Top 10 team list!

2»

Comments

• mygan11 wrote: »
    hahaha
    m2s

That's exactly what I did the first time I heard you talk on ventrilo.
  • TSTYLIMES wrote: »
    That's exactly what I did the first time I heard you talk on ventrilo.

You m2s'd?

Also pretty sure there was one post you made where you referred to "me and Paul Allen" as "piece" instead of the plural which was truly upsetting as I found it hard to comprehend your post and therefore lost out on the valuable knowledge which you would undoubtedly have provided.
  • urallgay wrote: »
    You m2s'd?

Also pretty sure there was one post you made where you referred to "me and Paul Allen" as "piece" instead of the plural which was truly upsetting as I found it hard to comprehend your post and therefore lost out on the valuable knowledge which you would undoubtedly have provided.

wow you're so clever, truly.

Me and Paul Allen are one piece, thus, using the plural would defeat the entire purpose of me suggesting that we are one. Talk to me when you finish high school.
    wow you're so clever, truly.

Me and Paul Allen are one piece, thus, using the plural would defeat the entire purpose of me suggesting that we're one. Talk to me when you finish high school.

"We're truly both a piece of mastery that should be regarded by this entire community."

Sorry, you're right. "both a piece" makes more sense than "both pieces" :(

How silly of me not to realize that. Brb almost done grade 10.
    You m2s'd?

Does anyone even take you seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_6wqcAdlc&feature=related

You're playing with a cat bed while I network on Wall Street.
    Does anyone even take you seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_6wqcAdlc&feature=related

You're playing with a cat bed while I network on Wall Street.

Oh sorry, I forgot that "they" take players like you who have played on every anti-cheat more seriously than players like me who make videos for fun.

Also, ever noticed how no one addresses your American Psycho "life" that you claim to live? It's probably because you are 17 years old, never worked a day in your life and have about 3 friends (all of which are online friends).

Reading through your posts is like trying to mark an essay of some young child who wrote the answer to a question simply to try get part marks... It's clear that they have no idea what they are saying, or even trying to say, but you feel bad for them because it's cute to see how hard they are trying. Stick to "ripping up ESEA client" limes, you aren't a good CF player, and you're an even worse troll.
    Oh sorry, I forgot that "they" take players like you who have played on every anti-cheat more seriously than players like me who make videos for fun.

Also, ever noticed how no one addresses your American Psycho "life" that you claim to live? It's probably because you are 17 years old, never worked a day in your life and have about 3 friends (all of which are online friends).

Reading through your posts is like trying to mark an essay of some young child who wrote the answer to a question simply to try get part marks... It's clear that they have no idea what they are saying, or even trying to say, but you feel bad for them because it's cute to see how hard they are trying. Stick to "ripping up ESEA client" limes, you aren't a good CF player, and you're an even worse troll.

Where in my context do you get the idea I don't know what I am saying? Everything I say has deep meaning unlike what 99% of this community utters. If my intentions were to "troll" wouldn't you say I'm doing a fabulous job?

Three friends? you're that insecure you have to bring up how many friends somebody has? When you grow up you'll realise that having friends is the least of anyone's concern, unless of course you're still in high school. Did you know that every one of my clientele is my friend? In that sense I have 100 friends.

Keep making videos of you jumping around in a cat bed in your basement you premature child.
    Where in my context do you get the idea I don't know what I am saying? Everything I say has deep meaning unlike what 99% of this community utters.

Are you even aware of what "utter" means?
    1. crtl+t
    2. www.google.com
    3. "define utter"

Might help you out. Basically by using "utter" you are proving Myawm's point about synonyms that don't actually "fit" properly into the "impressive vocabulary" you attempt to possess.
    TSTYLIMES wrote: »
    If my intentions were to "troll" wouldn't you say I'm doing a fabulous job?

I would only use the term "fabulous" to describe something if I was from San Fransisco.

Three friends? you're that insecure you have to bring up how many friends somebody has? When you grow up you'll realise that having friends is the least of anyone's concern, unless of course you're still in high school. Did you know that every one of my clientele is my friend? In that sense I have 100 friends.

Yet you going to my youtube page, searching for a video posted nearly 2 years ago, and then trying to use it in order to insult me is not "insecure"? :)

When I grow up? I'm going into my third year of University and while I'm not yet in my 20's I'm clearly a lot more mature than you, kind Sir.

Also, you have no cleintele, you aren't clever, and (once again) you aren't good at trolling.

Keep making videos of you jumping around in a cat bed in your basement you premature child.

Haven't made a cat bed video in quite some time now. Funny how you keep bringing it up though... almost as though you think I'm embarrassed by it (don't see why I would have posted it if I was...). Also I'm not sure how "premature child" is an insult as we live in the modern day and there are such things as "incubators".
  • Is my vocabulary not impressive? Clearly it is, seeing as how this entire forum responds in a jealous and vilified manner to it. Excuse me, I have a reservation at the Dorsia with Timothy Bryce at 6.

San Francisco is a marvellous city.
    Is my vocabulary not impressive? Clearly it is, seeing as how this entire forum responds in a jealous and vilified manner to it. Excuse me, I have a reservation at the Dorsia with Timothy Bryce at 6.

You confuse jealousy with contempt.
    You confuse jealousy with contempt.

No, there is no correct and incorrect way when deciding between the word jealous or contempt in my sentence. One may sound the most logical to one, while it may sound completely absurd to the other. Now please, you worthless human being, stop stepping on my Berluti designer shoes.
    No, there is no correct and incorrect way when deciding between the word jealous or contempt in my sentence. One may sound the most logical to one, while it may sound completely absurd to the other. Now please, you worthless human being, stop stepping on my Berluti designer shoes.

You better hurry, you would not want to be late for your reservations.
    Is my vocabulary not impressive? Clearly it is, seeing as how this entire forum responds in a jealous and vilified manner to it. Excuse me, I have a reservation at the Dorsia with Timothy Bryce at 6.

San Francisco is a marvellous city.

Great, see you there.

The fact that (even if only in your horribly unoriginal American Psycho fascade) you want Berluti designer shoes amuses me.

I wasn't talking about one sentence. Open your eyes, see the bigger picture.
  • FoxEXOTIC wrote: »
    Hasn't been done in a while so might as well keep updated. In no particular order.

teamliquid
    mindplay
    Instinct
    facedown
    R.O.C
    procore.lpk
    vVv LifeLine
    pCp
    LL.ext
    Core Gaming

Just hang up the phone already.