Where's the justIce ???

OK , here's somethings i want to ask Z8game :
1. thIS morning my acc got hack , dont know why?. ( just installed new window last night )
2. THen called to Z8game and let them know about that , and they said i shared acc with my brother ,that living with me rite now.... although i have all information about my account , they said i CAN"T get my acc back , so it's mean i lost it , i spent alot of money on that : i have a paypal account and playspan acc too, that's not enough for get my acc back >?
4sl17r.png
14w3s4j.png
I was so fking mad cuz the lady who's picked up the phone says " Have a nice day " wdf does she mean? laughing while im lost my acc? that what u talk with ur customer?
U just care about money , and dont care about what im feeling rite now . and how do u feel if ur acc's got hacked?
3. At 3 o'clock the fking hacker was playing my acc , im not gonna sit here and watching that ****ing guy playing my acc.... If i can't play it , nobody can't play it . U have to do something. I was playing CF since 2009 until now and i have alot of fun so if i can't get it back so im not gonna play this game any more....

Comments

• Man that sucks. REally.

Try sending a support ticket.
  • Man that sucks. REally.

Try sending a support ticket.

i did man , called them and sent a ticket too but they said can't get it back , u see 36 pages that alot of money
  • You clearly did not send a support ticket. If you did send one sending the username old pw / email and security question they would then reply to show them the recenet transaction that was made. Then you clearly have that and send it to them. Oh and btw it was not window's fault. Most hacks now adays are key loggers. Just saying
  • AizouNoArk wrote: »
    i did man , called them and sent a ticket too but they said can't get it back , u see 36 pages that alot of money

I'm rather amazed at this... It seems that the support doesn't do their job as well as they should. I had an issue where my account was stolen but I was able to get it back even though I didn't have that many zp purchases or anything. I guess I had a very easy case.. It did take a week but non-theless I got it back.

Since you have multiple users, I guess they can't stop your sibling or a hacker from another country (not naming names) from stealing your account.
  • RivVee wrote: »
    You clearly did not send a support ticket. If you did send one sending the username old pw / email and security question they would then reply to show them the recenet transaction that was made. Then you clearly have that and send it to them. Oh and btw it was not window's fault. Most hacks now adays are key loggers. Just saying

sry for double post but I kinda agree with this dude... That's why I always scan my computer and disable the internet on my PC at night.
  • I don't really believe accounts getting hacked for something just out of the blue, but hey, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Support just doesn't randomly deny you being able to recover your account for no reason. Chances are you didn't provide all the needed information, or not all the correct information.

And if you account was hacked, I'm curious how they managed to get your password AND security question.
  • I don't really believe accounts getting hacked for something just out of the blue, but hey, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Support just doesn't randomly deny you being able to recover your account for no reason. Chances are you didn't provide all the needed information, or not all the correct information.

And if you account was hacked, I'm curious how they managed to get your password AND security question.

i called z8 this afternoon and gave them the information, and the lady said : she can't do anything
  • Sorry, but I don't believe your story.

Can I have a question off topic.
    Where are you from?
    Where's .2PM. from?:cool:
  • .2PM.? I have a clan mate named I2PMI! XD
  • lol, this guy has the same problem as my friend, he sent the support ticket and people replied that they can't get back his account ... and he never shared account for anyone =)
    i called z8 this afternoon and gave them the information, and the lady said : she can't do anything

That person can't, only through Support Tickets where they can analyze info. You still didn't answer how they got this information, since they oddly targeted an account for a free2play game. If it was any other hacker, they would go for something more vital. Guaranteed.
  • That is kind of BS, i hope you get it back somehow, that's wrong :/
  • That person can't, only through Support Tickets where they can analyze info. You still didn't answer how they got this information, since they oddly targeted an account for a free2play game. If it was any other hacker, they would go for something more vital. Guaranteed.

Here the word from the horse mouth it self. a lot of ppl bit** about MODs not doing there job and this MOD gave you and answer on how to get you Account back if what you are saying is true.

By the way, i work in the IT field for Mic, and hackers dont target FPS games that are free. So if your computer got hacked. Then you may want to check your Bank account.

Plus, if you use Comcast as your ISP, then Comcast give you free anti-virus programs that are good.
    U just care about money

If they cared about money, they would not have banned you.
  • i feel u man, over 300k zp i spent and i didnt get mine back either. they sold all my guns until i had a few left. like m4..
  • There's just one logical solution, you.

Either you gave out your information, or you downloaded something enabling the hacker to get to your computer [i.e. hacks]. Most cheats for Cross Fire now contain keyloggers, in order to hack each other's accounts and sell them for even more money.

I'm not assuming you cheat, but I have the right to know from experience that hackers don't just take your information. If they had hacked your computer deliberately, your credit card and personal bank accounts would have most likely been their primary target, not some account for a Free to play game in which it has little value to a 30 year old hacker.
  • Hi_l wrote: »
    There's just one logical solution, you.

Either you gave out your information, or you downloaded something enabling the hacker to get to your computer [i.e. hacks]. Most cheats for Cross Fire now contain keyloggers, in order to hack each other's accounts and sell them for even more money.

I'm not assuming you cheat, but I have the right to know from experience that hackers don't just take your information. If they had hacked your computer deliberately, your credit card and personal bank accounts would have most likely been their primary target, not some account for a Free to play game in which it has little value to a 30 year old hacker.

only me and my bro know a pw . and about e-mail address or security question he doesn't know it
  • Here the word from the horse mouth it self. a lot of ppl bit** about MODs not doing there job and this MOD gave you and answer on how to get you Account back if what you are saying is true.

By the way, i work in the IT field for Mic, and hackers dont target FPS games that are free. So if your computer got hacked. Then you may want to check your Bank account.

Plus, if you use Comcast as your ISP, then Comcast give you free anti-virus programs that are good.

FAllicy. FALLICY!

It doenst matter if you do or dont work in the IT field for any company. Hackers can target anyone they want, they are not limited.

And, you need to use learn how to type in english. And stop trolling people calling people noobs, idiots, talking from the "horse's mouht" or some other garbage while acting like you have TalonBlaze or Giggletron behind you supporting you. They DONT and prob WILL NEVER support you. Their Job is to MODERATE the forums, not make personal alliances with players.

My Dad is part of the highest tech support team in HP. Does that mean hes going to know anything about video games or how hackers act? Maybe, but that doesnt insure it. Everytime I see you post, you fall back on this "I work at Microsoft" garbage. It means NOTHING. Every situation is different, Every situation has different parameters.

Edit: Dont sent me messages and hypocritcally brownose. You will be ignored unless you can get some basic rules about the English language down, and stop acting like the Mods/GMs are your personal buddies. You will be Ignored.
  • FAllicy. FALLICY!

It doenst matter if you do or dont work in the IT field for any company. Hackers can target anyone they want, they are not limited.

And, you need to use learn how to type in english. And stop trolling people calling people noobs, idiots, talking from the "horse's mouht" or some other garbage while acting like you have TalonBlaze or Giggletron behind you supporting you. They DONT and prob WILL NEVER support you. Their Job is to MODERATE the forums, not make personal alliances with players.

My Dad is part of the highest tech support team in HP. Does that mean hes going to know anything about video games or how hackers act? Maybe, but that doesnt insure it. Everytime I see you post, you fall back on this "I work at Microsoft" garbage. It means NOTHING. Every situation is different, Every situation has different parameters.

Edit: Dont sent me messages and hypocritcally brownose. You will be ignored unless you can get some basic rules about the English language down, and stop acting like the Mods/GMs are your personal buddies. You will be Ignored.

Bro, what you problem. the guy that started this thread thank me for my comment.

Grow up

It clear that you dont know how to read. I never stated the MOD's have my back. I the same person as everyone us. I screw up, MOD - me for it and so on...

If you dont like what i say. then dont read my comments. that it. so stop finding my posting a flaming on them loser.
  • OhMyGodd wrote: »
    Aww yes another drama unfolds:rolleyes:

No drama. I dont care what his problem is
  • I pledge allegance to the game of z8 cf, and to the bs for which it stands, 1 game under saiden with no freedom and no justice for all. This is NAZI Z8!!!

Dont give me an infraction, just a joke, calm down!!!
  • hope you get your account back. not sure your brother using your account would matter with getting it back, I'm sure GMs sit there and go on each others accounts too. maybe your brother gave the info out in game or fell for one of those things promising free zp? people are right that somewhere you or your bro must of slipped your account info. I have a good account too and it's never been hacked, I'm sure people have tried. anyway, hope you get it back. I would kill myself if I lost my account ;(
  • Due to you man I still think that it is better to play easily for fun. And anyone doesn't need to pay real money for rise his rank. And anyone doesn't need to play all days and all nights for rise his rank so that to do it as faster as it possible. Who needs your rank? Play this game if you want to do it, but otherwise you shouldn't play it. You lost your account, but you should think may be is it sign? May be is it time to leave the game and to go farther in a real life? Good luck man.
  • your brother took it and sold it.

I got yo acc.
    20$

LogInID: Bad

Password: joke

No srsly, it is your fault.
  • your viet right?... i guess... im tooo... can you please show me how to contact z8games? my iGN is TOpZ[G]0D and i got my acc hacked 2 days ago.. and please show me the number of z8games? so i can contact it please.
  • lol u shud just go to the place where they work and complain 36 pages of zp is worth a lot
  • perhaps key-logged right before you installed the new windows