other.

and last night.....

some guy wanted to 1v1 me in metro. with me as bl.
he complained the whole match and left.
a new guy came in.
i picked him off one time and i get the message "headphones?"
finally!
no name calling. just real good killing. on both parts.
this is what crossfire was ment to be.

i love gm and i'll put up with 500 stoopid kids to get to play with 2 honest players.

i'm on gm almost every night.
pm me in game if you want a hack free match.
ign - suicydbomber.

Comments

• VinBerVinBer Beginner
    Nice. This is what Crossfire was made for. Hack free, fun to play matches. I would hit you up anytime for a 1vs1 gm match. See ya in game!!!
  • 1v1 gm in metro is the stupidest match mode i can ever think of
    its not hard to find honest players. its just that they're stupid as well as dishonest players. gm's filled with s2upidz
  • Yep, having honest games is always fun. You don't get mad if you get killed, then, because you /know/ it was legitimate. Maybe full on luck, but legitimate.

As I keep mentioning, I like the idea of the forumers having a regular room. When I can, I try to always make a room for us to play in, and I usually announce it in the Off-Topics thread.
  • lol to that post, i belive more ppl are legit than you think
  • Gryphon2 wrote: »
    Yep, having honest games is always fun. You don't get mad if you get killed, then, because you /know/ it was legitimate. Maybe full on luck, but legitimate.

As I keep mentioning, I like the idea of the forumers having a regular room. When I can, I try to always make a room for us to play in, and I usually announce it in the Off-Topics thread.

Orly? Looks like I'll have to check the off-topics forum more often, I actually never entered there lol.

But finding a good legit game is hard because there's always someone that QQs or an obvious hacker. I hope we can play someday :D
  • LondonTea wrote: »
    Orly? Looks like I'll have to check the off-topics forum more often, I actually never entered there lol.

But finding a good legit game is hard because there's always someone that QQs or an obvious hacker. I hope we can play someday :D

Actually, that's the beautiful thing about getting into forumer-rooms: We all know we're legit, we all generally know, or at least recognize, each other, and they're always good games. And rough, as well. And the only QQing that goes on is always blatantly just joking.

Its great fun.
  • aeV1tasaeV1tas Holy Knight
    Gryphon2 wrote: »
    Actually, that's the beautiful thing about getting into forumer-rooms: We all know we're legit, we all generally know, or at least recognize, each other, and they're always good games. And rough, as well. And the only QQing that goes on is always blatantly just joking.

Its great fun.

^

Indeed.
    It's hard nowadays to get those type of games in ordinary pubs. Since most of the time it's infected with complete and utter noobs who aren't much older than 12. :(
  • There are alot of honest players in CrossFire, if you look through the forums you will find lots of people. :)
    Its just the 40% of the Crossfire population who think its cool to call people hackers until they kill themselves.
  • SpuuuudSpuuuud Beginner
    12?? really? that near to puberty and yet so childish, makes you think. I always thought they were younger. oh well, at least this is a legal way to shoot idiot children in the head. paedocide... ftw!
  • SpuuuudSpuuuud Beginner
    oh and by the way, if anyone wants to play me sometime in a legit game, gimme a shout. ign is EnglishPwn (you will usually find me in a S&D game)
  • I once had this apple, it was really good.

Have a xFire to add? If not then I'll forget to care to notice to ask.
  • I want honest players :(
  • aeV1tas wrote: »
    ^

Indeed.
    It's hard nowadays to get those type of games in ordinary pubs. Since most of the time it's infected with complete and utter noobs who aren't much older than 12. :(
    Yeah,or complete idiots and can`t take the failure of their playing.Don`t like those kids annoying name calling trough the whole game.Just always occupines the screen...Lol
  • ex0ex0 Squire
    I love how theres so much emphasis on legit in this thread, theres a lot less hackers than you think, people these days dismiss skill very easily with there tiny minds. Esport mentality isnt what it used to be unfortunately.
  • HeroSihaoHeroSihao Apprentice
    There alot of players that is honest, including me lol.......
    GMs are honest, Mods...... w/e, but it is definatly more than the ones that are using hacks...
  • GM is the most hack-friendly mode
  • ok, maybe i meant good players, too.
    i know they're out there, just seem hard to find.

every now and then i get lucky and run across a room with no whiners.

next time i'll be a bit more clear in my statement.

btw, i've heard mention of folks here having a room just for forum users. how do i find that?
    -stoopid question i'm sure-
  • Bruce1nRBruce1nR Royal Heir
    lol to that post, i belive more ppl are legit than you think

Me me me me and my epic 1v1 thread that had like, 3k views. <3
  • i suck at gm
  • Bruce1nRBruce1nR Royal Heir
    ex0 wrote: »
    I love how theres so much emphasis on legit in this thread, theres a lot less hackers than you think, people these days dismiss skill very easily with there tiny minds. Esport mentality isnt what it used to be unfortunately.

Its hard to trust a lot of people in this game. Once you get under the surface you start to learn a lot of things.
  • Bruce1nR wrote: »
    Its hard to trust a lot of people in this game. Once you get under the surface you start to learn a lot of things.
    I feel nostalgic, so I absolutely had to make a post under Bruce's post. Good ol' times ...
  • c0lderc0lder Holy Knight
    I like finding those people who congratulate you when you get kills, therefor I try and be that person. People will call me a suck-up, but really, I'm just trying to make others gameplay experience better.
  • its just lots of ppl have been scared by the many hackers in the past, you cant blame them, just recently i sarted to respect pro ppl more instead of just thinking hacker
  • necrooo
    msg2short
  • Necro'd by a guy with 4,495 posts 0.0

There was a lot of necros today for some reason :/
  • The_mCThe_mC Worthy
    Yep. It is certainly always a good time when you have a bud. Fortunately the longer you play the more people know you. I rarely get kicked anymore since I've tried to get my name out there by joining gm clans etc. Glad to hear you got to enjoy gm; it brings a tear to my eye.
  • Lol... what's up with all those necro today? xD Closed.
This discussion has been closed.