Can Z8 please get an update to xtrap?

Up until now I made my mind up that the speed hacks were bearable because
I found a way to kill them.

This day there are noobs hiding in the walls. One shot full auto aim.bots. You
name it. In the columns in egypt in the containers in ship. Shooting through the
walls in S&D.

What a bunch of ret4rds to destroy the fun of the game for others by doing this crap.

Please do something to stop this before this event starts tonight.

I just bought 50,000 zp and now all this **** starts to happen again.

Comments

• Some of those are glitches, not anything that Xtrap can do personally to stop it.

As for the actual hacks, I hate to sound like a broken record but;

Be patient, they will post an update and the hacks will be patched. Reporting the hackers helps us keep them from being in game keeping things cleaner even if we know that some are out there, we are eliminating them.

I'm sure you know all about the suggestions I'd give for you to maximize your play time and hopefully more enjoyable. If not, I will repeat them for you.
  • You're so unlucky. I haven't come across a single hacker for 3 days now.

But yeah, just wait. Or take a break from CF.
  • DREAD_USA wrote: »
    Up until now I made my mind up that the speed hacks were bearable because
    I found a way to kill them.

This day there are noobs hiding in the walls. One shot full auto aim.bots. You
    name it. In the columns in egypt in the containers in ship. Shooting through the
    walls in S&D.

What a bunch of ret4rds to destroy the fun of the game for others by doing this crap.

Please do something to stop this before this event starts tonight.

I just bought 50,000 zp and now all this **** starts to happen again.

The best advice I heard on this forum was save your money buy a PS3/XBox get a real game for the money you would of spent on Z8games and reap the benefits that being no annoying foreigners, Cry babies calling you an "hacker", kick vote abuse and you won't have to deal with hackers everyday and being told wait for a patch even if you waited 3 months for it already.

Crossfire is addictive so IDK if I could do that, but I think if I was playing Grand Theft Auto I'd soon forget about CF.
  • Some of those are glitches

wrong, its called walk through walls i've sent it in to support 1 month ago yet they still work keep up the good job. the only glitch there is the 360 of an aimbot its just a 100 sens mouse thing /sarcasm
  • You're so unlucky. I haven't come across a single hacker for 3 days now.

But yeah, just wait. Or take a break from CF.

I guess it's hard to come across anybody with your head in the sand!

Enjoying your break? lol
  • Grooby99 wrote: »
    The best advice I heard on this forum was save your money buy a PS3/XBox get a real game for the money you would of spent on Z8games and reap the benefits that being no annoying foreigners, Cry babies calling you an "hacker", kick vote abuse and you won't have to deal with hackers everyday and being told wait for a patch even if you waited 3 months for it already.

Crossfire is addictive so IDK if I could do that, but I think if I was playing Grand Theft Auto I'd soon forget about CF.

I did quit for 2 weeks recently. It sure is a very addictive game. I had the hardest time to get used to all the server lag since this last update when
    I came back.
  • Some of those are glitches, not anything that Xtrap can do personally to stop it.

Be patient, they will post an update and the hacks will be patched. Reporting the hackers helps us keep them from being in game keeping things cleaner even if we know that some are out there, we are eliminating them.

I'm sure you know all about the suggestions I'd give for you to maximize your play time and hopefully more enjoyable. If not, I will repeat them for you.

Will it be in time for when the event starts tonight in celebration of Independence Day or will it be this
    next August?
  • just take out the aimbot and the speed.. set a speed limit something please! im tired of trying to get my sniper badge kills up in td and some speeder speeds buy at a few 100s and brings my kd down a lot
    Will it be in time for when the event starts tonight in celebration of Independence Day or will it be next June?

If I knew bud, I'd tell you. Sadly I don't, so we're both in the 'waiting' game.
  • They will patch pub hacks every week or 2 without a visible update,they patch vips every month but they become undetected within 24 hours, as for the speed hack there just to lazy to patch they bypass's ive sent in 3 but there geting no more from me :) i rather see hackers hack its better that way.
  • If I knew bud, I'd tell you. Sadly I don't, so we're both in the 'waiting' game.

I've been home all day playing. So true. It is sad because in the last few hours
    it has gotten totally out of control in bravo server. You can't join one single
    game of ship without at least 3 hackers on each side and then bring into that
    the fail community.

All I can say is if your team has hackers on it. Don't kick them, because
    heaven forbid the other team will kick theirs.
    Will it be in time for when the event starts tonight in celebration of Independence Day or will it be this
    next August?

Lets see, they are in pillars again and walking through walls? I've not seen this hack since Feb and that episode started about Nov 2010, so that took 3 months to patch.

The current speed hack has been around for about 3 months as well.

So I'm guessing a patch for Independence Day or August is being very optimistic, we'll probably see the speed hack patched within the next month or so and the new walk through the wall hack about October/Nov.
  • i like hackers, who dosnt want free wins? if you're complaining about how it is today then you havent been in suba days.....@ whatever mod you can remove the vid if you think im advertising --'

This .
  • SoTemsMal wrote: »
    i like hackers, who dosnt want free wins? if you're complaining about how it is today then you havent been in suba days..... @ whatever mod you can remove the vid if you think im advertising --'

I've been here since the very start.

I find that argument funny though, it's like saying it doesn't matter that in Muslim countries people get stoned to death for relatively minor misdemeanour's or that leaders today commit genocide because in the stone age it was much worse.
  • SoTemsMal wrote: »
    i like hackers, who dosnt want free wins? if you're complaining about how it is today then you havent been in suba days..... @ whatever mod you can remove the vid if you think im advertising --'

If you quit Cross Fire you'll be a real man with a personallity.
  • The X-Trap update isn't up to Z8, it's up to the producers of X-Trap, themselves. This is kind of off-topic, but I ran into a one-hit killing, shooting through walls, aimbotting, speeding hacker today. :3 It was NOT fun, I can tell ya that.
  • It looks like to me though that Z8 would want to be proud enough of their game
    that they would want it clean and to have xtrap to schedule an update to
    coincide with their own game patches and events instead of letting the hacker
    noobs just run amuck destroying the public credibility when we have these
    special days.
  • I have come across 5 hackers today. They were all brazilian.

Xtrap doesn't need the patch, the brazilians just need to GET THEIR OWN GAME.
  • We are already halfway through the first day of the event and the hackers are
    getting thicker on every server now. I even tried to play in alpha 7 and echo 8.

What

a

joke!
  • DEAD_USA, complains won't solve anything.
  • 'El wrote:
    [te;2301250']DEAD_USA, complains won't solve anything.

elte nobody here is "complains". We are adults discussing the status of the game.

On the other hand doing nothing will not solve anything :rolleyes:
  • ok for A7.. only if u play blackwindow, i bet those CN's will kick hack right away..
    we CN people have our own CNcf forum, all of our cn clans r registered there, n for people who hack, or don kick hack, r a sham of their who clan..

but too bad A7 CNs plays blackwindow all together only, other modes, barely any CNs..

maybe so GMs too..
    for E8, as all of u know, wogl rules, so the skills of players r much higher, not for every legit player.. but hack joined = kick right awawy too.
    I guess it's hard to come across anybody with your head in the sand!

Enjoying your break? lol

Or maybe I dont come across any since I dont b1tch about every person that owns me.

I dont know. Might be.

As I said, you're UNLUCKY.

Edit:

Oh and just in case you forgot, the hacking has been much worse back then. It was much worse a few months back, it was 20x worse when we had GameGuard.
  • Only met 2 hackers this week on my alt, rookie server lmao.
  • Or maybe I dont come across any since I dont b1tch about every person that owns me.

It depends how often you play too.

I saw a mod once post "I rarely see an hackers" and this was in the middle of that bad hack outbreak that happened just prior to Xmas and this post was posted in a thread complaining about hackers.

That mod who posted had a sig with how many hours he played CF that week and on the sig it said "Crossfire 3 hours", and this was on a Friday when the post was made.

Regular players see way more hackers than those who rarely play or just log in for one game.
  • Or maybe I dont come across any since I dont b1tch about every person that owns me.

You probably don't play enough to realize that when you get owned by a hack
    that it is a hack.

Coming across a hacker and then wanting to ***** about him is human nature.
    If you go to the store and get cheated out of your money when the teller
    counts your change back are you going to say something? It's the same
    principle. Nobody likes cheats.

Hence what you're saying is that you got cheated out of money and didn't
    say anything that it didn't happen.

What are you smoking?
  • Fuuck you fuuck you fuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck youfuuck you fuuck you