Kick the knifer ! xD Share ur opinion

2»

Comments

• Hizumara wrote: »
    Will u kick me in UK server when I lag again with 90+ ping when it should be 14-18? :o

Probably not.
    proslayer2 wrote: »
    nobody is really laggin with a ping under 150 or so..the lag you see on other players is fps related not ping..happy gaming :P

Not at all. You can't possibly tell if I run at 25 or 250 FPS.
    25 vs. 250 ping makes all the difference though.
  • ' wrote:
    KrieGeR[;2228405']the piont of this thread is whats ur opinion on kicking someone cause he use a specific weapon .
    1- Kick the knifer : that happens often in the sniper matches or Pistol matches when u knife some nub he will complain saying (knife noob kick the knifer !)and u get kicked for using a legal weapon .. isnt knife a Legal weapon in CF ?

2-Kick m12s\scarrlight nub !!: why I get Kicked for using a legal smg\rifle sold in Item shop and every body can use it !!
    3- the most funny thing is that I got kicked from my clan .reason : using spop /star .- using m12s !!!
    I got message before that from the clan leader says : Please dont use spop/star for our clan Honor !!!
    plz share ur opinion about it !

1- Knifing in sniper match is just noobish. Go to knife match if you want to use knife.

2- Scar Light is ok, but m12s deserves to get kicked. Its the most overpowered weapon in the game.

3- Spop with M12s is like a thin midget with with gatling gun. Hard to kill and deadly. Spop is ok tho. Its just the m12s thats needs to get nerfed!
  • If you can't snipe a knifer before they get you - you shouldn't be in a sniper match.
  • i kik brazilians (hackers). i kik nubs (m12s and scar light users). i kik newbs on my team (they make us loose). i kik haters (i dont like being abused). i kik azns (i dont like chinese or philippines players.. They play cf english version WTF? cant they play "THEIR" own version? nubs..). and i kik people who team nade me when i was getting a massive kill streak.
  • You could get banned for kick abusing.

I lol'd irl.
    some1 deserves to be kicked for using m12/scarL. i kicked ppl for having 200 ping because you shouldnt play if u lag that bad, or u shouldnt be in that server.

knifing snipers shouldnt be kicking, cause usually its the snipers shty aim that allows the knife. unless its a 250 ping BR with a shovel tanking all my shots i hardly ever get knifed

Hm. Last time i checked Scar Light and M12s are in the item shop, am i correct? Yes i am. So why the hell would you kick someone for using an item that's easily buyable from the item shop?
    About the ping i agree.
  • Kick List

- Knifers

Kick them in Sniper ONLY maps ( cause it's SNIPER ONLY and in my opinion, knives exist there only to switch the weapons )

Anywhere else, they are ok ( PISTOL ONLY matches : yeah, you run out of ammo pretty fast there, so knife is the only option . FFA ( exept SNIPER ONLY ) : You can't kick anyone, and you QQ everytime you get backreaped and killed by a knifer . That's life, and there's always : ESC + ENTER + ENTER 100.000 ZP. SnD : Same as FFA, but there, you can get kicked, especially if the one that you killed is there with his clan )

GM : Obviously you HAVE TO USE KNIVES

- M12s / Scrub Light / Kriss / Thompson users

SPRAY n' PRAY guns, really annoying ,because in pubs 70% of the noobs that have either played BM or actually bought a M12s/ Scrub Light use them... M12s -> insane firing rate, overpowered . Scrub Light -> The " Sniper " of the Rifles , overpowered ( in my opinion ). For and Against

FOR : They play this game for fun, and you shouldn't ruin this

AGAINST : LEARN TO PLAY WITH A REAL WEAPON NOOB!!!!

- Hackers

Duh ? Obviously...

- Noobs ( controversial issue )

I am for and against kicking " noobs " .

FOR : You play SnD, you're team is good in general lines, and you have 2-3 noobs that if you're team is dead, YOU KNOW that you will lose. So ? KICK THE NOOBS F11 GO TO ROOKIE !!!!

AGAINST : You play SnD, you're team is good ( blah blah blah ) . The other team is good as well, and the 3 noobs ( Lol like the 3 Stooges xD ) are alone. You must give them a chance to play with better players, otherwise, they will remain forever noobs. So ? F12 F12 F12 FREE ZP !!!

- Laggers

For and against like with noobs

FOR[/size] : Ok, you have 70 ping and all the others have 200 + ping . You will need a clip to kill one person... F11 !

AGAINST[/size] : Many of us, go to Charlie/ Foxtrot to farm for badges ( because traditionally, in these servers don't exist good players... ) . You see noobs with 40-50 ping and you have 200... So with the same excuse as the above ? F12 !

-High Levels

They do a 427739428 kill combo and they hack, F11 F11 F11 , OR F12 F12 F12 I FARM WITH HIM EVERY NIGHT!!!! ( Although, there are some idiots, who hack [ Like a captain I played with yesterday M1 http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=9919743 ... RPK GOLD wallshooter... ] )

Sorry if I have forgotten to mention a " group " , but I just woke up.
  • wXIw wrote: »
    Kick List

- Knifers

Kick them in Sniper ONLY maps ( cause it's SNIPER ONLY and in my opinion, knives exist there only to switch the weapons )

Anywhere else, they are ok ( PISTOL ONLY matches : yeah, you run out of ammo pretty fast there, so knife is the only option . FFA ( exept SNIPER ONLY ) : You can't kick anyone, and you QQ everytime you get backreaped and killed by a knifer . That's life, and there's always : ESC + ENTER + ENTER 100.000 ZP. SnD : Same as FFA, but there, you can get kicked, especially if the one that you killed is there with his clan )

GM : Obviously you HAVE TO USE KNIVES

- M12s / Scrub Light / Kriss / Thompson users

SPRAY n' PRAY guns, really annoying ,because in pubs 70% of the noobs that have either played BM or actually bought a M12s/ Scrub Light use them... M12s -> insane firing rate, overpowered . Scrub Light -> The " Sniper " of the Rifles , overpowered ( in my opinion ). For and Against

FOR : They play this game for fun, and you shouldn't ruin this

AGAINST : LEARN TO PLAY WITH A REAL WEAPON NOOB!!!!

- Hackers

Duh ? Obviously...

- Noobs ( controversial issue )

I am for and against kicking " noobs " .

FOR : You play SnD, you're team is good in general lines, and you have 2-3 noobs that if you're team is dead, YOU KNOW that you will lose. So ? KICK THE NOOBS F11 GO TO ROOKIE !!!!

AGAINST : You play SnD, you're team is good ( blah blah blah ) . The other team is good as well, and the 3 noobs ( Lol like the 3 Stooges xD ) are alone. You must give them a chance to play with better players, otherwise, they will remain forever noobs. So ? F12 F12 F12 FREE ZP !!!

- Laggers

For and against like with noobs

FOR[/size] : Ok, you have 70 ping and all the others have 200 + ping . You will need a clip to kill one person... F11 !

AGAINST[/size] : Many of us, go to Charlie/ Foxtrot to farm for badges ( because traditionally, in these servers don't exist good players... ) . You see noobs with 40-50 ping and you have 200... So with the same excuse as the above ? F12 !

-High Levels

They do a 427739428 kill combo and they hack, F11 F11 F11 , OR F12 F12 F12 I FARM WITH HIM EVERY NIGHT!!!! ( Although, there are some idiots, who hack [ Like a captain I played with yesterday M1 http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=9919743 ... RPK GOLD wallshooter... ] )

Sorry if I have forgotten to mention a " group " , but I just woke up.
    Sorry but you are one of the noobs crying in my eyes.
    Knifers are in a huge disadvantage.
    It's common sense.
    (S)he has a knife that is 3-5 hit kill and you got a sniper rifle which is 1 shot down EVERYWHERE but legs.
    (S)he has to get close to knife you but you can kill from any distance.
    Come on. Stop making me laugh.
    Knife is there to be used.

Now to the guns.
    M12s -> It is SUPPOSED to have low recoil and high RoF it's a SMG.The bad part is that keeps the damage over range.
    SL -> You people should stop QQing. It got nerfed. Low recoil means nothing. M4 has low recoil and better accuracy.
    KRISS Super V -> It got nerfed! It is way worse than M12s. It is an average SMG.
    Thompson -> Two words. Long Range. Try to shoot it long range.

Cheaters.
    OK I agree.

Noobs.
    You made a mistake. There is a difference between noob and newbie. A newbie is a new player. He is no issue.You've been in their place. A noob.
    Old player who still isn't skilled enough. If you kick him how is he going to learn?

Laggers.
    Laggers are in disadvantage. I can ensure it because I've played with 200+ ping. And sometimes I spike. It's really hard.
    Think that I need at least 10 bullets to kill a low pinger.
    After all they can do nothing. Not everyone is lucky enough to live near the server or rich enough to have a good ISP. Laggers=free kills.

High ranks.
    I don't understand here but here is my opinion.
    They farmed. Just embatass them in front of everyone. They will be like "ZOMG A LOW RANK PWNED ME" and their team will think "ZOMG WHAT A NUB". Cheating and high rank becomes more and omre often but meh. A cheater is always a cheater.

I kick noone but cheaters and glitchers.
  • corkin wrote: »
    Lag is also legal in cf, but I kick for that.

Well it depends, if you lag like crap, so like if people see you in one place then in another place on the other side of the map two seconds later then that's kind of bad, because other people can't play with you properly and it will ruin your their kd. If you just lag a bit, then yeah that's not too bad
    As for knifing in sniping matchs, I agree that people shouldn't be kicked. It's a knife vs a gun, if you can't kill a knifer then practice until you're good instead of kicking people that knife.
    As well I realize that people don't like the scar light or m12 but if you think about it, it's pretty stuipd to kick people that use it. If you can't handle playing against someone with a cheap weapon without being able to kill them, then just PRACTICE!
  • I kick The knifer .. playing in a snipers only match .. and He plays with a knife ?? .. This no0b must Go and play knives only match ..

wXIw wrote: »

- Knifers

Anywhere else, they are ok ( PISTOL ONLY matches : yeah, you run out of ammo pretty fast there, so knife is the only option

+1
  • Knifers in Snipers are a lot more easier to kill.
  • Sorry but you are one of the noobs crying in my eyes.
    Knifers are in a huge disadvantage.
    It's common sense.
    (S)he has a knife that is 3-5 hit kill and you got a sniper rifle which is 1 shot down EVERYWHERE but legs.
    (S)he has to get close to knife you but you can kill from any distance.
    Come on. Stop making me laugh.
    Knife is there to be used.

Now to the guns.
    M12s -> It is SUPPOSED to have low recoil and high RoF it's a SMG.The bad part is that keeps the damage over range.
    SL -> You people should stop QQing. It got nerfed. Low recoil means nothing. M4 has low recoil and better accuracy.
    KRISS Super V -> It got nerfed! It is way worse than M12s. It is an average SMG.
    Thompson -> Two words. Long Range. Try to shoot it long range.

Cheaters.
    OK I agree.

Noobs.
    You made a mistake. There is a difference between noob and newbie. A newbie is a new player. He is no issue.You've been in their place. A noob.
    Old player who still isn't skilled enough. If you kick him how is he going to learn?

Laggers.
    Laggers are in disadvantage. I can ensure it because I've played with 200+ ping. And sometimes I spike. It's really hard.
    Think that I need at least 10 bullets to kill a low pinger.
    After all they can do nothing. Not everyone is lucky enough to live near the server or rich enough to have a good ISP. Laggers=free kills.

High ranks.
    I don't understand here but here is my opinion.
    They farmed. Just embatass them in front of everyone. They will be like "ZOMG A LOW RANK PWNED ME" and their team will think "ZOMG WHAT A NUB". Cheating and high rank becomes more and omre often but meh. A cheater is always a cheater.

I kick noone but cheaters and glitchers.

1) Thanks for the response

2) " Knifers " . Technically, there are no knifers, if you take into account, that 95% of the people who knife have Katana/Kukri/Shovel/Axe.

3)Before UK Servers, I used to play in Delta with 220 ping. PS : By AK to kill low/high pingers.

4) I have seen people kicking B.Generals who think they hack. And cheating and LOW rank becomes more and more often. Try playing FFA, and the moment you see many low levels, you know that they're either : Speeders, Wallers , One shooters etc.

5) Noobs

You shouldn't spoil the fun of the game for them, but if they have terrible scores, and cause your team losing rounds/ frags, at some point either you or another member of your team will kick them.

6)
    KRISS -> Well, it's KRISS
    M12s -> Poor man's KRISS
    Thompson -> Try playing Egypt and rushing
    Scrub Light -> Well, Scrub Light.

TELL ME ONE THING: WHY ALL THESE WEAPS ARE FORBIDDEN IN TOURNEYS ?

7) " Sorry but you are one of the noobs crying in my eyes. "

- You don't know me, therefore you can't say I'm a noob
    - I don't cry, I'm just sharing my opinion
    - If you don't like it, don't read it and don't comment
  • wXIw wrote: »
    1) Thanks for the response

2) " Knifers " . Technically, there are no knifers, if you take into account, that 95% of the people who knife have Katana/Kukri/Shovel/Axe.

3)Before UK Servers, I used to play in Delta with 220 ping. PS : By AK to kill low/high pingers.

4) I have seen people kicking B.Generals who think they hack. And cheating and LOW rank becomes more and more often. Try playing FFA, and the moment you see many low levels, you know that they're either : Speeders, Wallers , One shooters etc.

5) Noobs

You shouldn't spoil the fun of the game for them, but if they have terrible scores, and cause your team losing rounds/ frags, at some point either you or another member of your team will kick them.

6)
    KRISS -> Well, it's KRISS
    M12s -> Poor man's KRISS
    Thompson -> Try playing Egypt and rushing
    Scrub Light -> Well, Scrub Light.

TELL ME ONE THING: WHY ALL THESE WEAPS ARE FORBIDDEN IN TOURNEYS ?

7) " Sorry but you are one of the noobs crying in my eyes. "

- You don't know me, therefore you can't say I'm a noob
    - I don't cry, I'm just sharing my opinion
    - If you don't like it, don't read it and don't comment
    Guns in trouneys are banned not only for being OP but also because not everyone can get them. See my point?

Knifing is no real issue. Snipe them before they come close.

While downloading AVA I was playing with 300 ping. Trust me, not easy.

I see both high ranks and low ranks cheating. It does become more often on low ranks because:
    1) They are the majority of CF's population.
    2) They don't have much to lose
    3) It might be alts of high ranked accounts.

If noobs die right in the start how do you lose frags? They don't make a difference anyway.

KRISS is fine after the nerf.
    M12s is a bit OP (OK a lot)
    Thompson. As I said it's only a CQC gun. Pretty useless in SnD where everyone can execute you long range.
    Scar Light is an M4 with more power less acuracy and a little bit lower recoil.

I apologise for the start of my post.

And don't forget guns are banned because people cry about them. My example is K-2. Not OP but people were crying because it didn't drop.
    XM8. People cry about the 100% wallbang. Guess what. There are a lot of guns with 100% wallbang. MP5 for example.
  • It doesn't matter..people will cry whenever you kill them.

btw, what was the clan that kicked you?
  • ' wrote:
    KrieGeR[;2228405']the piont of this thread is whats ur opinion on kicking someone cause he use a specific weapon .
    1- Kick the knifer : that happens often in the sniper matches or Pistol matches when u knife some nub he will complain saying (knife noob kick the knifer !)and u get kicked for using a legal weapon .. isnt knife a Legal weapon in CF ?

2-Kick m12s\scarrlight nub !!: why I get Kicked for using a legal smg\rifle sold in Item shop and every body can use it !!
    3- the most funny thing is that I got kicked from my clan .reason : using spop /star .- using m12s !!!
    I got message before that from the clan leader says : Please dont use spop/star for our clan Honor !!!
    plz share ur opinion about it !
    You're guilt and deserved to get kicked for all of those reasons.
  • Guns in trouneys are banned not only for being OP but also because not everyone can get them. See my point?

Knifing is no real issue. Snipe them before they come close.

While downloading AVA I was playing with 300 ping. Trust me, not easy.

I see both high ranks and low ranks cheating. It does become more often on low ranks because:
    1) They are the majority of CF's population.
    2) They don't have much to lose
    3) It might be alts of high ranked accounts.

If noobs die right in the start how do you lose frags? They don't make a difference anyway.

KRISS is fine after the nerf.
    M12s is a bit OP (OK a lot)
    Thompson. As I said it's only a CQC gun. Pretty useless in SnD where everyone can execute you long range.
    Scar Light is an M4 with more power less acuracy and a little bit lower recoil.

I apologise for the start of my post.

And don't forget guns are banned because people cry about them. My example is K-2. Not OP but people were crying because it didn't drop.
    XM8. People cry about the 100% wallbang. Guess what. There are a lot of guns with 100% wallbang. MP5 for example.

In TDM , they make a big difference... They die... They block... MORE OFTEN than the " others "

100% Wallbang ? MP5 seriously ? Didn't know that... I realized that Type 89 has 100% Wallbang
  • I get kicked just for joining a room.

People seem to recognize my name and kick me on the spot.
  • People who think knifers should be kicked need to learn how to aim.
  • i hate if a GR is QQing about bhoppers or shovel/axe using ghosts xD

i decided to save a macro :D

"If i have to use the knife u have to use m16/m700 too!!"

and the m12s idiot said: "NO! now get ur nup weppon away!"

(he really wrote weppon... lol)
  • i hate if a GR is QQing about bhoppers or shovel/axe using ghosts xD

i decided to save a macro :D

"If i have to use the knife u have to use m16/m700 too!!"

and the m12s idiot said: "NO! now get ur nup weppon away!"

(he really wrote weppon... lol)
    I've given up QQing about it, but shovel/axe using ghosts are annoying, knife is good enough, any props make it to easy for BL.