Intermediate lesson - How to hear Ghost's breath and more tips

:)
Im really happy that people like my first post yesterday. So i will continue to work today for more technique and tips that i will share. If anyone wanna know my IGN in crossfire, then pm han*[D]y ( i kinda didn't play cross fire for a week so somebody play for it ) from Pan[TH]ers clan. All credits to my clanmates - Chingroarz, Delnee, NigmaT, SLM, dot + Bad98876...... whoever help me for these techniques . Happy hunting GHOST ^.^
Ghost's breath review by picture i made ( lol awesome painting picture XD) from basic lession:
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/681/shandy.png
lol handmake picture by me

This time the lesson will be harder to understand cuz you need to completed reading basic lesson first. Continue technique :
*Technique 2 : locate breath behind or in front of with out shoot testing
- When you hear breath, in the difficult condition like saving ammo and keep silence for our teammate while you didn't know ghost is behind you or in front of your face. You need to do this : turn to left (or right) If Ghost is in front of then you hear in right phone ear ( or left) will hear bigger .... & contrary . If ghost is behind you then you hear hear in the left ( or right) will hear bigger .... & contrary . You turn your aim to the ghost you located and do whatever you want.
*Technique 3 : search&destroy when hear too many breath
- In order to use this technique, you need : being pro hear breath - included :
+locate breath right away when you hear breath never pass 2 second ( too easy - )
+you must locate the rest time between 2 ghosts' breath ( toooooo hardddd for some people )
+need to know the distance between ghost and us by breath( like when i hear breath, i canl know how many steps between me and ghost )
+distinguish the real breath and fake breath ( only for pro that playing 30000 rounds GM - it's just too hard to compare )
- This technique can be 100% right when ghosts' breath ( many ghosts at the same time) around you that they breath not the same time.
- Ready to use tech 3 ? :
1st case : When you hear breaths of 2 ghosts around you . You need to know which breath is come first & which breath is come second. When the first breath pass, it will rest in 1 second ( no breath 1 second - cuz it is really small right now) , and this is really help us to focus and detect easier for breath from the second ghost. Search him & destroy him rightaway in half second . 1 more ghost left will be super duper easy to kill if you learn basic XD.
2nd case: You move to the place that hear only 1 breath and destroy 1 by 1 . This can be used in case that those freaks breath at the same time (rare)
Notes:
-If you hear 3 ,4 ghosts , then it will be really hard. But If there are 5 breaths , then you should throw all your nades,flash,smoke, then keep distance those ghosts or spray around to keep your life .
-You will hear breath bigger and bigger if ghost is close to you.
-When GR die, but the hearing and watching abilities still keep and no different from when u are alive. This will help you to detect ghost for your teammates.
***** LAG BREATH, FAKE BREATH : it mean around you doesn't have ghosts but u hear breath really super biggy and from everywhere. Dont worry , you need to go away that place until u hear no breath . This issue will happen mostly in BL base or where your teammates polute noisy sound.

FINALLY, i hope u will become pro Ghost hunter like me and happy get kicked from anyroom :)

Plz give me some comments. Then, I will post my other technique next time( Ghost skill, knife skill, Axe skill , Shovel skill , over 20 kinds of bunny tips, some famous gun skill, and a lot more .....

Comments