z8 come out and do something

firstly more than 20 of us report same player through web forum, and we fill in everything takes us each 30 minutes, however they delete these and no reply+ clear hacking with 1 shot kills and what they do now, no ban?okay, z8 if continue do this I will defentily take more actions we will see.
let's stand for ourselves for these hackers, just becaue they spend so much money, so they don't ban them.
everyone come to post, if more than 500 post, and still no ban for these players, I promise all of you something serious will gonna happen!

Comments

• There's a bunch of topics like this on these forums nowadays.

You'll just have to keep reporting and waiting. They handle numerous amounts of reports, and I'm pretty sure it's not the greatest part of their job out there. Hell I'd help em out and watch the reports, but I'm just another player.

We can't see how much work they actually do, you just have to trust them that they are taking care of it. Nothing much you can do really.
    Patience is a virtue.

Exactly.
  • It shouldnt take you 30 minutes to report a hacker.
  • yeah I report high ranks everyday and guess what they all still playing
  • Edboy1 wrote: »
    firstly more than 20 of us report same player through web forum, and we fill in everything takes us each 30 minutes, however they delete these and no reply+ clear hacking with 1 shot kills and what they do now, no ban?okay, z8 if continue do this I will defentily take more actions we will see.
    let's stand for ourselves for these hackers, just becaue they spend so much money, so they don't ban them.
    everyone come to post, if more than 500 post, and still no ban for these players, I promise all of you something serious will gonna happen!
    And what type of serious things are going to happen ? lol
  • Pokiiimon wrote: »
    yeah I report high ranks everyday and guess what they all still playing
    There's a list they go through, when you submit your ticket, yours is at the bottom. So it takes a while for them to get to yours. Just wait.

Also, what's this thing that will happen?
  • - It's Xtrap's responsability;
    - Xtrap try their best. What do u want, Gameguard back? Let me answer that for you: no way;
    - If you take half an hour to report someone you should take your pc to an technician (emergency);
    - I'd like to see you trying to patch those speeders and 1 shotters;
    - z8 support don't answer your tickets because if you read everything properly there are no replies to hack reporting tickets;
    - z8 dont ignore your tickets, there are just millions of people who reported anyone b4 u, and probably 999,999 of the reports are fake (blame it on da effing community);
    - hack reporting tickets are closed in the instant you send them, because there's no possible answer for a report.
  • Drakoon69 wrote: »
    - It's Xtrap's responsability;
    - Xtrap try their best. What do u want, Gameguard back? Let me answer that for you: no way;
    - If you take half an hour to report someone you should take your pc to an technician (emergency);
    - z8 support don't answer your ticket because if you read everything properly there are no replies to hack reporting tickets;
    - z8 dont ignore your tickets, there are just millions of people who reported anyone b4 u, and probably 999,999 of the reports are fake (blame it on da effing community);
    - hack reporting tickets are closed in the instant you send them, because there's no possible answer for a report.
    Actually GameGuard has stepped it up a lot lately and is actually considered to be better than Xtrap now.
  • GavinGill wrote: »
    Actually GameGuard has stepped it up a lot lately and is actually considered to be better than Xtrap now.

lol u didnt played in 2009, we dont want gameguard back.

invisible hack ftw
  • Less QQ more pew pew, true saying.....

That means give Z8 some room newbs..
  • X-Trap do a fine job.
    Z8 do a fine job.

The community: dic.ks
  • GavinGill wrote: »
    And what type of serious things are going to happen ? lol

he will nuke us all
  • It shouldnt take months to ban one ..............................
  • It shouldnt take you 30 minutes to report a hacker.

Slow typers doing their pinky hits ;)
  • jAKEEE1 wrote: »
    he will nuke us all

nahh, he'll make it either to be the end of the world by learning the bible or hack into the z8 network like the hacker did to psn. xD
  • Drakoon69 wrote: »
    - It's Xtrap's responsability;
    - z8 support don't answer your tickets because if you read everything properly there are no replies to hack reporting tickets;
    -I don't think so ^^
    -It's half hour when i send 20-30 tickets per day
    -And what if they have that hack? Is it easier to patch it?
    -z8 is autoclosing tickets, i saw speeders and aimbots unbanned (blame autoban and not reading tickets for this)
    -i think only 10% is fake...
    -that's right...

Overall: z8 should try to patch this if they don't wanna loose their customers...
    1 month of hackers is quite ok ( i understand that it takes some time to patch all that), but this is too much... freakin hackers ruined my k/d...

And it's not that fun to play a game with 5-6 hackers in one room, and with bunch of bugs... (no, i won't leave yet...i invested RL money in this game...)