Leave the SPOP be.

Recently I've noticed the trend to automatically call anyone who uses SPOP a dumb no.ob SPOOP and immedialty request a kick. Thats fine and all. People die and they will cry. What's getting me is it seems for some reason people are starting to listen to the kick cry. I have been kicked several times of late for no other reason than using a SPOP. For whatever reason that someone else may use it (believing it has a smaller target etc...) I use it because I'm a FREAKING girl. I sucked it up and spent my money and ZP on something as useless (advantage-wise) as a avatar because I want it to be female. So before any of u whine (I know most don't care) at least ask if I'm a girl or better yet just quit all together. The great creators of this game saw it fit to make them (Thankyou BTW) so let it go and lets just play.
Thankyou for letting me vent :)

Comments

• I doubt that a LOT of people QQ about SPOPS ans STARS. Since 25+% of the CF population uses a SPOP/Star.
  • dont qq

dont qq the users need a girl for play (shemales)
    :cool:
  • Mr_Shady wrote: »
    I doubt that a LOT of people QQ about SPOPS ans STARS. Since 25+% of the CF population uses a SPOP/Star.

More than that sir.
  • SamSpade wrote: »
    Recently I've noticed the trend to automatically call anyone who uses SPOP a dumb no.ob SPOOP and immedialty request a kick. Thats fine and all. People die and they will cry. What's getting me is it seems for some reason people are starting to listen to the kick cry. I have been kicked several times of late for no other reason than using a SPOP. For whatever reason that someone else may use it (believing it has a smaller target etc...) I use it because I'm a FREAKING girl. I sucked it up and spent my money and ZP on something as useless (advantage-wise) as a avatar because I want it to be female. So before any of u whine (I know most don't care) at least ask if I'm a girl or better yet just quit all together. The great creators of this game saw it fit to make them (Thankyou BTW) so let it go and lets just play.

this occurs because there are some players who need to kill your target and be still, but overall and extreme stupidity, I love spop, their star RECOL rapidas weapons are very low, since with each other and are high with some weapons.
  • Spop is not fair imo, i dont care whatever you mean... its still Tiner then standard charactesrs and its unfair... btw i never votekick except if its an obvious hacker
  • Go to the west coast server everyone has one there.
  • i only hate the SPOP when its being used in combination with 250 ping, m12, armour
  • Mr_Shady wrote: »
    I doubt that a LOT of people QQ about SPOPS ans STARS. Since 25+% of the CF population uses a SPOP/Star.

actually alot of ppl wine about it..for me its either "im a high rank noob" or "star noob"..which im actually pro and a dam good player but yea i get alot of ppl wining about star..
  • then use a normal character...?

It just doesn't feel right using a character of the opposite sex.
  • Spop is not fair imo, i dont care whatever you mean... its still Tiner then standard charactesrs and its unfair... btw i never votekick except if its an obvious hacker

lol hitboxes are the same..users are believing that she looks smaller she is harder to kill. But no its not unfair.
  • BlindAxE wrote: »
    lol hitboxes are the same..users are believing that she looks smaller she is harder to kill. But no its not unfair.
    hitboxes or whatever... for me its easy to hit normal character... but not spop and sia, its a fact that they are harder to hit/kill
  • BlindAxE wrote: »

hitboxes are the same BUT star.spop,mos etc..all straff smoother..they all run the same but the straff is diff..that is the ONLY diff betwwen all the chara...

Well, technically it depends where you're using your SPOP. If anything, in Alpha/Bravo/Charlie/Foxtrot, They'll call you a noob for anything, like in Combat Arms. I got called a shotgun noob earlier with a 30-4 game.

If, say, you're playing in Echo 8 where the CNs, the Tryhards/WOGL players are at, then SPOP/STAR/M12/SCAR-L are strictly Prohibited. This also would happen if it was an S&D match. Not too sure if it was one of those TD matches :)
  • i only hate the SPOP when its being used in combination with 250 ping, m12, armour

"I hate spops, and stars and SIA" - Francis

Nerds taking a video game too seriously.

I use the SPOP as well, so what? My money = my choice of char and weaponry...nuff said.
  • Well the only reason this could've happened is you were on Echo 8 stupid boy.

Uk is full of spops and stars and nobody seems to complain about it anymore. I still don't ise my though because I'm a man and I not a freaking SHEMALE or gay as all these kids using female chars.

Btw spop has it's place in this game, for it looks like somewhat of a soldier (BL not as much as GR but still looks like a soldier). Star and SIA don't though.

When I complained about spop I always asked if the person was a girl, a feg or a shemale before QQing. If not they have nothing to do with it (it looks smaller but isn't but they don't use it without any reason). Nowadays flight attendants can express their flight attendantness (lol.) thanks to the star and fegs can do so with SIA.

I doubt there are as many female players as spops and stars. They should block female chars to females (they ask your gender at subscribtion I think).
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    I still don't ise my though because I'm a man and I not a freaking SHEMALE or gay as all these kids using female chars.

Are you really that insecure about your sexuality? Thinking that an avatar/char makes you gay....
  • Phillybear wrote: »
    Are you really that insecure about your sexuality? Thinking that an avatar/char makes you gay....

I am scared to wake up gay indeed but for the time being I haven't cought myself watching gay pronz and wanking nor dreaming about gay sex so I'm fine.

Tell me why you'd use a female char if you aren't a girl.

The game should be as when you see a female char you know it's an irl girl...

Btw, when people look at your char it's all they see of you. If I see a spop I see a girl playing which is totally normal and I always call spops "she, her...". Maybe one day they'll realize they're men and will use a male character.
    I am scared to wake up gay indeed but for the time being I haven't cought myself watching gay pronz and wanking nor thinking about gay sex so I'm fine.

Tell me why you'd use a female char if you aren't a girl.

The game should be as when you see a female char you know it's an irl girl...

I would use a female char if I thought it fitted. I wouldn't play a girl in a straigthforward fps, because I think male chars fit better in the setting of most fps-games (like the sexist pig I am). In rpgs however, healers or archers just feel more like girls to me, so I will play those as a girl. Just because I believe that a girl fits the class better.

And why would the game have to be like that? Does the gender of your opponent/teammate matter?
    I don't say it's not normal to see a girl when you see a spop. I'll often say her/she as well when talking about one, but that's just logical thinking.... If you see a random guy wearing a cop uniform, you'll also immediatly assume he is a cop and adress him as such, even if he is not a cop.
    For whatever reason that someone else may use it (believing it has a smaller target etc...) I use it because I'm a FREAKING girl. I sucked it up and spent my money and ZP on something as useless (advantage-wise) as a avatar because I want it to be female

So you're a girl and you use a char that looks like a wh0re? No offense but rly, it does! I just bought mine for da fcking ribbon, I use SAS.

Btw I only care if people crouch with SPOP/STAR/SIA in Prisons or Sniper Only Matches or someffin cuz it's a noobish way to "survive" while they're hardscoping. If they're not crouched and NOT hardscoping well NP for me.

Just make SPOPs and STARs use wear WAR clothes and not semi-naked lap dancing clothes like SPOP BL which make them pretty much impossible to target.

But ur right, the problem is that everyone thinks like you...

"I spend ZP on a wh0re so imma going to use ma wh0re"

We should be able to resell SPOP -_-
  • You just said you were sexist and then bring up the conversation I feared you would, being "does the gender matter?".

It really doesn't. However I'd somehow like to know with who I'm playing. Skilled girls kind of impress me because the world is changing and more and more of them are joining the darkside :rolleyes:. Gaming has changed and is no longer closed to boys. Girls can now play videi games and not be left appart by the other girls (atleast in Asia) and I think that within 5years there'll be as many girls as biys playing video games as boys if not more.

Irl would you talk with a girl as you would with a boy? Would you call a girl dude? You could but it would be weird. Boys insult each other but boys don't insult girls (their female friends) or rarely and it wouldn't be serious...

I hate this discussion because it's complicated and I can't really explain why I'd like to know the gender of my oppoment.

I quitted mmorpgs a couple of months after having started to play CF but I did as you regarding the choice of my characters' genders. I also made female wizards though. But that isn't really the same thing because I justified that by the fact I prefered looking to a running female rather than a running boy.
    You just said you were sexist and then bring up the conversation I feared you would being "does the gender matter?".

It really doesn't. However I'd somehow like to know with who I'm playing. Skilled girls kind of impress me because the world is changing and more and more of them are joining the darkside :rolleyes:. Gaming has changed and is no longer closed to boys. Girls can now play videi games and not be left appart by the other girls (atleast in Asia) and I think that within 5years there'll be as many girls as biys playing video games as boys if not more.

Irl would you talk with a girl as you would with a boy? Would you call a girl dude? You could but it would be weird. Boys insult each other but boys don't insult girls (their female friends) or rarely and it wouldn't be serious...

I hate this discussion because it's complicated and I can't really explain why I'd like to know the gender of my oppoment.

The "sexist pig" remark was sarcastic.

How I talk with people is based on their personality, so yes, there is a difference between how I talk with girls and how I talk with boys, but there are still girls with whom I can talk as if they were boys (and the other way around). I also insult girls just as much as boys (relatively speaking, I talk more to boys than to girls), both only for fun, although I can be harsher against boys, just because they won't get offended as fast.

:p We can always just stop discussing it if you want. The only thing I wanted to know is why you would feel that your manhood was being threatened by using a female character.
  • Phillybear wrote: »
    The "sexist pig" remark was sarcastic.

How I talk with people is based on their personality, so yes, there is a difference between how I talk with girls and how I talk with boys, but there are still girls with whom I can talk as if they were boys (and the other way around). I also insult girls just as much as boys (relatively speaking, I talk more to boys than to girls), both only for fun, although I can be harsher against boys, just because they won't get offended as fast.

:p We can always just stop discussing it if you want. The only thing I wanted to know is why you would feel that your manhood was being threatened by using a female character.
    Exactly, they get easily offended and take things seriously. Which is why you can't have the same discussions with girls and boys.

All I want to know is why a straight man would want to use a female character (unless he's a pre teen and loved the sound spops make when they die).

I felt that sexist pig was sarcastic but sarcasm is harder to detect over the internet.

Don't know if you read the editted part of my message but I'd just want to tell you there is one xD.

This discussion could probably make my head blow up within 30minutes- an hour because of all the times I'd contradict myself and try to justifiy my says and justify the justifications aren't sexist.... It's too awkard for my little brain :D
  • Sick_Virus wrote: »
    what about the spops/stars who arent named britany>? :(

They'll have to buy a name change :p